• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELP - Recycle bin

jk666uk

question i can't delete files on my computer

when i go in to recycle bin
i click on empty recycle bin

then i get a message saying
confirm yes / no
are you sure you want to delete these 12 items

i click yes

then i get this message comes up saying
error deleting file or folder
cannot delete file:
canot read from the source file or disc

so my question is their anything i can do
to delete these files ?
thanks

question i can't delete files on my computer

when i go in to recycle bin
i click on empty recycle bin

then i get a message saying
confirm yes / no
are you sure you want to delete these 12 items

i click yes

then i get this message comes up saying
error deleting file or folder
cannot delete file:
canot read from the source file or disc

so my question is their anything i can do
to delete these files ?
thanks
I had this problem once when some deleted files got cross-contaminated or something. Try deleting them one at a time. If that doesn't work, restart your computer, I think you'll find the recycle bin empty then. if that doesn't work, I don't know how to solve the problem.

I had this problem once when some deleted files got cross-contaminated or something. Try deleting them one at a time. If that doesn't work, restart your computer, I think you'll find the recycle bin empty then. if that doesn't work, I don't know how to solve the problem.

try it doesn't work its been like this for 2 days now
thanks anyway

its just the 12 files are 12gb in size , and its a lot of room on my computer

Remove them from the Recycle Bin. Then, select them, hold down Shift and press the Delete key on your keyboard. This will remove the files, bypassing the Recycle Bin.

Windows has worked that way since 1995... why don't people know things like that?

You may have disk corruption. If nothing else works, try a disk check by going to Start -> Run, then type chkdsk /r, then click OK, then choose Y in the DOS box which will appear, then press Enter, then reboot. Windows will scan the entire hard drive for physical errors and repair affected files. (This will take an hour or more, but it worked for me recently when I was getting strange error messages on a very old hard drive.)

Last edited:
You may have disk corruption. If nothing else works, try a disk check by going to Start -> Run, then type chkdsk /r, then click OK, then choose Y in the DOS box which will appear, then press Enter, then reboot. Windows will scan the entire hard drive for physical errors and repair affected files. (This will take an hour or more, but it worked for me recently when I was getting strange error messages on a very old hard drive.)

cool thanks MistressValerie it was all that chkdsk /r stuff

Remove them from the Recycle Bin. Then, select them, hold down Shift and press the Delete key on your keyboard. This will remove the files, bypassing the Recycle Bin.

Windows has worked that way since 1995... why don't people know things like that?

and cool thanks The Inner Jamie , i didn't know about hold down Shift and press the Delete key , will be useing that now

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back