• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does a day go by when you don't think about tickling?

I will be honest... I am single and have been trying to get to know new girls. I think about tickling them until i get a chance. If they are not ticklish then I lose some interest in them. Maybe I am weird. I think about it WAY too often.

Even when I try my hardest to just repress the thoughts about tickling, something always has to remind me of it. It never fails. Whether I hear the word "tickle" on TV or see a birds' feather lying on the ground, I get reminded one way or another. I always have much on my mind such as schoolwork and studying and whatnot but tickling I guess you can say will always be in the back of my mind. i am sure subconsciously I think about it everyday whether I want it to happen or not. Its never my main priority. Its like the fetish sings to me "ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I'M GONNA FINA YA. I'M GONNA GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA......!!!!

I know what you are saying CuteJill143. It is like the "tickle" urges can come and grab you at the most inopportune and the worst times-when it is not convenient to have thoughts like that: that or worse lately it has been happening really BAD to me since starting my new job. I clean offices and so many times while cleaning and doing my work-even while cleaning-my mind is either thinking of favorite comedies, favorite romantic comedies in the back of my mind-favorite songs softly playing in my mind-or what has happened a lot lately-I have various playful fun tickle conversations flitter through my mind-or worse-awesome fun tickle sessions I have had in the past go through my mind, have had a lot of tickle fantasies play through my mind-this is in the back of my mind at work LOL

I am not kidding-not exactly convenient even when not at work: I have been thinking about "tickling" so much lately become a daily and nightly thing thinking about tickling. It at times can be very distracting, especially at times at work-when it is the last place I want to be-instead I want to be at home chatting with my friends online, be on the TMF, chat on the phone, but mostly love to be home relaxing with a good movie or reading great sexy tickle erotica or just sexy erotica stories. It is rough when it is those times at work-seems like the night is dragging so slowly-taking forever-I just want to be home-ultimately be tickled and get to tickle-play out my playful dominant ler/switch skills.

So I know what you are saying Jill. It can be very frustrating at times that is for sure. Just curious have you ever done that Jill or anyone-while at work not so much in the beginning of the shift-but towards middle, last half hr or so give or take-before shift is over towards the end-do you find that while you are working hard on the surface deep down your thoughts flitter and leap into tickle thoughts and tickle fantasies you would love to play out-or enjoyable pleasurable times you have had in the past tickling or doing something you loved to do-while at work, but still able to do your job really well?

Just curious I wondered if this is rare or a pretty common occurence: I wonder how many have their thoughts steer to tickling and erotic pleasurable thoughts while getting closer to finishing a work shift. If you wish to share love to hear it. Thanks. Have a great day Jill and happy tickles and happy thoughts to you all.

:bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::xpeepsofa:excited::excited::excited::couch::couch::couch::couch::ty::D:happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::blush::blush::blush::whisper::whisper::whisper::wave::wave::wave::rowfull::lion::toast::toast::toast::bounce::bounce::bounce::sing::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::rowfull::rowfull::rowfull::gathering::chocrabbit::chocrabbit::chocrabbit:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----:justlips::pounce::pounce::pounce::pounce:

Since the day i Posted this till now.... my answer is still NO!!!!! A day doesn't go go where i don't think of tickling!!!

I am a workoholic, so on the busiest of days when I just got home and crashed, tickling never entered my mind. That was maybe once or twice per week. Ever since I was laid off, it's been a different story. :sigh:

No. And I have a massive foot fetish at the same time.

A majority of my coworkers are women. When I have a conversation with them I listen to all they have to say while at the same time looking at their feet. Seen some barefoot, wondering about the ones who keep them enclosed.

I imagine tickling them all the time. Especially the ones who seem stuck up and arrogant. Drives me a bit nuts but after work I go home to my girlfriend. After some talk, a good meal, she indulges my fetish and let me tickle her to my hearts content. :wub:

But the women at work . Again it drives me nuts.

In a word no!!

I have similar thought as above to...and get lots of foot play from the wife...just not the tickling!!

God help me, but no... there hasn't been a single day in the last 10 years or so where I _didn't_ think about tickling at least once.

I definitely think about it every day. On my days off that I'm not doing anything, it can be as constant as every 15-20 minutes I'll think of it.

No. And I have a massive foot fetish at the same time.

A majority of my coworkers are women. When I have a conversation with them I listen to all they have to say while at the same time looking at their feet. Seen some barefoot, wondering about the ones who keep them enclosed.

I imagine tickling them all the time. Especially the ones who seem stuck up and arrogant. Drives me a bit nuts but after work I go home to my girlfriend. After some talk, a good meal, she indulges my fetish and let me tickle her to my hearts content. :wub:

But the women at work . Again it drives me nuts.

Me, too, at work I am surrounded by women, mostly younger ones. I, too, spend time with them in conversation and, indeed, I do listen to what they have to say and I value their opinion. I, also, look at their feet, particularly when they are in open shoes, sandals or flipflops.

I, too, imagine tickling them all the time, but I tend to ignore the ones that are 'stuck up and arrogant' and concentrate on the ones who are feminine, small and pretty.

I have a big foot fetish and I think about feet and tickling them every day..... it a curse I think.

Being a man, I tend to think about the opposite sex quite a bit,
even when it's subconscious. Since tickling is tied closely to sex and flirtation for me, it kind of goes along with noticing attractive women.
My mind inevitably wanders down that enticing byway and then suddenly
I realize what I'm thinking about and grin sheepishly. ;)

I mean days do go by without it being on at the front of my mind, hhowever never weeks or months that's for sure :).

No definatly not, being a foot fetishest as well both female feet and tickling them plays on my mind at least a few times a day. That being said I can easily switch off from it

Infatically, no. I think about female feet, and tickling every day. I'm usually on the forum at least a couple of times a day, so that makes me think of it, and I'm
usually talking about, or thinking about, tickling, and female feet,. at least once a day, and usually more than that.

Mitch

When I was younger, I would think about it incessantly. It was an obsession and simply hearing the word in conversation was overwhelmingly exciting. Then, it got kinda old and I'd only think about it once in a while, but the bubs has me spoiled now so, again, it's constantly on my mind.

I'm not sure if a couple hours go by without me thinking about tickling

It's kind of hard not to think about it when my basement is filled with tickling stuff

No there's not a day goes by since I hang out in this site alot, not always logged in, I only do that to post or download sample clips ;)

No... Even when I was away from and did not even log in to the TMF, I still thought about tickling. LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back