• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gore lovers apply here! (No, not Al Gore...)

SheDevil1

Honestly, who loves Al Gore? But anyway, I'm sidetracking myself. This thread's for people who like to see gore/violence.....what type of execution do you think is "cooler", hanging or impaling? Personally I'm partial to impalement, hehe.... come on, make this topic thrive! I seriously want feedback. This won't make sense at first, but it will later...I promise! Just give me feedback, even if you're not a gore fanatic, give feedback!!!!!!!!!

So far, it's
impalement: 1
hanging: 0

SheDevil said:
what type of execution do you think is "cooler", hanging or impaling?
:weird:

you're not serious ;)

You bet your ass I am. Maybe you'll get to see why IF I CAN GET MORE PEOPLE TO ANSWER!!! GRRR!!!!!!

Well Lora, if i didn't know how much of a goof ball you were, i'd probably think you should be in the loony bin, but your lucky i love ya... And i'll be the first weirdo to reply to your post just so i can see what your getting to with this. I'm not a gore fan, but i guess i'll go with the hanging, because its cleaner, lol. Make sure you keep taking your medicine babe!!! heheheheh

As long as you don't hang or impale us. When is comes to violence I ain't a fan. Not even the literal violence.

The most violent stories I enjoy reading are those of the type of "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess (God I love the Anglo-Russian slang in it :)). The real describtion of violent events rather shock me though, for I almost puke at reading Marquis de Sade's work (that's in French that is, the Provençal is too hard for me).

The stories that do shock me the most are those of non-consentual tickling stories, it's because it's erotic to me, but literally only erotic. I only enjoy tickling (or spectating tickling-action) whenever both experience it as a turn-on. I for my part do realize not every girl loves tickling. I can live without it, when I really love someone. Whenever I read the label 'non-consentual' I don't even bother clicking it.

I have voted for hanging, because less blood show up there. Still does it remain a terrible way to die, even worse to survive.

You as SheDevil, you should read Marquis De Sade. Some of his works are also translated in English. Check this link: http://www.monsieurlesix.be/

I don't want to meet you in the dark though. ;)

Regards.

Nah man, my medicine is in drink form. It's my own concoction, I call it.....umm.........robitussin and vodka. Hahahaha yeah I haven't figured out a name yet, but robitussin and gordon's vodka is the way to go baby ;)

My medicin consists of water after drinking the mentioned drink above. A hellish morning thereafter, it suits a SheDevil though. ;) Heavy stuff you prefer. You should also try Absinth, well that's hard stuff. Not a recommence though.

witproduct said:
You should also try Absinth, well that's hard stuff. Not a recommence though.

Never cause i hate that taste...........the Ricard one if you know that drink.
I avoid really to drink it uhhhh.

She Devil sorry but i think the thread digressed a little bit.....................but you said v odka :D

......those are not really answers you expect i guess
LOL

It's all good, I don't care...lol, think of my posts as more like random stuff in general, cuz I'm a random person. And for the record, I've tried absinthe before, I even posted about it here. I felt it was a cheap buzz. and YES, Gordon does make Vodka, as they do gin. I have both gin and vodka ontop of the fridge lol....also a bottle of whiskey ;)

I think you're talking about Pastis (drink of the Provence, France)
http://www.ricardpastis.com/index.html (also has an English section)

Absinth is forbidden in many European nation because it has made many people crazy, or so they believe. Christians used to believe it was like drinking the Devil in your soul. In the Netherlands it became strictly forbidden. People like Vincent van Gogh drank it before. I'm not sure wether it's forbidden in Belgium, in the Netherlands it is. I'm no drinker of it, but a couple of friends buy it illegally. :p

http://www.absinth.com/

Nah it's strictly drugs, makes people hallucinate, I'm against it.

EDIT: Dumbass that I am. Well I'm not a drinkingexpert like you there Alf. I have noticed in your other posts you're a semi-expert at these stuff. I'm only a Novice.

Last edited:
SheDevil said:
Gordon does make Vodka, as they do gin
don't knew it
vodka, whisky and gin are my fav........
By the way there are about 60 sorts of vodka........but maybe you already noticed it :D
and i don't even speak of whisky ..............

Well i like to drink sometimes like any whoever..........but i play it cool.........err at least i try ;)

This particular 'spirit' is citrus flavored. very tasty, I think. It goes good with Mountain Dew: Code Red :D

witproduct said:
I think you're talking about Pastis drink of the Provence, France
right
but just the fact of hearing that name makes me already sick :D

SheDevil said:
This particular 'spirit' is citrus flavored. very tasty, I think. It goes good with Mountain Dew: Code Red :D
If you can find a vodka named "Zubrowka" or if you know it already try it with apple juice.
Absolut is also good but pure mean i prefer not flavored.

How often do you notice yourself caught redhanded having a glass in your hand? It must take years to develop a knowledge as broad as yours about heavy drinks like Whiskey and Vodka. Still you must be a drinker as living where they have the variation in it, it's called proud of being... :)

Zubrowka, I highly doubt they'd sell it in the supermarket. But then again I know just as little about Vodka as I do about what's going on on the ABC-Isles (lol). For the higher variations in Vodka I guess there WOULD be specialized stores, pretty obviously... The future may teach a person.

Okay, so, I have a name for my robitussin/vodka drink! I'ma call it "She Devil" hehehe

SheDevil, what was the surprise you get of this thread? The sense about to accompany these random posts about alco-drinks. The sense of coming up with the gore topic. I'm also disappointed at the minorty voting along with it though. Curiousness is playing a role over here.

like i said before, i'm not surprised it went off topic, nor does it bother me. so long as I don't get into any trouble over this crap I'm talking about. and I dunno what made me come up with it really, it had to do with something i was working on..i can't really explain it right now, as it wouldn't make much sense, so i won't bother to try. I'm a pretty random person, and I'm a pretty morbid person...i hope that doesn't hurt my standings with everyone :p

witproduct said:
Zubrowka, I highly doubt they'd sell it in the supermarket
Of course they do.
i find it easier cause i'm polish :)
but it's more available in europe though

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back