• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the stoners out there

^^ The reason why I smoke so much weed is because of anxiety problems so I gotcha there lol
I'd really love to be tickled high someday! :)

Happy 420 everyone!! :D :bouncybou

Right back atcha! I live in Colorado, where it's pretty much 420 every day.

And, on the original subject, I find Indica strains can produce a body high that's "too relaxed to move" plus heightened sensations, so that can be fun.

Right back atcha! I live in Colorado, where it's pretty much 420 every day.

And, on the original subject, I find Indica strains can produce a body high that's "too relaxed to move" plus heightened sensations, so that can be fun.

It's 420 everyday for me too since I smoke everyday lol! But yeah Indica strains are definitely the most effective when it comes to heightening a tickling sensation. With Sativa it's mostly a head high which produces no effect on the body as a whole. I love both but I'd love to smoke some Indica before a session! :D

It's 420 everyday for me too since I smoke everyday lol! But yeah Indica strains are definitely the most effective when it comes to heightening a tickling sensation. With Sativa it's mostly a head high which produces no effect on the body as a whole. I love both but I'd love to smoke some Indica before a session! :D

Hybrids are good too, for a combination of the body high and a stretching time effect. Green Crack is quite good for that.

^ True true, I have Sativa right now! Not great for a tickle session haha

I can't tell you how sweet it is to have legal weed; to be able to go into a store, show my ID, and sit with a budtender (ha!) who can give recommendations based on my requests, like, "give me something that's like a snifter of brandy after a long day at the office" (FLO), or "give me something that will hit me like a sledgehammer made of silly putty" (OG Kush). Don't even get me started on edibles.

^ Weed is set to be legal here in Canada spring of 2017!! I'm super excited omg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back