• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELP! lQQking for advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soledigger

Here is the deal... I do work in customer's homes and when I do I'm there from 2-4 hours. MANY times there are hot female homeowners there with VERY sexy feet that I would LOVE to tickle. Any ideas on how I could even remotely approach this subject with the customer without losing my job (lol). Would appreciate all input. Wish me luck.
Ok...can I hear from people with some imagination. I'm not dumb enough to do something to get me fired. If I wanted finger waving lectures I would have asked my mother what she thought.

Last edited:
my advice...

You either broach the subject with your customers, or keep your job.

Never mix business with pleasure.

I'm sorry to say, my friend, that what you are considering is an extremely risky proposition. The female home owners are hiring you to do a specific job for them. It might really creep them out if you started saying things like "Oh, (whatever it is) about your feet, or tickling. It would seem as inappropriate as say, a guy who was trying to sell a girl who was dressed in sexy sandals, a car, and instead of discussing his car sale, commenting on her feet or her ticklishness. My bet is either the guy wouldnt keep his job, or have many customers if he did.

I wouldnt touch it, but that is just me. Sorry.

Mitch

the fact that you know that you could be risking your job should tell you that its a bad idea .

I'm sorry to say, my friend, that what you are considering is an extremely risky proposition. The female home owners are hiring you to do a specific job for them. It might really creep them out if you started saying things like "Oh, (whatever it is) about your feet, or tickling. It would seem as inappropriate as say, a guy who was trying to sell a girl who was dressed in sexy sandals, a car, and instead of discussing his car sale, commenting on her feet or her ticklishness. My bet is either the guy wouldnt keep his job, or have many customers if he did.

I wouldnt touch it, but that is just me. Sorry.

Mitch

I wouldn't.

the fact that you know that you could be risking your job should tell you that its a bad idea .

shame to say it, but they are correct.
unless she is giving extremely obvious signals; like looking right at you and saying "tickle my feet" then i wouldn't do it.
sorry

Okay, what you do is run into the house with a Ronald Reagan mask on, whip out an over sized novelty mustache comb and use it on their tantalizing tootsies while chanting satanic verses in Flemish and manipulating the old meat whistle.

Or, do it the conventional way ... you'll be canned in roughly the same amount of time

Ok...can I hear from people with some imagination. I'm not dumb enough to do something to get me fired. If I wanted finger waving lectures I would have asked my mother what she thought.

If you weren't prepared to be told that it wasn't a good idea, then you probably shouldn't have posted. Prepare yourself for all sides of the opinion spectrum.

Here is the deal... I do work in customer's homes and when I do I'm there from 2-4 hours. MANY times there are hot female homeowners there with VERY sexy feet that I would LOVE to tickle. Any ideas on how I could even remotely approach this subject with the customer without losing my job (lol). Would appreciate all input. Wish me luck.

Welll.......you didn't specify that it was for fantasy purposes only. Be a little more clarifying next time, yeah? And when you say "Wish me luck" what do we think? That you're ACTUALLY going to broach this subject to clients.

Go ahead and do it, I'll be glad when you lose your job.

Don't try and act like you weren't really going to, you're just embarrased because of all the replies against it.

Don't do it. If you do, they could murder you and stuff your body in a formaldehyde-filled drum in the basement only to use you for spare parts.

Don't broach the topic, don't consider broaching the topic. Unless you want to focus on possibly losing your job. Then, rock on. If not? You--

*ahem*

You do not mix a business like that with pleasure.

Simply compliment them on having pretty feet, and leave it at that. Do not push it any further. See how they respond. If they're flattered and interested, you can set up something for after-hours. By something I mean take it slow!! Give the girls a foot massage, get to know them. Become their friend. Five social outings (dates, hanging out, whatever) later, you can start tickling their feet playfully. Then if they're really into tickling (a few times I've met girls who were "closet ticklers"), go for it, but if there are no clear and obvious signals, play it cool with the playful tickling for a few more outings. After that, you should be established as a good enough friend to mention, "by the way, I have a tickling fetish...may I tie your ankles together and tickle your feet?" Of course, this all hinges on the first exchange, "hey, pardon me for saying so, but I have to give you a compliment--your feet are really cute!" getting a favorable response, something more than "oh, um, thanks...." and certainly more than "uhhh.....really? Feet....cute?? yeah... okaaaay." Now if it's like "really, you think so? So do I but no one ever notices because everyone I know hates feet!" well then maybe you've got a "in," but still take it slow. Set up a time to just hang out after-hours. Hopefully this will be of some help. You've got to play it mellow and discreet enough so as not to arouse any suspicion. If you come on too strong, you'll risk losing your job and maybe even get blackballed out of the local market in your particular field of employment.

Simply compliment them on having pretty feet, and leave it at that. Do not push it any further. See how they respond. If they're flattered and interested, you can set up something for after-hours. By something I mean take it slow!! Give the girls a foot massage, get to know them. Become their friend. Five social outings (dates, hanging out, whatever) later, you can start tickling their feet playfully. Then if they're really into tickling (a few times I've met girls who were "closet ticklers"), go for it, but if there are no clear and obvious signals, play it cool with the playful tickling for a few more outings. After that, you should be established as a good enough friend to mention, "by the way, I have a tickling fetish...may I tie your ankles together and tickle your feet?" Of course, this all hinges on the first exchange, "hey, pardon me for saying so, but I have to give you a compliment--your feet are really cute!" getting a favorable response, something more than "oh, um, thanks...." and certainly more than "uhhh.....really? Feet....cute?? yeah... okaaaay." Now if it's like "really, you think so? So do I but no one ever notices because everyone I know hates feet!" well then maybe you've got a "in," but still take it slow. Set up a time to just hang out after-hours. Hopefully this will be of some help. You've got to play it mellow and discreet enough so as not to arouse any suspicion. If you come on too strong, you'll risk losing your job and maybe even get blackballed out of the local market in your particular field of employment.

Wow...somebody who gets it. Thank you for the thoughtful, informative response. I REALLY appreciate it. :wavingguy

Wow...somebody who gets it. Thank you for the thoughtful, informative response. I REALLY appreciate it. :wavingguy

It's clear you just wanted to find a loophole to get a 'go-ahead'.

Tread lightly man, or enjoy your unemployment checks.

Everyone "gets it" just fine. You want to tickle feet. You want advice. But we're also smart enough to "get" that you shouldn't be mixing your fetish life with your JOB. So no one with a rational, working brain would give you advice on how to approach women at work.

FYI: That's called sexual harrassment.

Good luck finding a new job once you compliment or touch the wrong woman.

:rolleyes:

WoW

Wow....you guys are so worldly. Number 1...I don't need anyone's permission or approval to do ANYTHING. The reason I wrote this topic was to get playful input on the subject. But as usual in today's world you have the self servers running the world....forum in this case. But thank you for all the lectures and showing of "concern" for my well being...lol. Get over yourselves...really (I just put my skullcap on waiting for the next wave of idiotic responses) :ranty:

Wow....you guys are so worldly. Number 1...I don't need anyone's permission or approval to do ANYTHING. The reason I wrote this topic was to get playful input on the subject. But as usual in today's world you have the self servers running the world....forum in this case. But thank you for all the lectures and showing of "concern" for my well being...lol. Get over yourselves...really (I just put my skullcap on waiting for the next wave of idiotic responses) :ranty:

wow, thats really nice of you!
we try to help you and we get it thrown back in our faces!!!
fine!
try it out and see what happens!!!!!!

If you thought you were going to get responses telling you not to do this, then why did you post the idea. We suggest not doing such an act because we are rationally thinking about the various consequences that could occur. Personally you can do whatever you want, it really is none of my business to tell you what to do. But since you came and asked a question of the forum, a place where people have many different opinions, I must share that I think this idea is just plain bad.

Its a public forum, sir. When you ask for advice, you have to expect and be prepared for responses and opinions on all sides of the spectrum. Even after you went back and edited your initial post, that doesn't change the fact that people are still going to respond with their honest opinions.

You're being very insulting to the people that responded with anything less than exactly what you wanted to hear. If your mind is absolutely made up to look for a way to mix tickling with your business, go right ahead. I firmly agree with the rest of the group that it is a mistake in the long-run even if you approach with a lot of caution. But you don't want to hear my opinion, since its contradictory to yours.

If you get opinions that are different from yours, please show some respect for the people that posted those opinions. It encourages debate and open communication. If you slam everyone that didn't say exactly what you wanted to hear, you just come off looking like a self-serving jerk, looking for validation.

Last edited:

This.

You will may find somebody else (outside of work enviroment) to engage in tickle. But it's far more tougher to find another job, especially with the economy the way it is.

Yo brother, we're not telling you you CAN'T do it. If you favor a quick satisfaction VS a paycheck, then more power to you.

You just can't say you were not warned.

I'm not your papa and I'm not going to send you to your room, I'm just asking that you weigh the pros/cons. And the title of your post was 'Looking for advice', which was clearly dispensed.

Now it may not be what you WANTED to hear, but that's another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back