• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evolution (Other artists please contribute)

Sablesword, I don't mean that I rely on what other people have done to produce anything. I can't draw. Period.

I wish I could draw....but after trying one year in Art in highschool....well I suck.

Timewarp said:
I wish I could draw....but after trying one year in Art in highschool....well I suck.

Not everybody has talent for drawing. I certainly do not, but I can now turn out a decent picture. For the ungifted, it takes lots and lots of practice. Keep at it and you'll get better. Don't give up so soon.

Hello Artist and no Artist of Tickle Theater. No post much in this good tickling forum but look my evolution.

First: One old work of Athena Asamiya and hinako (KOF) with my old style
Second: The same pic but one best style of drawn.

Good day...Good luck...Greetings

Look the second pic and more tickling art in my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/falcontk2003/

Attachments

• Athena1.jpg
    Athena1.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Athena_Hina.jpg
    Athena_Hina.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 183
Timewarp said:

It's all about patience. It's taken me 7-8 years to get to where I am now with my style and i've got a long way to go still. After 1 year of practicing I still had trouble with making STICK figures look good. Trust me, you have the talent already, you just have to have patience and practice practice practice.

Practice alone isn't enough guys.
You need to learn how to decipher reality, too.

World is about shapes and shades, colours and lights. You need to see the underlying proportions. Just about everything can be reduced to a finite amount of lines, of basic shapes.

[This is a useless post, since I am not likely to add a pic to further elaborate, but... hey, maybe it'll come in handy anyway]

That's true too Kalamos, I just didn't think it was relavent information at the time. Thanks for correcting me.

Ok, I feel I too should show some examples of my evolution as an artist. So I dug up some old stuff and scanned it.
These are all comic projects. I replaced the original Dutch lettering with an english translation, so it will be at least understandable (I hope ;) )
The first one dates back to when I was twelve or thirteen years old. This is the oldest stuff I could find.
The second picture is from a comic I made when I was seventeen. I was just discovering the gothic horror genre, and this was present in a lot of my drawings in that period.
The last one was made a year later. It was about a girl who travelled with a trans-dimensional ship to a fantasy world inhabited by viking people. :)

My style has evolved mostly in the past six years (after the last picture), I should have some examples of this still lying around. Perhaps I will post those later.

Attachments

• old.jpg
    old.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 189
  • celticross02.jpg
    celticross02.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 197
  • midgart01.jpg
    midgart01.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 232
Ah, we are talking youth pics here!
Wonder where I put mine.

Does anybody even care? Nah...

This is amazing, entertaining stuff, scavenger! I really like the stark, gothic, Edward Goryish tone of the middle story (do I detect the seeds of the Kitzalia series here?) The colors in the last example are very vivid, and the first exudes a freedom and fun eloquent of childhood (is that a talking seal? Keen!) Each sample displays competent comic book senisbility, good flow and a nice mix of angles and ranges. Man, you are very good at this! I wish you'd do more!

Kalamos said:
Ah, we are talking youth pics here!
Wonder where I put mine. Does anybody even care? Nah...
If you can find it, I'd love to see it, Kal. I find such early artwork very revealing.

i'll see if i can dig up a pic i did for ness a loong time ago. it's noot one i'm proud of, i did with MSPaint and a mouse with little skill. :sigh:

Thanks, littlebighead!
Yes, thats a talking seal... :D seals were my favourite animals back then, and I remember having several "humanized" seal characters in my comics.
The gothic horror comic strip (middle picture) I began drawing after having played the demo of a pc-game called "Nightmare Creatures" (completely outdated by now, but it was really advanced looking back then). I liked the victorian gothic atmosphere so much that I wanted to make a story like this myself, resulting in this dark comic.
My style began evolving rapidly after the third comic, mainly because I started in my animation studies, and animation requires a lot of drawing -so I got a LOT of practice and experience. I'm going to try to unearth some stuff from that period (the past six years), and post it here too.

I gotta say, this is a cool thread idea. It's interesting to see how everyone's styles have changed over the years. That being said I'll throw in my bit. The first picture we established to be Meg from Disney's Hercules, it was drawn about eight years ago. Though it doesn't involve any actual tickling it was my first picture involving female bondage, the only thing missing are feathers. The second picture is my most recent picture involving Elastagirl from the Incredibles.

Attachments

• Meg.JPG
    Meg.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 153
  • Elastagirl.jpg
    Elastagirl.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 151
LOL, I remember the 2nd one....found it right after watching the incredibles...perfect timing on that!;)

I forgot whos idea this thread was, (ah, wait, it was Anemi316! How could I forget?:D) anyway, my complements to ya, this was a great idea! ;)

I can see the improvement in your technique, SSaiyenJim, but that first picture is still awfully cute! Anticipation can be just as pleasing as the act if it's well done!

Only Me...

...eerr my pics lol

First 2 Pics My First ROsie Pics....

Last 3 are Recent...

Attachments

• Old Rosie.jpg
    Old Rosie.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Rosie.JPG
    Rosie.JPG
    378.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Rosie Sticky Situation Colour.jpg
    Rosie Sticky Situation Colour.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Rosie ( Jack ).jpg
    Rosie ( Jack ).jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 56
Your work has improved, yet your style changed as well!:D Dunno how to explain it, but I can just...see it.:happy:

Wow o_O I never thought this thread would get this popular! There are some AMAZING pictures and developments here.

Scavenger, I LOVE That second pic. The penstrokes are incredible!
And speaking of Incredible, SSaiyenjim, I love the elastagirl pic XD.
Pabuluz, I love Rosie! She's so damn cute!

*noogies ness* Your the one who pushed me to make the thread. I wouldn't have made it without you giving me a good whack on the noggin'.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back