• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG

Love the artwork. However, it can be a grind. You can flee encounters, but at a certain point you need the levels so you have to farm xp and watch the same scenes over and over again while you can't save in-between (only at certain checkpoint floors while you can't backtrack). And the tutorial made me feel like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItOJfE_GYg

RPGs with sexual themes can give a player 'blue balls' that way. :p

Last edited:
4.01 translated version here: https://mega.nz/#!ZIJFFaRR!YInSkv4yIAmk6Pv7Dsw5nJvOrEPiDCkAQTAL7X6P3w4

A lot of other kinks are thrown in this one (vore, lactation, exhibitionism, petrification...) so just be wary of that. You should be able to transfer saves over but some people have had issues with it.

Thank you for translating it. This is a really amazing game, in my opinion. I did get the save file to transfer, just as an FYI to everyone. I went in the other game, pressed copy on the save folder, and pasted it in the same folder for the new version and it worked fine.

Love the artwork. However, it can be a grind. You can flee encounters, but at a certain point you need the levels so you have to farm xp and watch the same scenes over and over again while you can't save in-between (only at certain checkpoint floors while you can't backtrack). And the tutorial made me feel like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItOJfE_GYg

RPGs with sexual themes can give a player 'blue balls' that way. :p

That is the best tutorial I've ever seen. I want to make one like that now. I need to stop not playing that game.

According to the author's blog, he (probably a "he") is making another game. This guy has some terrific ideas and he's just amazing at making them come true.

Does anyone have a save? I've been grinding trying to beat that worm boss but jesus christ...

Does anyone have a save? I've been grinding trying to beat that worm boss but jesus christ...

What I did was re-arrange my skill trees. I actually do this a lot. If you have enough to get sleep for Fio, and maybe Lena, it's much easier. The minions are vulnerable to sleep, and I just kept doing that to keep them out of the fight. The worm boss is weak to ice if I recall correctly, but sleep was the important part for me.

What I did was re-arrange my skill trees. I actually do this a lot. If you have enough to get sleep for Fio, and maybe Lena, it's much easier. The minions are vulnerable to sleep, and I just kept doing that to keep them out of the fight. The worm boss is weak to ice if I recall correctly, but sleep was the important part for me.

Okay, thanks for the tip I'll try that next. What I was doing was using speed attacks to always attack first but the worm kept trying to eat me all the time and I'd eventually get eaten before I do enough damage.

Sleep on the worm and the final boss is literally the easiest boss I fought in the game. The petrification mechanic is easy to counter. You'll need a certain attack to her and you ABSOLUTELY need to change your skills around for every boss fight to get though it.

SPOILERS BELOW!:

The boss fight has a mechanic that slowly turns you into stone. Which turns the fight into a time based fight. Take too long, turn to stone and lose. HOWEVER if you are KILLED and resurrected with an item, you're no longer stone. So, just don't heal and time your attacks and you'll be fine. Takes a good while, but it's super easy.

Can someone give me the answer to this stupid number puzzle?

5-88-2-X-11-93-Y-10-9

0<X<Y<10

I've been trying to figure this one out for fucking DECADES, but I suck moldy caustic bread crumbs at number puzzles. The one on floor 15 was hilarious. Logic puzzles are my best game. the answer is 3 then 5 Because the layout for the maps is a massive 3 and 5 respectively, making them LITERALLY the largest numbers.

I've been trying to solve this number one waaayyyy too seriously.

5 (+83) 88 (-86) 2 (??) X (??) 11 (+83) 93 (??) Y (??) 10 (-1) 9

it follows a nice pattern until that errant 1 is thrown in at the end. The only bit I've been able to decipher is that it alternates between adding and subtracting.

leaving:

5 (+83) 88 (-86) 2 (+??) X (-??) 11 (+83) 93 (-??) Y (+??) 10 (-1) 9

X has to be less than Y and 10, so anything 1-8 are fair game. BUT, you can't get 11 by subtracting ANYTHING from a number between one and eight, unless we bring negative integers into this, which he didn't so i'm not gonna either.

Someone good at math please do this for me. I can solve equations just fine, but shit like this where 50% of the information is missing, with no pattern that I can see, is just fucking BALLSACKS levels of frustrating.

HOLY NUTMUCKLERS GUYS I GOT IT.

It's one and eight. I got this 100% by pure trial and error. With the logical deduction that the second door must be larger than the first because 0<X<Y<10 (which also removes 10 from the equation completely)

So that means the solved pattern is:

5 88 2 1 11 93 8 10 9

Someone please explain to me how this makes any logical fucking sense, because I just DO NOT SEE IT. I guess 88 and 11 being the only double repeating digits could be a clue, but still FUCK that pattern bullshit.

HOLY NUTMUCKLERS GUYS I GOT IT.

It's one and eight. I got this 100% by pure trial and error. With the logical deduction that the second door must be larger than the first because 0<X<Y<10 (which also removes 10 from the equation completely)

So that means the solved pattern is:

5 88 2 1 11 93 8 10 9

Someone please explain to me how this makes any logical fucking sense, because I just DO NOT SEE IT. I guess 88 and 11 being the only double repeating digits could be a clue, but still FUCK that pattern bullshit.

Turn the numbers into English, and it's

five eighty-eight two one eleven ninety-three eight ten nine

Got it? If not,

fivE Eighty-eighT TwO OnE EleveN Ninety-threE EighT TeN Nine

So yeah, the last letter of the number coincides the first letter of the next number. Yep, Japanese people do learn some English and Junior-high kids can figure out how you write those numbers in English.

Got it? If not,

So yeah, the last letter of the number coincides the first letter of the next number. Yep, Japanese people do learn some English and Junior-high kids can figure out how you write those numbers in English.

That's some bullshit right there is what that is. Fuck Japan. And their English.

(low key salty I couldn't get that on my own)

Shiritori is kind of a Japanese game, so that puzzle's understandably less obvious to those from outside the country. Don't beat yourself up too much.

The author is currently working on the 5th tower!
Hopefully the next update won't take as long now that he's focusing again on this game and stopped making new ones lol

71d2ae5aed.png

cool! Can't wait for the 5th floor to be released. I love this game!

Ah also I wonder if he will release a bonus boss for valentine's day (he did one for christmas and the new year after all).

Last edited:
cool! Can't wait for the 5th floor to be released. I love this game!

Ah also I wonder if he will release a bonus boss for valentine's day (he did one for christmas and the new year after all).

He created that small action game for Valentine's day with a themed final boss, so i doubt it.

Got it? If not,

AW D8 that is STUPIDLY clever. Props to the maker to think that way. I'm impressed you figure it out though o.o

I know for sure that every 5th floor doesn't just contain a pot, but a treasure chest that contain valuable item/skill. Does floor 15 of desert area has one?

Last edited:
wow, i haven't notice that one; thank's ^^

btw: am i the only one who would definetely add to Fairy Maze some more Fio's tickling scenes? i mean, in whole game we can see that Fio can't be tickled nor she tickles anyone... except that one small scene with Possession Demons ]:-> when we discover that little fairy is quite ticklish (thank's to her own friend Lena, which makes it even more interesting)! it would be great to add some more such scenes, or even allow her to be tickled by all the demons in the game - don't you think? :D

@edit:
ehh, the valentine's day game won't load, it's only "now loading" on the screen :(
and it isn't translated, so i probably won't understand anything anyway x]

Last edited:
hmm, quite interesting; but that pissing ruins everything for me :p

anyway, thx for posting it ^^

hmm, quite interesting; but that pissing ruins everything for me :p

anyway, thx for posting it ^^

If it bothers you that much, bring the images into MS Paint and censor out the urine.

Then open the game in RPGMaker and edit the urination parts out of the text.

If it bothers you that much, bring the images into MS Paint and censor out the urine.

Then open the game in RPGMaker and edit the urination parts out of the text.

hehehe, good one
diabelek.gif

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back