• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you use a tickle safeword?

Do you use a tickle safeword?

• Yes

Votes: 150 33.6%
  • No

Votes: 297 66.4%

• Total voters
My girlfriend and I use a silly word as a safeword. 'Tis a competition between us, to see who says it more than the other. :happy:

Then again, there's no guarantee either of us will stop, even if the word is said...just adds to the fun! :p Thus, we have a second, "super-safe word," just in case. :super_hap

i don't really understand why some of the people who said they don't use a safe word should scorn the people who do.

I personally prefer to have a safe word. It gives me a sense of comfort knowing that if for some reason that the tickling becomes too much that I can stop it and catch my breath.

I have one but it's very hard for me to say so in it'self, it's a huge mindfuck lol.

I might request an easier one for the non mindfucking times. :p

I had a session with some close friends where they gave me a safe word and I never really uttered it. They tickled me pretty endlessly since they wanted me to just break and say it~ I never did, and the entire time it felt odd because just the existence of a safe word meant my ceiling was never reached and that I probably wouldn't reach it at that point.

I had a lot of fun, but I wondered afterward what would have happened if I did reach my limit and I had that out? Would I have denied myself something? I suppose if being tickled by people wanting you to 'tap out' with it, it's kind of wise to have one since they obviously just want to tickle you to death~ but even when used properly... I don't know... it just seems like the bondage is just a mechanical function at that point, instead of an actual effort to control~

Those who say they are experienced and find a safe word unnecessary is akin to saying one doesn't need to wear a seat belt because of being an expert driver. Foolhardy. I've had lees who didn't want a safe word. Their choice. If your ler won't honor a safe word, look or a new ler.

i don't like the torture aspect of tickling, so it's nice to have a safe-word. being pushed to my limits would be nice after an understanding is established, but until then i'd like to know i can make it stop if i get uncomfortable.

I think it is as simple as the other person say "I start to feel uncomfortable" or any other phrase that makes you feel that you must stop. :) Always works better the intuition to know where is the limit of fun

Yep. When and if I"m getting it, I use Armageddon. I haven't used it yet, but I have only really got it once, and it was cut short due to my having to be home before midnight due to it being a school night. As for cybering, I just use something simple such as Uncle. xD

never get tickled so dont have to use a safe word:stickout

I don't use one as a 'lee but when we're torturing another guy, my husband and I allow him to have a safeword in case he is having trouble breathing or something hurts. There is punishment if he uses it just because "it tickles too much"! =P

There is punishment if he uses it just because "it tickles too much"! =P

Which is exactly why I'd use it, if I had one... I'm already saying everything I can think of to try and make it stop. I'd break it out instinctively and uncontrollably... which apparently wouldn't end well for me...

Which is exactly why I'd use it, if I had one... I'm already saying everything I can think of to try and make it stop. I'd break it out instinctively and uncontrollably... which apparently wouldn't end well for me...

Well if you say it too quickly nobody'll believe you *mean* it, and if we think you want he tickling to continue it will! * deceptively accurate angel face*

~K

Well if you say it too quickly nobody'll believe you *mean* it, and if we think you want he tickling to continue it will! * deceptively accurate angel face*

Wicked, wicked girl.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back