• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evolution (Other artists please contribute)

cyclypse

TMF Master
Was browsing through the "junk heap" of old drawings and was just amazed at how much i've improved over my first 7 years of drawing. I've still got a ways to go though. XD

Anyway, it got me thinking that the other artist's here had to start somewhere, and thought it would be cool to see some of their old drawings compared to their recent ones. So here's my comparisons! Everyone please feel free to contribute and add comments! (non tickling images accepted to. It's been moderator approved!)

Attachments

• deformedfemale.jpg
    deformedfemale.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 455
  • Jipsyyurishojouaiposter.jpg
    Jipsyyurishojouaiposter.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
Heres mine....the first is the very first signature character I ever did (maybe 00') that I was going to use for the tickling artwork that eventually evolved into Cali the Calico Catgirl. The other is probably my best work to date, featuring a whole ton of signature characters by various artists....

Attachments

• ProtoCali2.jpg
    ProtoCali2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 742
  • AllStarTribute.jpg
    AllStarTribute.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 1,109
hey cheshire, do u think u could do a foot tickling, pic of that goth chick?or already have 1 u could post?

this was my very first one. never liked how it turned out. i wanted it to be my cameo, or whatever you call it. i look back and everything's wrong with it. but now, when i have free time, i practice drawing, and i'm getting better. so don't laugh at this, my unofficial cameo thingy.

Attachments

• cameo.JPG
    cameo.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 482
I know I have improved a TON over the last few years. I look back at some of my old sketchbooks and am horrified to see how truly bad I was. one of these days I will have a giant bonfire and get rid of the massive clutter. Many trees have died for me!
Since Im too lazy to break out the scanner and the photoshop I'll just go into what I have digitally.
First...December 2003
Second...April 2004 (my very first anime style pic)
Third...April 2005 (one year later)
Fourth and fifth...two of the most recent things I have.

I still have a long ways to go before I am where I want to be but I have to say that Ive certainly done a lot of improving over the last couple years. Having people (you all) to show my art to has really inspired me to improve. Before I had no one but myself to impress...and that gets boring after a while. ^^

Attachments

• jay2.jpg
    jay2.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 477
  • chibinessie.jpg
    chibinessie.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 190
  • digi2.jpg
    digi2.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 359
  • nessiecat.jpg
    nessiecat.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 185
  • sakuya1.jpg
    sakuya1.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 251
That's not bad at all, Bignorm! Certainly not for a first try! Keep at it and treat us to a few tickling pictures! Let me recommend that you ink the sketch next time so that it's easier to see (or at least print it a bit darker). The more practice you get in, the better you'll become. I think we'd all like to see your developing talent!

This is a creative idea for a thread! I've got tons of comic material from my youth, stuff that's unbelievably crude. I'll send in some comparisons tomorrow. Believe me, anything I'm doing now will look brilliant by comparison!

My evolution:
1. My the first tickling-drawing. I started to draw one year ago.
2. An example of my comics of that time.
3,4. So I drew half-year ago.
5. So I draw now.(Inscription on the picture: "The elite cyborg commando")

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 591
  • RT1.jpg
    RT1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 492
  • Tik01.jpg
    Tik01.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 306
  • page2Eng.jpg
    page2Eng.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 441
  • Rianga_Nightmare.jpg
    Rianga_Nightmare.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 525
That looks great bignorm, especially for a first try!

Ness! Thank you for sharing! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU DID A DIGI CHARAT PIC!? *Saves* Digi Charat rocks nyo! I adore the 4th pic. The pose rocks!

Gripped! That rocks man! Thanks for contributing! I really like the last one too XD *save*

Rgevskiy those look pretty good! Thanks for contributing! Is the last one an original character of yours?

OK, it's a good thing non-tickling artwork is allowed here. While I'd *like* to do more tickle-art, most of my drawings are barefoot bondage w/o tickling. (My stories, otoh...)

Anyway, here's my series of three: A silhouette from 1996 when I was only doing silhouettes 'cause I couldn't do anything else, a 2003 drawing, and my latest one.
(Edit: My "latest one" when I first posted this, and my latest one now (9-2-2009))

Attachments

• SK2.GIF
    SK2.GIF
    4.7 KB · Views: 71
  • elf_slave1b.jpg
    elf_slave1b.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Halfling04.jpg
    Halfling04.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Anime316
Yes. She is my original character. :)
I have many non tickling characters.

Last edited:
Thanks, 316! Thats probably my very favorite pic Ive done of myself.
I <3 <3 <3 Digi Charat. Here is another I did around the same time. I hope to maybe do a Digi Charat tk pic (a perfectly innocent one of course) just cause they're SO GOD DAMN CUTE!

Attachments

• digi.jpg
    digi.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 107
That's some awesome stuff there Sable! Thanks for contributing!

Rgevsky, she's a neat character! Very nicely done!

Ness you should do more fan art. Digi Charat pwns nyu XD

>_>

Wow, everyone gets so much better over time! It's almost enough to inspire me to try again...

no, not really. Sorry. False alarm.

:happy:lol....I was afraid of one day realizing that being a member isn't all....I guess I should dedicate myself for drawing....It sucks not to be able to contribute.....:sad:

But seeing how everyone here has spent their last couple of years just to make everyone happy shows me there is still good in this world! :D

Thank you all for being so generous....even you, Jaynin, for the ones you've already done...;) You are probably 99% of what makes this country great! :awe:

(sorry, had a moment.....WHAT? Guys can have moments too, ya know....:p:))

I can't draw, Hungarian. Everything I use was drawn for me. >_>

A brief nostalgia moment won't hurt too much.
Besides, it's what nostalgia is all about.

I'll be deleting these pics when whim strikes; just to keep ya folks on your [collective] toes.

Haven't done much since I joined. About a 30 some pics, including all the alternative, BW, colour versions out there.

So, let's take the stroll down the memory lane, from the first pic I posted, to my latest works. Hoping they'll get some *more* hits here.

:p :p :p

Attachments

• K.ElvenBow.tk.01.lo.jpg
    K.ElvenBow.tk.01.lo.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 283
  • K.EMvsCG01c.alt.jpg
    K.EMvsCG01c.alt.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 351
  • K.EGB.Kylie.01.lo.jpg
    K.EGB.Kylie.01.lo.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 324
  • K.Halfling.01.tan.jpg
    K.Halfling.01.tan.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 303
you are guys are amazingly talented. and Ness I said it once before and I'll say it again... you HAVE to get in to animation. I can only image the masterpieces you could come up with. Awsome work to those whom have contributed there work!

TM

Okay, my turn. This early stuff is unbelievably crude, but I was very young at the time:

1. A couple of pages from an early comic book story, "The Glob". The basic premise was ripped off from the Mexican horror movie "Caltiki, the Immortal Monster", which had made a huge impression on me. This dates back to the early 1960s. I would have been right around 8 years old.

2. Another comic book story (I didn't do much else), "Terror From the Center of the Earth". Probably from a couple of years later. The panels are slightly less sloppy and the figures a bit better drawn. I was also experimenting a bit with perspective.

3. "Journey to the Uncharted Ateroid". Probably a couple of years later still. Dialogue, at last. Also some rudimentary attempts at individual characters (most of my protagonists tended to be generic and interchangeable).

4. "The Return of Moschops". This comes from the early 1970s. Full blown characters, lots of them. The guy in the cape and space helmet is Super Duck, my primary hero character at the time.

5. This comes from my abortive "Kirby" period, at which time I was conciously trying to imitate the style of the famous comic book artist Jack Kirby (and failing miserably). The hero here is Solar Man, who had some sort of ill-defined solar powers. He didn't last past this one incomplete story.

More in a couple of minutes...

Attachments

• Evolution-1.jpg
    Evolution-1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Evolution-2.jpg
    Evolution-2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Evolution-3.jpg
    Evolution-3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Evolution-4.jpg
    Evolution-4.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Evolution-5.jpg
    Evolution-5.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 302
6. Storyboards for a cable access TV show my friends and I produced. This took place in the mid-to-late 1970s.

7. An advertising poster for the same show. It wasn't called "Adventures in Space"... that was just catchy verbage. This is actually a blank: specific copy would have gone into the empty space at the upper right.

8. Here are four panels from "Spectacles of Doom", my white elephant attempt at a televized graphic novel. It utilized characters and situations from the afore mentioned TV program. I spent years on the project, completed literaly thousands of illustrations, and once I was done it proved impossible to shoot. I wasn't very happy with the story at that point, anyway. This took place in the late '80s, early '90s.

9 and 10 represent my present output (the big advancement here being color). They are illustrations accompanying an old '70s screenplay that I am currently serializing for friends, "Lieut. Martin Maxwell on the Moon". Half a century, and I'm still right where I began. Some boys never grow up.

Attachments

• Evolution-6.jpg
    Evolution-6.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Evolution-7.jpg
    Evolution-7.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Evolution-8.jpg
    Evolution-8.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Evolution-9.jpg
    Evolution-9.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Evolution-10.jpg
    Evolution-10.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Jaynin said:
I can't draw, Hungarian. Everything I use was drawn for me. >_>

That's what I would have said, ten years ago. And I still rely, very heavily, on photo references for my drawings. And on the "undo" feature. And on the ability to nudge nodes and curves into the shape I want. (I do all my drawing in CorelDraw.)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back