• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M... why the stigma?

Of All The Nerve...

leafstk said:
I appreciate all comments and it wasn't my intention to create/encourage any controversy.

How DARE you create/encourage controversy, get everyone incensed and unglued; people running in circles, screaming; and then, just when the community is about to collapse onto itself from the sheer magnitude of such incitement, you say "Oops, didn't mean it?"

No pob. :)

F/M isn't gay...

I think the is a double standered to the whole F/M thing, I don't have a problem with F/M stuf I just have a tough time writing it for some reason. Becuase I am a ler I guess it's just easier to right M/F the it is F/M. Right now I have a FFF/M story in the works and it is a pain in the ass. I do enjoy watching F/M clips, but I fined that guy do seem to react with the same hysteria that women do when being tickled.

toneus79 said:
What I find totally moronic, is the idea of people thinking that those of us into F/M Tickling are gay. If that was the case then we would be into M/M Tickling instead (apologies for stating the bleeding obvious). A bit like saying it is the function of all men to Tickle, and all women to be Tickled.

It'll amaze you just how many people actually think this way. Sometimes certain posts annoy and offend me. Some people think women are no more than their personal tickle toys. It's some of the same ones and I'm not going to get into specific names. They divide women into body parts, talk about torturous tickling, about stuff I don't even want to put in print. I find it uncomfortable to read. Most times, I look at the topic and keep on going elsewhere.

Enough with my rant. Being the ler in most of my relationships, I have yet to tickle any gay guys. So I don't know why f/m is considered by some to be gay. I would think most gay guys would rather be tickled by.....other guys! I don't think that's a huge stretch to feel that way. But, if a gay guy let me tickle him, I'd make him a very happy, hysterically laughing, screaming, begging, and laughing some more, gay guy! Oh, and ladies of all persuasions are welcome-I'm an equal opportunity tickler type of chick!

But, give me a ticklish man at my fingertips who loves it, and I can make him really happy relatively quickly. Especially the ones who I know are ticklish and try not to laugh! Those are my personal favorites! :tickle: :feets: <<<<---- :devil:

Last edited:
Oddjob0226 said:
I don't know if it is a stigma, so much as a sub-cultural preference. Although, why that preference exsists, I don't know. I do realize that there seem to be more people into M/F or F/F tickling than F/M. But like many here, I too am a switch; that may come back to haunt me, becuseI have been put on notice by 3 different women that I will be going under the ropes for their entertainment for the upcoming Dallas gathering. We'll see if I can truly handle that.

Three different women? Tell them the line forms at the rear my dear! They can have whatever is leftover when I'm done! Hope there's enough left! :evilha: :devil2: :veryhappy :tickle: :feets: :devil: :firedevil

There isn't enough decent F/M material out there.
The M lers are more fakers than anything and or not even close to being as ticklish as they should be.
In general that materal sucks big time and there really is nothing for the Fem Lers out here.
I love to see Fem lers in action and I too am both LER and LEE.
I love to see my GF in action both on me and on other poor helpless victims and when seeing her and other fem lers tickle torturing other guys I too place myself in the LEE position.

Tis unfortunate however that most of the F/M material is useless.

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
The M lers are more fakers than anything and or not even close to being as ticklish as they should be.
In general that materal sucks big time and there really is nothing for the Fem Lers out here.
I love to see my GF in action both on me and on other poor helpless victims and when seeing her and other fem lers tickle torturing other guys I too place myself in the LEE position.

TTD

Well, TTD, tell us what you really think, and don't hold anything back! :jester: :jester:

kis123 said:
Well, TTD, tell us what you really think, and don't hold anything back! :jester: :jester:

:blaugh:

Yeah I should go back to being more blunt and less subtle! ;) :devil:

TickledToDeath said:

TTD

I would have to agree with ya TTD from the few vids I have seen of F/M.
The guys just don't seem to be ticklish or ticklish enough for my tastes at least.
I want the tickleee screaming and begging for mercy and laughing hard and loud.
I don't go for tee hee's and hee hee's and little giggles.

There are a few guys I know and a few I don't know but know of and you TTD fall in the latter of that statement, that I would love to see tied down and gang tickled so totally unmercifully that they scream bloody hell and beg for mercy while getting no mercy mind you and they pee themselves from laughing so long and hard and even moreso for you wise ass TTD should have it on tape for all the gals of this tickle forum to see and relish in!

That being said there should be much better material for the gals and far more ticklish victims!

M1

I too wish there were more f/m out there with effective tickilng and really ticklish lees. As a very tickish guy, I imagine myself as the lee. I also like to see that I have company as a very ticklish man who cannot help yelling and screaming when tickled effectively.

kis123 said:
Three different women? Tell them the line forms at the rear my dear! They can have whatever is leftover when I'm done! Hope there's enough left! :evilha: :devil2: :veryhappy :tickle: :feets: :devil: :firedevil

Oddjob, you lucky devil! Oddjob, Oddjob,...oh I think he fainted... :wowzer:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back