• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give us a Sign..

I have to admit it's such a pleasant surprise when a friend or acquaintance or coworker unexpectedly tickles me, registers how ticklish I am, and delightedly tickles me again, signaling that our relationship just took on a minor new dimension. It can be frustrating to wade through the intervening months or years between such discoveries, but when they happen it's such fun that it makes not-knowing about others' predilections worth it, or nearly.

Maybe. Leather daddies and doms perhaps. Bondage tends to be black, leather, studded so that adds to it but ive met far more that just dress like everyday folk. Libertine likes vintage military garb. Some enjoy the 1950s household look. Ive seen vintsge pinup styles as a trend too. Different strokes for different folks.

I still like the keychain idea. Maybe an octopus? Lol

I still like the keychain idea. Maybe an octopus? Lol

Ooh, I dunno. Are you sure the cephalopod fetishists haven’t got there before us? lol Last thing you want when you’re going about yer daily business is to be ambushed by one of those guys! Squirting their ink all over the shop. (Or whatever they do, I dunno.) lol

Ooh, I dunno. Are you sure the cephalopod fetishists haven’t got there before us? lol Last thing you want when you’re going about yer daily business is to be ambushed by one of those guys! Squirting their ink all over the shop. (Or whatever they do, I dunno.) lol

You also run the risk of the Religious types...
"Hey, I see you're into C'thulu, too! Wanna come to Wednesday night Grimoire study?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back