• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the slightly more sadistic among us (three clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
Many tickling clips are light-hearted and playful...these clips are not amongst them(at least from the "lee's" point of view). They depict what appears to be an actual initiation that involves fairly strict toe-bondage, hard-core tickling and bastinado(foot beating) with a wooden spoon(as well as some other implements).

I thought I would give a heads up so that those who do not have a taste for this can give it a pass.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*just posted another clip on page two of this thread*
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Part one - point your toes to the sky (toe-tieing and tickling)

f/f
feet
over a minute each
1.36MB

Last edited by a moderator:
Part two - bastinado 101(tickling and bastinado)

Part three - more of the same(tickling and bastinado)

I like 'em :)

I had them in one of my former collections, including some other girls getting tickled by the same ppl

but well, computer formatting is a sad business :(

These are some really ticklish situations to be in. I like them. Thanks for posting them, they will be great for my collection.

Very nice clips....

Very good clips, i had 1st and 3th clips, but 2nd i hadn't it!. Thanks for post them. :)

wow, great clip as usual kooieca. Do you know where i could get more or if you could post more.

There are at least two other clips that I know of in this series, unfortunately, I no longer have them and have, so far, been unable to find them. If I do get hold of them again, I will definitely post them.

I used to have this video. Before the initiation took place the video started with a guy standing outside and interviewing all co-eds interested in this sorority one by one. He asked each one the same question : "What's the worst thing that you feel could be done to you to be initiated into this sorority". The victim in this video said that the worst thing would be to be tickled because she's extremely ticklish. The interviewer asked where is the worst spot and she said her feet. Her reason was that she is a DANCER (modern dance, not a stripper) and she is used to having control of her feet at all times. She said that not having control of her feet and having them tickled is something that would drive her nuts. It would piss her off and she wouldn't be able to handle it. It was a great set up to this scene. This video is a real and true occurence of non-consentual tickling on a very ticklish victim!

very nice... I like sadistic. If anyone knows where the whole video of their tickling play is please let us know. Thanks again.

NIIIICCCCEEEE !!!!!! actually i think a little of punishment wont hurt anyone specially that girl, thanks for the pics dude...

just found another one...

... actually, it covers much of what you saw in the first clip (maybe a smidgin more), but also includes a short pre-torture interview with the victim.

I remember the Clip! I have also 2 in my colletion, but these 3 things not :) Thanks for posting!

Nylontickler said:
I remember the Clip! I have also 2 in my colletion, but these 3 things not :) Thanks for posting!

Could you post the other 2 you have in your collection please?

Its quite interesting
You are a blessing to this place. Don't get discouraged. Keep up the good work

Kiwichx said:
Its quite interesting
You are a blessing to this place. Don't get discouraged. Keep up the good work
How do you love it when she is told to point her toes up and show all of her bare feet!!! She is tickled to the point of going nuts, but i think she realy loved it!!! I just wonder how long did she have to take it!!!

Lionstar said:
How do you love it when she is told to point her toes up and show all of her bare feet!!! She is tickled to the point of going nuts, but i think she realy loved it!!! I just wonder how long did she have to take it!!!

Pretty long. They got really bad though when they put matches between her toes and lit them then walked out of the room. This girl was FLIPPING! She went so nuts that it looked like she almost broke the stocks.

Tkpro said:
Pretty long. They got really bad though when they put matches between her toes and lit them then walked out of the room. This girl was FLIPPING! She went so nuts that it looked like she almost broke the stocks.
I just love the way that she could do nothing to stop it! She had to take it as long as they wanted her to get it! I wounder if she piss her pants like so many others do when tickled like that! All so is there any other clips of other girls out there that had the same thing happen to them? If so please post them, we all would love to see them!!!
Thanks
P.S. how long did they tickle her feet and did they use a ball point pen?

Where to get?

Tkpro said:

Hey everybody,

does anyone of you know, where to get the whole movie?! I must have it! It's fantastic!

Thanx!

Alleyway said:
Hey everybody,

does anyone of you know, where to get the whole movie?! I must have it! It's fantastic!

Thanx!

Someone must have it. I used to have it but I sent out my master copy one day by acident years ago in a snail mail video swap and never got it back. Kujman may have something to do with this vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back