• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the slightly more sadistic among us (three clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure people hate this bumped, but do these vids still exist anywhere?

isabeau said:
aw come on..ignore the flames..
Yeah.. I think much time has passed and has changed.

I agree, but rather than simply have KJ don a thick skin while we enjoy any generous donations, I think everybody in support of him and his materials actually needs to speak up for him.

• When you see his material posted (without his permission) on this board report the post to him and/or a moderator,
  • when you see untrue flamebait remarks being made about him, just politely reply to the thread that these are false so that people aren't misled by a few anonymous troublemakers,
  • rather than just ignoring the flames actively act to report them.

I already do all of the above, it doesn't take much time or effort but I think it makes a difference to the community.

I do agree that the TT/TMF forums have improved much in the last year or so, and it seems that some of the old troublemakers have disappeared or gotten bored.

Just talk of Tickleslaves and Tickleparadise- just two of the producers of fake tickling vids. But all the producers out there are about the same.

It's easy to see that no one does anything original.. or close to real.. or (dare I say?) intense. I used to believe it was simply because they chose not to. Now I'm informed it's simply because they can't. I'm told they lack the ability and imagination. I find that hard to believe... but.. who knows? The proof is in the pudding.

Times are changing though and clearly TK folk are getting fed up with the crap served them. It won't be long till our style of play makes it's return.. just like it used to be years ago.

Then I'm opening my vault...

Just talk of Tickleslaves and Tickleparadise- just two of the producers of fake tickling vids. But all the producers out there are about the same.

It's easy to see that no one does anything original.. or close to real.. or (dare I say?) intense. I used to believe it was simply because they chose not to. Now I'm informed it's simply because they can't. I'm told they lack the ability and imagination. I find that hard to believe... but.. who knows? The proof is in the pudding.

Times are changing though and clearly TK folk are getting fed up with the crap served them. It won't be long till our style of play makes it's return.. just like it used to be years ago.

Then I'm opening my vault...

LOL! What astonishing arrogance!!

NO original or intense material? Anywhere on the web? Except the stuff you do? Come on, open your eyes.

Your clips were good, yes, and intense, sure, and original, but there's no need to get this superiority complex happening.

NO original or intense material? Anywhere on the web? Except the stuff you do? Come on, open your eyes.

Your clips were good, yes, and intense, sure, and original, but there's no need to get this superiority complex happening.

Yeah there is basically no original intense TK material on the web. Spreadeagle tickling is not original, hogtied tickling is not original, using a chair instead of a pair of stocks is not original...

... I know now why the call these clips "tickle torture". It's that they're torture to watch. Year on year the bondage in these videos gets worse, hogties now use faux leather straps rather than rope and the legs are so far from the wrists there's almost no point. There's no excuse for that, really there are courses you can go on where you'll be taught to do proper bondage safely.

Um... no arrogance at all- just fact that perhaps you and others don't like to hear... but remains fact just the same.

I suggest you look again at what I actually posted, because NO where did I say that only the stuff I do is original and intense... in fact I didn't even mention my material at all.

What I DID say was the same thing many others are saying and even more are thinking: material today sucks. There is nothing original- everything is copied. Everything I did was original- why can't theirs be? In fact given the times we're in now- it should be even better!

And yes, I stand by my statement that there is nothing intense (or even real) out there. Nothing that qualifies the word torture, most times not even true bondage.. no headspace.. no scene play.. it's just..flat.

But you are entitled to your opinion. And since you took the time to post it I'm sure you had something in mind to back it up, as all opinions should be. Since I have an open mind, please show me something original, creative, with true bondage and tickling as torture. I'm as anxious for it as anyone :)

Wow 7 years built into this thread. I wonder what the clip was to start all of this.

Wow 7 years built into this thread. I wonder what the clip was to start all of this.

It was one of my live filmed sorority initiations that I help with each year... a copy of it was "borrowed" by a friend into TK and then posted years ago w/o permission- it contained my devices, scenes, and tickling-as-torture, etc.. it made the rounds and has suffered horrible copying and editing so that it truly sucks now, doesn't even resemble what it was, but even so is still too intense it would seem for the mainstream featherduster and plastic handcuff crowd. I've done my best to remove all my material from the web due to this. Occasionally some slips through. The mods here have been great and helped me a lot with this task, Valerie inparticular is quick to remove any of my material I wish :)

Nice to meet you, by the way! :)

Kuj

Hey Kuj are your videos available anywhere??? It sounds like they are awesome!

To date there's 26 in the series, starting in 1988 and up to 2010.

i cannot find the link to the clips i had seen them on here other day it is an old favorite,,, it the voice of the one in charge how she warns here to be still or it going to get worse n taunts here soooooo fuunn send it to me if u can i cant find it on here now

its sooo fun i used to watch it over n over it was on a yahoo group years agao then the groups shut down n yes i too wouldlike to tsee the whole thing again and just think if it was more clear,,,,lets all get together and just make a new one n reinact it all!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back