• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the girls

Sultrybrunette

4th Level Red Feather
Ok girls, this is for you. Cokecan has been doing alot of smack talking in the chatroom and says he is not ticklish in the least. I think he is playing chicken. Is there any girls out there that has had the pleasure of reducing him to jello??? Maybe you can help me call his bluff. Would be very interested in any comments as to where and how intense.

Wow, you went ahead and did it.. you are such a

I mean

Hi!

As much as this is appreciated, nobody here would know. I'm a hermit, remember?

And even if people did know, they'd all be proper ladies and not say a word.

So there.

Sultrybrunette said:
Ok girls, this is for you. Cokecan has been doing alot of smack talking in the chatroom and says he is not ticklish in the least. I think he is playing chicken. Is there any girls out there that has had the pleasure of reducing him to jello??? Maybe you can help me call his bluff. Would be very interested in any comments as to where and how intense.

Hiya Sultry! :bunny:
I'm sure you're right about Coke's bravado. :evilha
I'm not much of a 'ler at the best of times but i'm thinking if we could hold him down long enough for you to slowly and extremely lightly tease your fingernails repeatedly along the underside of his arms and up and down his sides,, (or maybe the inside of his thighs, he'd have to start to twitch at least a little :hipoke: you think maybe?? :cool2:

Many blessings,
Chickles:justlips:

chickles_:) said:
Hiya Sultry! :bunny:
I'm sure you're right about Coke's bravado. :evilha
I'm not much of a 'ler at the best of times but i'm thinking if we could hold him down long enough for you to slowly and extremely lightly tease your fingernails repeatedly along the underside of his arms and up and down his sides,, (or maybe the inside of his thighs, he'd have to start to twitch at least a little :hipoke: you think maybe?? :cool2:

I am thinking that wouldn't do the least bit of good. Sorry to say. Not at all. Not even a smile.

But thanks for playing!

Cokecan said:
I am thinking that wouldn't do the least bit of good. Sorry to say. Not at all. Not even a smile.

But thanks for playing!

ohhhhh! :upsidedow

*jams hands on hips and pouts*

Still, I think we should try it anyway...
Sultry may just have the touch you didn't know could affect you. hmmm?? :justlips:

I've been talking a lot of smack too. I always say I would never tickle a helpless woman. So maybe some girls should let me lock them up to call my bluff.

Cokecan said:
Wow, you went ahead and did it.. you are such a

What am I Coke? Yes I know that you haven't met with very many people but, knowing your mouth, I am sure you have talked. No doubt there is someone out there that has some info.

Chickles, I think he is just too chicken to admit to anything. He is willing to dish it out but not man enough to take it.

LOL 911. You go to a gathering you just might find someone who is willing to do that.

Sultrybrunette said:

Well now...........

If he isn't the least bit ticklish, I'd love the opportunity to find out for myself someday! Nothing like bringing awareness to light; we wouldn't want him to go throughout his entire life only to miss out of the joys of being tickled senseless. I consider this a mission of mercy and my duty as a citizen in the tickling world to help him unlock the truth. :devil2: :devil2: :veryhappy

Besides, I haven't had the opportunity to tickle in a long time; I could use the stress relief! :poke3:

kis123 said:
Well now...........

If he isn't the least bit ticklish, I'd love the opportunity to find out for myself someday! Nothing like bringing awareness to light; we wouldn't want him to go throughout his entire life only to miss out of the joys of being tickled senseless. I consider this a mission of mercy and my duty as a citizen in the tickling world to help him unlock the truth. :devil2: :devil2: :veryhappy

Besides, I haven't had the opportunity to tickle in a long time; I could use the stress relief! :poke3:

That makes two of us on the stress relief! OOOOOOOOOOH Girl could you imagine the two of us against him??? He would be so toast. And as far as him not being ticklish? That bull. He is just too much of a wuss to admit it. He is just afraid if I got to him first he would be too exhausted to return the favor. Poor baby.

You know, you ladies talk a good game, but when it came down to it, ya just couldn't bring it to the table, cuz I'm not ticklish at all.

Then I can laugh AT you, and say "sux 2 b u"

I think I'll visit the chat room for some more smack talk! This is fun!

kis and Sultry-- I could use the stress relief, too, and I admit to being a ticklish male. Maybe the three of us need to PM. :dogpile:

Cokecan said:
You know, you ladies talk a good game, but when it came down to it, ya just couldn't bring it to the table, cuz I'm not ticklish at all.

Then I can laugh AT you, and say "sux 2 b u"

I think I'll visit the chat room for some more smack talk! This is fun!

Although I don't do the chat room, I'll gladly wait for the opportunity to turn your smack talk into tickle talk; you know the words formed while uncontrollably laughing at the same time! :jester:

Oh baby, one day maybe!

50greg said:
kis and Sultry-- I could use the stress relief, too, and I admit to being a ticklish male. Maybe the three of us need to PM. :dogpile:

Oh I wish I was in Indiana.......... :woot: :D

kis123 said:
Oh I wish I was in Indiana.......... :woot: :D

Ohio is close, dear heart, amd so is Michigan, Sultry. You stressed out ladies need to talk. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Well it just so happens that a little bird told me that if I raked my nails over his soles he would go nuts. That same person also told me that his belly button area was really bad. Now I am sure that if those two are that intense then there must be other areas. Not ticklish my a$$.

Sultrybrunette said:
Well it just so happens that a little bird told me that if I raked my nails over his soles he would go nuts. That same person also told me that his belly button area was really bad. Now I am sure that if those two are that intense then there must be other areas. Not ticklish my a$$.

Well I am not ticklish either, nope not at all, specialy not under my arms, or scrotes, and I'll buy the woman that can prove me wrong a cup of coffee.

SlaverTickler said:
Well I am not ticklish either, nope not at all, specialy not under my arms, or scrotes, and I'll buy the woman that can prove me wrong a cup of coffee.

A cup of coffee????? Boy are you cheap. Try again.

Sultrybrunette said:
A cup of coffee????? Boy are you cheap. Try again.

Hey I am from Canada, there is a 200% tax on everthing up here. Ok, Ok, I'll through in a donut too.

Cokie? Not ticklish.....LIES! He's just using reverse psychology. Count me in when we go and call his bluff! :grouphug:

--T

Tamia78 said:
Cokie? Not ticklish.....LIES! He's just using reverse psychology. Count me in when we go and call his bluff! :grouphug:

--T

Hmmmmmm it looks to me like the list is getting longer. This could be very interesting.

Hah!

You are all talking out of your collective behinds.

And that bird is a darn liar. Cute, but a darn liar I say!

I defy you all!

Sultrybrunette said:

Well.........

I wonder if he'd scream like a girl if we stretched his toes back and went at him with nails and an electric toothbrush? Hmmm....pockets anyone? I bet that those underarms and ribs are just juicy; I can hardly wait to see how non-ticklish he is.

*sharpens nails and continues to fantazize about his non-ticklish parts!*

kis123 said:
Well.........

I wonder if he'd scream like a girl if we stretched his toes back and went at him with nails and an electric toothbrush? Hmmm....pockets anyone? I bet that those underarms and ribs are just juicy; I can hardly wait to see how non-ticklish he is.

*sharpens nails and continues to fantazize about his non-ticklish parts!*

Keep fantasizing, cuz the reality will be a crushing disappointment.

Cokecan said:

Cokie, you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper.......think about what you're saying for a second.....

Sultry.......Kis........Me..........all at the same time.....C'mon, admit it....thinking about makes you squirm a little, doesn't it? :redheart:

....and not in THAT way, lol. :firedevil

Cokecan said:

Yes, the disappointment when you realize the tickling sensations overcome you and can no longer hold that laughter in. Knowing that although you put up a good front and a brave fight, you begin to break down in uncontrollable giggles and eventually succumb to consistant belly guttural laughter.

Oh what a wonderful time we'll have turing you into ticklish mush! :devil: :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back