• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the stoners out there

sweetkandy

TMF Master
Here's a question: Are you more ticklish when you're high? I know I am:)

When I drink I'm not so sensitive. But when I'm high I'm ultra sensitive.

I've only been tickled a couple times when I was high but even after a poke to the side it's hard to stop laughing. I think it makes the anticipation more intense. On the other hand tickling when high is just more fun period. I almost laugh as much as if I was the one being tickled.

I love marijuana and tickling together. Stoned tickle fights are amazing, and sessions can be a lot more intense when high. As a ler or lee I definitely enjoy stoned tickling.

That's interesting. I had a girl that was hysterically ticklish EVERYWHERE, but even more so on her feet. When we would drink, she would have almost no reaction to what normally sent her through the roof, but if we had smoked it was completely unbearable.

I'm super ticklish when I'm high lol! I am a daily stoner, so effectively I'm super ticklish always.. :2poke:

That's interesting. I had a girl that was hysterically ticklish EVERYWHERE, but even more so on her feet. When we would drink, she would have almost no reaction to what normally sent her through the roof, but if we had smoked it was completely unbearable.

That's true, alcohol dulls the sensation where weed seems to enhance it.

I got decently high before a full blown session with someone I met here and it turned out to be a terrific idea! As mentioned the anticipation levels were so high that I would kick into hysterics before anything happened....even though I was blind folded it certainly heightened the fun nervousness. My skin sensitivity felt more intense, but I felt less jerky and more submissive. Just having a shoe lace being undone broke me into hysterics! I've only had the chance to do a couple of legit "hardcore sessions", but if another one comes my way I will absolutely "get educated" before I'm tied into helplessness....works for me!

I'd love to get extremely high and go have a tickle session! I can't imagine how much that would tickle

Being high makes my body feel more sensitive and more giggly in general. That added with tickling would be amazing!

I've never tried marijuana before but this seems as good of a reason as any to give it a go. Although I'd have to find someone to session with first of course lol.

I've never tried marijuana before but this seems as good of a reason as any to give it a go. Although I'd have to find someone to session with first of course lol.

It's amazing!! Yeah maybe haha although I do enjoy smoking alone! :D

I've only been tickled while high on a heavy indica blend, and I didn't like it at all. I was definitely still ticklish but my headspace wasn't right. I want to try it on a pure sativa or a heavy sativa hybrid.

I've been tickled in session high...really ramped up my sensitivity

It's amazing!! Yeah maybe haha although I do enjoy smoking alone! :D

I'd probably want to smoke with others for the first few times until I know how I handle it, and I'd probably enjoy it more that way regardless. We'll see, it's not like I'm avoiding it or anything, just haven't gotten around to it.

Yeah, I don't smoke, but my BF does and getting him high and tickling the crap out of him is a amazing lol.

^ Sounds like an awesome time for both of you lol! I wish my boyfriend smoked with me so I could see how ticklish his neck and ears get afterwards :p

My model Allison is usually high when we shoot and it calms her anxiety to get tied up but she says it makes her feet so sensitive she cringes when I even rub her feet

i have never been tickled while high but would love to try it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back