• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going barefoot

Nice topic!

I also can't go outside barefoot. It hurts too much. I recently (comparatively speaking) got some sandals for the first time. When I put them on and go out and about, it makes me feel 'naughty'. It is something that would never dream of doing when I was growing up.

I remember reading somewhere (I wanna say Reddit) that something the poster loved about feet is that the amount of care a girl puts into keeping her feet in good condition says a lot about how she cares for herself in general. I suppose it could be the same situation here? If a girl goes barefoot all the time but keeps her feet soft and clean, that should say great things about her, and personally I'd find it much more attractive

I dont like it if a woman goes barefoot on a city street, etc, but nor do I like it when a woman keeps her feet covered in stockings, socks, slippers, or shoes all the time.

Probably a good compromise for me would be a woman who goes barefoot inside, but not, outside, etc, so there is some "showing of feet" without it looking gross say by going barefoot on a city street or something, etc.

I dont like it if a woman goes barefoot on a city street, etc, but nor do I like it when a woman keeps her feet covered in stockings, socks, slippers, or shoes all the time.

Probably a good compromise for me would be a woman who goes barefoot inside, but not, outside, etc, so there is some "showing of feet" without it looking gross say by going barefoot on a city street or something, etc.
good point, but sometimes a Little dirty or slightly rough is sexy..a ballerina, a yoga performer ..

If you go barefoot all the time how do you keep them in good shape? They'll definitely lose ticklishness

Mmmmthat's not really how hookworms work, but I get your point... X'D

By all means, explain. I could be wrong. I just read it on wiki

Infection of the host is by the larvae, not the eggs. While A. duodenale can be ingested, the usual method of infection is through the skin; this is commonly caused by walking barefoot through areas contaminated with fecal matter. The larvae are able to penetrate the skin of the foot, and once inside the body, they migrate through the vascular system to the lungs, and from there up the trachea, and are swallowed. They then pass down the esophagus and enter the digestive system, finishing their journey in the intestine, where the larvae mature into adult worms.[3][9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookworm_infection

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/hookworm/

Imagine you worshippin some chick's feet that walks around outside barefoot and she's got hookworm and now you do too cuz you licked up all the worm eggs lolol

Keep your feet off the street lol

I always thought women who were barefoot outdoors were pretty sexy. But hookworm, and worm eggs? Yuck!
I do think women, or anyone, for that matter can go barefoot outdoors and still keep their feet clean, and free of parasites. Just like if you're working with your hands, and they get dirty, first thing you do when you go inside is wash them.
Now women who go barefoot in bathrooms (ala Brittney Spears)? THAT'S where I draw the line. No way I'm touching those feet, no matter how cute they are

By all means, explain. I could be wrong. I just read it on wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookworm_infection

I could be wrong, too; I am by no means an expert on parasitic worms... XD
I was just always under the impression that once they're inside you, it'd be awfully hard to contract them from the outside... XD
Again, though, I do see your point. I personally would not be deterred by a pair of feet that had seen concrete, but I certainly would want to give them a nice, thorough scrubbing before they ever met my tongue... X3

When I was a high school teenager in the mid 1970s, it was still the Vietnam era of hippies. In the summer, we went barefoot, but we lived in the suburbs, not the city. I never contracted worms, hook or otherwise.

I think the key phrase in the wiki article about hookworms is this one:

"...commonly caused by walking barefoot through areas contaminated with fecal matter."​

As long as you're not walking barefoot through shit, or through trashy areas that have been shat upon, you should be fine.

Yeah germs aren't microscopic or anything and it's not like all of nature is the worlds litter box lol Other things you can pick up too tho like cellulitis

Y'all can walk barefoot wherever you want. It's all good. Was just saying it's possible. Personally, I think it's gross, but hey, I'll just keep my shoes on so my feet do t become rock solid bricks of dry skin calloused and toenails with more layers than a grands biscuit

When I was a high school teenager in the mid 1970s, it was still the Vietnam era of hippies. In the summer, we went barefoot, but we lived in the suburbs, not the city. I never contracted worms, hook or otherwise.

I think the key phrase in the wiki article about hookworms is this one:

"...commonly caused by walking barefoot through areas contaminated with fecal matter."​

As long as you're not walking barefoot through shit, or through trashy areas that have been shat upon, you should be fine.

How about all those farm girls? ;)

tickltulz, while what you said might be true sometimes, it isn't always true.

I've known women who went barefoot inside most of the time, and who still had very to extremely ticklish soles of the feet anyway.

How about all those farm girls? ;)
Great question. :D

I've lived in farm country a time or two. Most farm girls I know wear knee high rubber boots when traipsing through pastures, even in dry weather. Here in Texas there are lots of snakes, but the bigger problem is fire ants. You definitely don't want those little bastards on your feet or anywhere else.

One young woman I know practices karate, performing all her punches and kicks barefoot in the gym. I wouldn’t call her soles baby smooth, but nevertheless they are highly sensitive – she’s so ticklish that can barely stand even some innocent foot massage moments.

And yes, her feet and toes are neat and pretty, in spite of regular exposure to a rough mat and even pavement: once when her shoes were pinching, she simply took them off and kept walking barefoot along the park alleys and city sidewalks all the way home – it wasn’t long though.

Thanks to proper foot care, there is no trace of any ingrained dirt left on her soles. She works in an office, having her shoes on all day long except for home and gym exercises. So neither ticklishness nor good look of the lady’s feet was killed by going barefoot.

One young woman I know practices karate, performing all her punches and kicks barefoot in the gym. I wouldn’t call her soles baby smooth, but nevertheless they are highly sensitive – she’s so ticklish that can barely stand even some innocent foot massage moments.

And yes, her feet and toes are neat and pretty, in spite of regular exposure to a rough mat and even pavement: once when her shoes were pinching, she simply took them off and kept walking barefoot along the park alleys and city sidewalks all the way home – it wasn’t long though.

Thanks to proper foot care, there is no trace of any ingrained dirt left on her soles. She works in an office, having her shoes on all day long except for home and gym exercises. So neither ticklishness nor good look of the lady’s feet was killed by going barefoot.

very sexy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back