• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does a day go by when you don't think about tickling?

waitin2btkled

TMF Expert
For all of us who has been here for a year or more. The more active I am on the forum (whether posting or lurking) Lately, there isn't a day that goes by where it doesn't enter my mind in some way.

I recall a day at work a month or two ago where i was really involved and busy. Late afternoon, this girl did something she shouldn't have and I called her on it in a nice way. She grabbed my sides making me jump flirting with me telling me to shut up. The rest of the afternoon, my mind was else where cause my mind started processing tickling and that girl if she is into it or not...lol

Lately, i just find it on my mind ALL the time. Could be cause I've been single for a short time now...

What about you guys?

truth be told, ide say its very unlikely that I will ever go a full 24 hours without thinking about tickling at least once.

I have days where I don't think about it, esp. if I'm going through a rough time. I'm only human :)

Can't think of the last day when it wasn't on my mind at least once. Maybe 3-4 years ago.

I have days where I don't think about it, esp. if I'm going through a rough time. I'm only human :)

Same here. Although being here helps me think about it. I do think about tickling at least once a day most of the time though.

Same here. Although being here helps me think about it. I do think about tickling at least once a day most of the time though.

Same here. I think about it most of the time, but not all of the time.

By the way Crystal. Hope I am not being too forward but I love your Sig picture.

Lawl, that's her TMF mafia pose. :neenerneener:

As for the question...well...since I get on the forum about every day, I can't help but think about it every day. :shock:

I used to go long periods of time without thinking about it, but now, same as Amanda, since I started posting on this forum, it's been on my mind more than ever.

All the time

as I get older I probably dont go an hour without thinking of it all I have to do is see a pretty female and wonder if she is ticklish

I think it's been on my mind at least once a day since I was in high school. Of course, back then I was on constant guard or one of my friends would sneak up and "goose" me. lol

Maybe i don't really have a tickling fetish. It's not really in my mind a lot at all.

Most days the friendships because of my fetish I think about more than the fetish itself.

But I do have those days where the tickling is very up in front of my mind.

Rob

Not a single day of my life as I remember it has gone by without me thinking of tickling. Not one.

Nope! Its on my mind every single day :D. When I'm bored, when I'm hungry, when there's a commercial break on TV, when I'm makin dinner, when I'm working out, when I'm on the train, when I'm about to go to sleep...you get the picture :D

Nope! Its on my mind every single day :D. When I'm bored, when I'm hungry, when there's a commercial break on TV, when I'm makin dinner, when I'm working out, when I'm on the train, when I'm about to go to sleep...you get the picture :D

I second that! :D

^^Haha! That's great! :D

It's pretty much on my mind every single day as well... yep, even when I'm watching hockey, LOL! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back