• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG

dual1ty1

I just stumbled across this http://noircastle.blog.fc2.com/

Apparently it's a tickling RPG made on RPG Maker MV.
The game is basically a dungeon crawler. Your goal is to climb multiple towers without getting tickled to death.
If you die, you will respawn outside but you will keep all your levels and items.
There are some exceptions. Against certain bosses/minibosses you will get a game over since there is no way for you to escape your demise.
In the game you control a girl and a fairy. The fairy cannot be tickled. She will support the heroine with offensive/defensive spells, healing and recovery.
The girl on the other hand will get completely obliterated by tickling attacks. She will get disabled with many different status and tickled to death.

Every monster has 2 different tickle attack, depending on the current girl pose. If one monster is holding you, others can join in and tickle you for more damage.
You can aquire equipment via gatcha/treasure chests. There is a really developed skill system with multiple trees ti pick from.
The currency in the game is AHA. You will aquire some of it everytime the girl is getting tickled.

The game is still in develpment. Currently has 4 stages with 20 floors each stage.

Some priview pics:
8fe4a10daf1d1574e23a9168b038775d.jpg

e25669176cd2d83b238b8d97cc63f05c.jpg

ece7e9f562df86cbcb3d9dea80844132.jpg

Last edited:
it seems to be worth translating (if someone know japanese) ^^
btw, this author has also two other games that seems related to tickling (also in japanese so i just can't read them :( ), they look fun too :D

There's someone on /tk/ claiming to be working on a translation of Fairy Maze. Just a heads up, so someone doesn't start from scratch without checking there first.

I've been using Translation Aggregator for this one. It's not the best but it gives you an idea of what's going on.

I like how the game starts with soft innocent tickles for funsies, but the more you progress the harsher it becomes, to the point where enemies will tickle you to death.

There's someone on /tk/ claiming to be working on a translation of Fairy Maze. Just a heads up, so someone doesn't start from scratch without checking there first.

good news! can't wait for him/her finishing the work :D

Isn't that the same dude who did a game where you were "noir": a demon girl with a castle full of tickling traps and you had to trap a girl by putting traps everywhere?

Hello I need help: I'm against a bunch of bats in Lena's dream and they're invincible. How am I supposed to stop this fight?

Thank you for your answers.

Edit: I just saw I could escape fights ...

Last edited:
Also I'd like to know if someone has a clue for floor 15's puzzle.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

hey does anyone have a strategy on how to beat the second boss those fuzz-fuzz? or does anyone have for just after that fight i can use?

hey does anyone have a strategy on how to beat the second boss those fuzz-fuzz? or does anyone have for just after that fight i can use?

You don't really need strategies but if you have problems, try to farm during a few minutes to become stronger.

Thanks for all your translation efforts! It was nice to be able to play without having to run it through all the translation tricks!

Has anyone figured out the puzzle on level 15 of the 3rd region? I haven't been able to decipher it whatever it is. The ones on the 4th region have me stumped too.

The gel golem's stats are:

HP: 2000

Mp: 50

atk: 40

def: 32

magic atk: 40

magic def: 25

agility: 32

luck: 30

One question: sometimes on the 3rd floor there are chests that give you something written in japanese. What is it?

One question: sometimes on the 3rd floor there are chests that give you something written in japanese. What is it?

Oops. My bad.

I guess you're referring to the chests that appear in the randomly generated part. If it's an accessory it's Ice Resistance 1, the rest is consumables. Nothing major but I'll try to fix up all the errors people have messaged me about (including this one). People have noted translation errors here and there too so I'll do my best to right them with the 4.01 version.

Oops. My bad.

I guess you're referring to the chests that appear in the randomly generated part. If it's an accessory it's Ice Resistance 1, the rest is consumables. Nothing major but I'll try to fix up all the errors people have messaged me about (including this one). People have noted translation errors here and there too so I'll do my best to right them with the 4.01 version.

Don't worry, you already did a nice job with the rest of the game. I'd be an asshole if I blamed you. Ah also I noticed something. against the pumpkins when they do the "head attack" for the 2nd time, the formula (to calculate damages) is visible while we should just see the number of dmg we received.

But except that honnestly I saw no mistakes!

PS: hum do you have clues for puzzles? I can't solve some of them (btw: the author was inspired for them).

I want the jar on floor 15 in the first section, how i get? xD

Edit: the gemini clue has me confused, at first i thought it was the zodiac, then the constellation. Turns out its neither :S

Last edited:
I want the jar on floor 15 in the first section, how i get? xD

Edit: the gemini clue has me confused, at first i thought it was the zodiac, then the constellation. Turns out its neither :S

I couldn't obtain it neither. I don't understand what i'm supposed to do to get it.

I couldn't obtain it neither. I don't understand what i'm supposed to do to get it.

I figured it out, the path you walk blowing up the rocks has to match the path you walked when moving the boulders. Basically blow up the rocks the block same route you walked to move the boulders

I figured it out, the path you walk blowing up the rocks has to match the path you walked when moving the boulders. Basically blow up the rocks the block same route you walked to move the boulders

this is so annoying. I basically have to come back each time to rememeber what I when I moved rocks ... also I know how to use that warp hole but the reward sucks. It's just a tomato. I don't know how to get the pot

Last edited:
this is so annoying. I basically have to come back each time to rememeber what I when I moved rocks ... also I know how to use that warp hole but the reward sucks. It's just a tomato. I don't know how to get the pot

Use your phone to take a picture of the previous room

it might be easier to count the steps to each boulder instead. Also how do i get the jar with the time puzzle? I got the chest, but i cant seem to get the jar

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back