• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the girls

Steph said:
Who DARES invoke the name of this Goddess?
NT~so fucking smug~don't you DARE forget I watched Sadira LEVEL you in a certain swimming pool last summer (BlondeTourage '06 ring a familiar bell sugar?)
Yeah, that's what I thought.
You boys would stand no chance. In. End. Done. Don't forget to tip your servers folks, I'll be here all week.

NT is a just and honourable man, and I will not stand to see him slandered in such an awful fashion. I am sure any pool activities were simply mercy laughs on his part and in no way shape or form reveal his lack of ticklishness, because he didn't want to make poor Sadira feel badly. I salute that kind of courage.

Oh, and yeah, you're dealing with men. Not boys. Thanks for coming out though. I am sure you'll all want to scurry off to the bathroom to discuss.. well, whatever it is you ladies discuss in bathrooms. Or collectively powder your noses. Whatever works.

Stand a chance indeed. Maybe boys wouldn't stand a chance. Men would.

PrincessAshley said:
This thread makes me giggle. You have quite a long list of people after you cokecan.

They can be after me all they want, it won't do them one bit of good.

My evaltuation of their "tickling" skills?

YOUR ANCESTORS ARE WEEPING!

Sultrybrunette said:
Ya ok. Its amazing how many guys are coming forward to "admit" they arent ticklish. Such a pity.

That's because by and large, we're not, and it's about time somebody took a stand and said so. I'm just holding the mirror up. If none of you ladies like what you see, don't blame the messenger.

Blah, blah, and.......blah!

Such denial!

It's easy to do that so many thousands of miles away. I wonder how things would go if we could all get together just to find out who is and isn't ticklish!

Those who lied will be SEVERELY punished for their actions! :tickle: <<<<----

Anyone ready to change their story? :shake:

Sultrybrunette said:
Well well well........nice of you to join us. Oh I can think of quite a few things to do with a guy once he is pinned down. So where are you from? Probably hundred of miles away where you are "safe". I suppose your not ticklish either *sigh*. If your gonna open your mouth....you need to be able to back it up also. Come on. I dare ya.

That's funny, I don't see a stampede of women from here lining up to get their passports done in order to "take up the challenge" as it were.

I wonder why that is?

Cuz you know you'd lose!

PrincessAshley said:
This thread makes me giggle. You have quite a long list of people after you cokecan. :imouttahe

Oh, and just as an aside - yeah, notice the list is mostly ladies who like to be the 'lee? As in, the bottom?

Oh yeah, I am shaking down to my very bones.

(insert sarcastic eye roll here)

kis123 said:

Such denial!

It's easy to do that so many thousands of miles away. I wonder how things would go if we could all get together just to find out who is and isn't ticklish!

If if if.. so may ifs. I like to deal in facts. And fact is, I'm not ticklish.

Oh, and it's ALSO so easy to brag about one's tickling "skills" from thousands of miles away.. funny how that works, isn't it? But I've already addressed THAT particular charge.

Oh yeah?

Sultrybrunette said:
Well well well........nice of you to join us. Oh I can think of quite a few things to do with a guy once he is pinned down. So where are you from? Probably hundred of miles away where you are "safe". I suppose your not ticklish either *sigh*. If your gonna open your mouth....you need to be able to back it up also. Come on. I dare ya.

Well well well Sultrybrunette... Thank you for welcoming me. I am from Florida. Yes quite a bit of distance away from you, but either way I wouldn't be scared of the crowd in here... I may be ticklish, I may not be... :devil: guess that's something for me to know and you to wonder for now.... But I can definitely back it up... Most Definitely... :firedevil

Once Again...

Cokecan said:
That's funny, I don't see a stampede of women from here lining up to get their passports done in order to "take up the challenge" as it were.

I wonder why that is?

Cuz you know you'd lose!

Yeah Cokecan... They know they'd lose that's why there's nothing going on... tsk tsk... Talking Big, but I guess anyone can do that when you have a megaphone in front of you. :blaugh: It's ok... I guess it pumps them up and makes them feel better so they can talk all they want :D

Hey Sultry Mama! :lovestory
Mmm hmm. Pussies. One and all ain't they? ;) You've probably seen him in action too, haven't you? He was jumping like she'd set him on fire.
XOXO

PS~And cokecan darling, ALL are boys until I deem them worthy of being called men, let's get that straight ok? :sowrong:
PPS~Oh and slave's having computer probs, he said to get the message out to one and all...

Sultrybrunette said:
*High Five's Steph* THANK YOU! You should have known NT that your deceit would be exposed! Your such a weasel.

steph said:
Hey Sultry Mama! :lovestory
Mmm hmm. Pussies. One and all ain't they? ;) You've probably seen him in action too, haven't you? He was jumping like she'd set him on fire.
XOXO

PS~And cokecan darling, ALL are boys until I deem them worthy of being called men, let's get that straight ok? :sowrong:
PPS~Oh and slave's having computer probs, he said to get the message out to one and all...

You'll forgive me if I don't use you as the final authority on who's a boy and who's a man.

kis123 said:

Such denial!

story will never change, and as far as you severely punishing someone, well,

I'm really shaking in my boots now :rolleyes:

Hehehe...

kis123 said:

Such denial!

I refer to what I stated above... I'm not afraid of the ladies here... :D As a matter of fact even if WE DID get together I'd probably have to :hipoke: in order to initiate anything... I don't think I'l be changing my story, and as far as punishment, would that include time in the corner and thinking about what I did "wrong"? OH NO!!!! :yawnface: :firedevil

Sultrybrunette said:
LMAO May lightning strike you for lying like that! You are to ticklish. Maybe I should get Sadira to back me up on this one? Remember...I have seen you run. Don't you EVEN go there. And how would you know whether I can or cannot break anyone? You never get near enough to me to find out one way or another. The day I get to strap you down and have my way with you is the day you can say for sure. Until then, go back to your cave big boy.

see, that's where you're wrong, little one. You seem to have good amnesia. I got near you enough, as I have tickled you enough. And you hardly tickled anyone, because you were so busy receiving. You can strap me down all you like, you will never succeed. And you can get Sadira to help you all you like, like that will help. You are SO mine next time I see ya. Spartans, indeed :D

Cokecan said:

I wonder why that is?

Cuz you know you'd lose!

I don't play losing bets my sweet!

If I thought I couldn't get you going, I"d consider investing my 99.00 in a more secure investment like groceries or something! And I do believe in getting my money's worth so they'll be able to hear your laughs and begging all the way to the next continent!! Now give me those feet and let's get those piggies wiggling........ :feets:

Forgiveness? Neigh.
Any and all who question my authority shall be brought before the Goddess Council. We'll decide what to do with you after that.
XOXO

Cokecan said:
You'll forgive me if I don't use you as the final authority on who's a boy and who's a man.

steph said:
Who DARES invoke the name of this Goddess? :firedevil
NT~so fucking smug~don't you DARE forget I watched Sadira LEVEL you in a certain swimming pool last summer (BlondeTourage '06 ring a familiar bell sugar?)
Yeah, that's what I thought.

You boys would stand no chance. In. End. Done. Don't forget to tip your servers folks, I'll be here all week.
XOXO

sigh~ another one who is delusional. Sadira didn't level me in the pool, because TF4F kept her occupied. I remember it was YOU who was leveled in the pool, I never heard such begging in my life :D Besides, I tortured you all summer long, seems to me you forgotten about that.

So, quiet you, or a lifetime of spine gliding is in your future :p

Goddess, indeed :rolleyes: :p

steph said:
Forgiveness? Neigh.
Any and all who question my authority shall be brought before the Goddess Council. We'll decide what to do with you after that.
XOXO

Goddess council? Is that what you call the gaggle of hens who follow you to the bathroom during nights out?

kis123 said:
I don't play losing bets my sweet!

If I thought I couldn't get you going, I"d consider investing my 99.00 in a more secure investment like groceries or something! And I do believe in getting my money's worth so they'll be able to hear your laughs and begging all the way to the next continent!! Now give me those feet and let's get those piggies wiggling........ :feets:

Oh? I'll even be happy to supply you an anatomy textbook, so you know where my feet are.

It is NOT sir.
XOXO

PS~and NT, I beleive THAT scene took place later on in the afternoon. Such a selective memory. Lucky for you, I'm late for rounds now and have to depart. This is to be continued. G'day all!

Cokecan said:
Goddess council? Is that what you call the gaggle of hens who follow you to the bathroom during nights out?

Oh, and another thing, a quick shout out to those fellow men (see Steph? MEN. Not boys. I really need to educate you better on this. Alas, one of my few failings in life.) for getting my back here. I can't thank you all individually because there's so darn many of you, but dammit, it was time to make a stand.

Cokecan said:
Oh, and another thing, a quick shout out to those fellow men (see Steph? MEN. Not boys. I really need to educate you better on this. Alas, one of my few failings in life.) for getting my back here. I can't thank you all individually because there's so darn many of you, but dammit, it was time to make a stand.

Such bravado! So much machismo! How ever so manly a statement!

I wonder how manly you'll feel as you're laughing and screaming like a little girl. I wonder how many of your "brothers" will stand in your defense then? :woot:

*sharpens nails and waits for the chest-thumping response*

steph said:
It is NOT sir.
XOXO

PS~and NT, I beleive THAT scene took place later on in the afternoon. Such a selective memory. Lucky for you, I'm late for rounds now and have to depart. This is to be continued. G'day all!

Translated: I have been mortally wounded by your verbal stylings, and must scurry off for the rest of the day to heal my ego and come up with a more appropriate retort that "It is NOT sir."

steph said:

sorry, honey, it is still you with the selective memory. don't worry, I'll be here waiting for you :firedevil

with plastic fork in hand...hehehe :firedevil

kis123 said:

I wonder how manly you'll feel as you're laughing and screaming like a little girl. I wonder how many of your "brothers" will stand in your defense then? :woot:

Oh sweetie, no insult to your skills intended (wow, I can't even type that with a straight face), but you'd have to alter my vocal chords to even have me remotely "screaming and laughing like a little girl", as you so eloquently put it. And that's on the assumption that I was ticklish in the first place, which as I have assured you poor, deluded ladies repeatedly, I am most certainly not.

As for my "brothers"? You see, being men, we tend to stand alone. Unless we're killing spiders or catching dinner for you. While their defense is admirable and appreciated, it is also really not necessary. Unlike you women, men don't tend to travel in packs.

kis123 said:

translated: it means I am desperate to find something of substance to intimidate the Brotherhood, and I am failiing miserably

poor little ticklish cutlet :sowrong:

Tsk Tsk...

kis123 said:

I'll still be standing there... tall and proud... especially once you find out that you've lost!!! And then who'll be laughing and screaming like a little girls? You and that gaggle of hens... excuse me... "GODDESS COUNCIL" because you'll receive your just desserts... :D... Goodness ladies... thought you would have caught on by now... :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back