• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELP! lQQking for advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group hug.

Thank you to all you tickling "experts" who responded... for digging deep into that brain matter (what little you have) and filling me with your wild, imaginative TICKLING responses to my original subject (which was tickling). I'll be sure to stop in here again to chat when I feel like leaving a keyboard dumber than when I sat down initially...which will be never. I'm going to hang out a little longer today though to see what other morons respond to my button pushing. Next idiot...:bump:

Like it or not, Soledigger, as long as your original post gives the impression that you think you might try the act in question, rather than making clear that you're just fantasizing and would like to hear some other people's fantasies, you're going to be told by one person after another that there's no way to do it without all hell breaking loose. It would be like going onto a physicists' forum, asking for advice on how to fly like a bird, and expecting somebody to say, "Well, you take two big pieces of nylon, stretch them out tight in a thin wooden casing, strap them to your arms, go up on the roof..."

I gotta agree with the majority of the people here. It's never a good idea to tickle a clients feet. Imagine if someone you barley know who you were a client of tickled you randomly. Creepy? Yes. Yes it is. (I'm not saying your a creep- just the situation)

Unless you know them personally and their friends of yours then that's different. But I also don't recommend you asking them out just in hopes that there's a chance they'll let you tickle them.

Like it or not, Soledigger, as long as your original post gives the impression that you think you might try the act in question, rather than making clear that you're just fantasizing and would like to hear some other people's fantasies, you're going to be told by one person after another that there's no way to do it without all hell breaking loose. It would be like going onto a physicists' forum, asking for advice on how to fly like a bird, and expecting somebody to say, "Well, you take two big pieces of nylon, stretch them out tight in a thin wooden casing, strap them to your arms, go up on the roof..."

Wow...someone here able to chime in with a level head. I appreciate your post. If you want to read the ONE person's reply to my post who actually "got" where I was coming from he did a wonderful job of going with the concept without getting all legal and anal about the whole thing. Like I said before, this is a tickling site...not a legal site. I asked the TICKLERS on here what angle they might use to tickle someone (a customer in this case). One guy got it and went with it and the rest didn't...even AFTER I tried to clarify what I was looking for (my edit of my original post)...and then proceeded to get lumped up by the idiots on here who can't read. It's that simple. And I'm sure after writing this...I'll still get some asshole who will just continue on with it.

I gotta agree with the majority of the people here. It's never a good idea to tickle a clients feet. Imagine if someone you barley know who you were a client of tickled you randomly. Creepy? Yes. Yes it is. (I'm not saying your a creep- just the situation)

Unless you know them personally and their friends of yours then that's different. But I also don't recommend you asking them out just in hopes that there's a chance they'll let you tickle them.

uh-oh, you didn't agree with him. Now be prepared for his wrath and onslaught of child-like tantrums.

Agreed.

There must be one sad, sorry excuse for a person on the other end of the keyboard. He's trolling around at work looking for feet to tickle because he clearly can't get a woman to stay near him long enough to want to form a relationship (sexual, or intimate). Poor, poor guy. He's also trolling around the discussion board, and telling US to get real. Laughable, really, for someone who lives in a fantasy world to tell us to get real.

Oh noes, I'm insulting him. He don't like that vewy much. He can dish but he can't take. I understand. It must be the only form of interaction he gets, and he wants people to coddle him and agree with every naive word that comes out of his mouth.

Pathetic. I'm sure he'll come up with some response much like his other ones to counter what I'm saying. "haha. u stoopid. keep going. i laffin. srsly"

You mean like this:

Bring it on...I need more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back