• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gore lovers apply here! (No, not Al Gore...)

alf said:

I wonder who isn't :rolleyes:

I think some people are familiar with death, but fewer understand the mechanics: *how* people die.

Maybe movies and real-tv saturate people with violence and death-scenes, to te point of de-sensitizing them.

But I don't know how many of them actually know the workings.
I know some. That's why I'm so boring serious about it. ;)

What's to know about the mechanics of death? Your body shuts down. Your central nervous system shuts down...you start losing all of your senses, you can't see, you can't hear...you can't feel...that is, if you die slowly. But if somebody chops your head clean off, you don't get to feel the experience of dying. I'd imagine it's very terrifying to die slower, because it's like standing at the edge of an abyss from which you can never get out of once you fall in...

SheDevil said:
What's to know about the mechanics of death? Your body shuts down
Like a computer eh ? ;)

I wonder: when we die, does nature actually click on start?

And to SheDevil, I don't mean the *act* of dying in itself.
You are, then you are not anymore.

I mean *how* to cause the condition of death: the effects of wounds, what kind of trauma certain shocks cause...
These boring things.

Kalamos said:
I'll write a book about it once i'll be dead :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised, alot of people know how 'those' mechanics of dying works. I'm sure people are familiar with stabbing somebody to death or shooting them in the head. lol. It's like learning your ABCs.....

SheDevil said:
I'm sure people are familiar with stabbing somebody to death or shooting them in the head.
Yah and killer is a work. Don't laugh it's true :rolleyes:

SheDevil said:
You'd be surprised, alot of people know how 'those' mechanics of dying works. I'm sure people are familiar with stabbing somebody to death or shooting them in the head. lol. It's like learning your ABCs.....

Ah, già... I keep forgetting in the New World people are quite familiar with firearms and their use.

And *yet* they keep using them despite all.
Maybe knowledge is not power after all, eh? ;)

The "New World"? Lol. That gets kind of old....what you don't realize is that alot of people here don't possess any of that "knowledge" because they're killing eachother. Too many hispanic kids out here are shooting eachother in the name of their "gang", when we SHOULD just ship them off together to Iraq and let them battle those terrorist idiots, why waste good people? I mean for crying out loud, these kids are strapped to the teeth! That's an army right there. Ship them off to Iraq, give them guns, and tell them that the terrorists said "fuck (insert stupid gang name here)". It'll work, trust me. Atleast get them out of my neighborhood! :(

Mmm... thought you already used to do *that*.

I'm happy I'm not from a spanish-speaking european country... [well... er... mostly Spain]. I might consider your last post offensive too. ;)

But I have this feeling you wouldn't give a ... what's that 4 letters word?
Your call here. ;)

Reg's.

Hey this has nothing to do with Spain, just the hispanic people from where I live. Lol I can be racist against them all I want, I'm 100% Puerto Rican :p

Damn that thread has 7 pages now :wooha:................. and first we had to choose a cool way of death :weird:

Classic ;)

She-devil is puerto-rican... does this mean she CAN cook decently after all? :D

You forgot the word "try" in your sentence :)

Microwave... popcorn...?

Ok... I'll stick to my usual eating habits... and cook. ;)

EDIT:

Oh, and the latest version of your avatar is nice: blue is so classy.
Thought of adding some highlights yet?

Last edited:
SheDevil said:
Yep, I can cook the best microwaved popcorn ever ;)
Looks live before microwaves, there were no real decent cooking conditions :)

Kalamos said:

And to SheDevil, I don't mean the *act* of dying in itself.
You are, then you are not anymore.

I mean *how* to cause the condition of death: the effects of wounds, what kind of trauma certain shocks cause...
These boring things.

Ok guys, I know this gonna get a little heavy but I figured I should weigh in on this.

Now personally, I believe that the chemsitry involved in the firing of neurons is the key component that bridges the gap between the two states we call life and death. Once that delicate chemistry is thrown out of balance, or if the neural "circuits" are somehow disrupted the nervous system will not function properly. Ir is also vital that the brain continues to fire out the impulses or sparks if you like to cause neurons to fire.

Now let's get dangerous, because it is theoretically possible (I believe) that with the proper potassium chloride (if I remember right) solution, to be able to get a previously dead neuron to fire again. Now as you might imagine, the largest obstacle would be to have the neuron continue firing independent of any external power source. Once this is accomplished however, it *may* be possible to return dead organic matter to a state of continuous living function.

Hmmm...maybe it was the illegal experiments that kept me out of grad school.

Anybody else watch Frankenstein on USA the other night...? That movie was COOOOOOOOOL :)

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back