• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Comic Book Quotes:

Doctor Doom to Ms. Marvel : "Shut your cow-mouth or I’ll remove your face by hand before I stop your whore’s heart."

-- The Mighty Avengers #11

"Face it , tiger ... you just hit the jackpot!"

- Mary Jane Watson
The Amazing Spider-Man #42

MJTiger-239x300.jpg

Doctor Doom to Ms. Marvel : "Shut your cow-mouth or I’ll remove your face by hand before I stop your whore’s heart."

-- The Mighty Avengers #11

This quote is proof that Brian Michael Bendis doesn't have a clue how to properly write for Marvel and how the non-existent editorial staff that continues to not do its job. This is simply NOT the way Dr. Doom speaks. Just terrible.

"Okay , suckers -- you've taken yer best shot! Now it's MY turn!"

- Wolverine
The Uncanny X-Men #132

"He should have let me finish. -- He should have listened ... Then I’d have been able to explain the most important thing of all to him. -- I’d have been able to explain that you can’t kill a vegetable by shooting it through the head."

-- Swamp Thing # 21 -- "The Anatomy Lesson"

"Improper use of inverted commas , Hoover! IMPROPER USE OF INVERTED COMMAS!!"

- Herr Starr
Preacher # 59

Well, I don't know if they ever made a comic book of it or not, but in the movie Sucker Punch I love this one line.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

"I am disappointed , Veidt. VERY disappointed.

Restructuring myself after the subtraction of my intrinsic field was the first trick I learned. It didn't kill Osterman ... did you think it would kill me?

I've walked across the sun. I've seen events so tiny & so fast they hardly can be said to have occurred at all , but you ... you are a man.

... & this world's smartest man means no more to me than does its smartest termite."

- Dr. Manhattan
Watchmen

"There's no way you can possibly be this stupid."

"Don't underestimate me."

- Back and forth between Bullseye and Deadpool

SS

"It's just my luck. I disappear for a weekend in Canada -- flit around playing international detective -- & as soon as I get home , hoping for an evening alone w/my girl -- she gets snatched by a crazy businessman in seagreen long johns!"

- Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man #121

This quote is proof that Brian Michael Bendis doesn't have a clue how to properly write for Marvel and how the non-existent editorial staff that continues to not do its job. This is simply NOT the way Dr. Doom speaks. Just terrible.

The vulgarity within it doesn't really do Doom a good sense of justice, to me. -- But it provided a solid amount of 'new' aggression that clearly stuck in my dome, personally.

----​

Jones : "Tell me the truth ..what are you going to feel when you put a bullet in one of those men, Nick?"

Fury : "Recoil."

-- Secret Warriors #4

"For a man who can hear clouds scrape together , you don't listen very well."

- Batman ( to Superman )
Kingdom Come #2

1. "You don't....get it,...boy this isn't a mudhole...It's an operating table. (Krack) And I'm the surgeon." Something tells me to stop with the leg but I don't listen to it

~Batman, Dark Knight Returns #2~

2. "The Government should be afraid of their people not the other way around"

~V, V for Vendetta

Mr. Fantastic - "There they are!"

Hawkeye - "Uh , hi , guys! Wanna join in a rousing game of patty-cake?"

Thing - "We , uh , arrived at a meetin' of the minds , so to speak , stretcho! We got far too much couth to resort to violence like you barbaric types! Ain't that right , Klaw?"

Klaw - "Right? Ite , ite , ite-a-cake , ite-a-cake ..."

Lizard - "Disssturb our gamess-s & the Lizard will dessstroy you! Once we finissh , we will do as you s-ssay!"

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8

I think one of my favorite comicbook quotes is:

"HAHA! No lesbians to save you now, duck!"
--"Jennifer" the "monkey" (actually a chimp) from "My Monkey's Name is Jennifer"

...just because it's so very unusual. :) Met the creative mind behind it once -- bought the TPB from him, and he covertly gave me a cupful of vodka in return.

Doctor Doom - "Robot A 76 , you have a scratch on the shoulder of your armor. You are not a combat unit. How did you come to be damaged?"

Doombot A 76 - "The human Arcade struck a match there during our recent confrontation w/the mutant X-Men , sire."

Doctor Doom - "I see. And in what manner did you terminate Arcade for this affront to the personnage of Doom?"

Doombot A 76 - "I did not terminate him , master. I judged it conceivable you might have need of him later."

Doctor Doom - "Need?"

*A 76 self-destucts*

Doctor Doom - "Doom needs no one."

Fantastic Four #258

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back