• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How common is women into f/m tickling? Are there any here in the TMF?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
I was wondering how common is women into f/m tickling? I know there are plenty of guys into it. From what I've gathered, many female lers are more into tickling other women, or is that just how it's portrayed in the videos? Also I have come across women who do like to do f/m, but it seems that many of those are ones that are doing it for money. I know there are many male/female tickling couples out there, and I assume most are doing both m/f and f/m. Is this correct?

More common than you might think.

A lot of the lovely women I've encountered both here and on deviantart who are into tickling enjoy f/m. It's not always about money, but there are many dominatrixes (dominatrixi? Idk what the plural would be) who offer it. Personally, as a bisexual ler, I love tickling both men and women. A lot of us tend to hold back from coming out with it though because of the weird approaches and creepy pm's we receive as a result.

More common than you might think.

A lot of the lovely women I've encountered both here and on deviantart who are into tickling enjoy f/m. It's not always about money, but there are many dominatrixes (dominatrixi? Idk what the plural would be) who offer it. Personally, as a bisexual ler, I love tickling both men and women. A lot of us tend to hold back from coming out with it though because of the weird approaches and creepy pm's we receive as a result.

Oh believe ME, I totally understand! I notice I did add you as a friend recently, so I think I remember sending you a request when you said something on a similar post I made here. As for weird approaches and creepy PM's, I admit I'm not good at PM'ing in chat, or outside of it, unless I've gotten to know someone first. I have met at least two females in chat that are into f/m. One I got to know in the main room, the other I took a chance and PM'd, after seeing on her profile she's into f/m. But thanks for your reply, hopefully we can talk at some time. I don't recall seeing you in chat, but if I PM you, I hope you don't think I'm creepy, lol. As for DeviantArt, I have seen the site, but do not have an account there. Maybe I should, so thanks for letting me know! ;)

Sadly, there are very few:/ I would love nothing more than to be tied, tickled and edged by a female

There are a LOT more than you think. But we're unicorns. Sought after so aggressively sometimes that it gets weird and creepy/uncomfortable quickly.

From my experience here over the past many years, as well as stories I've heard and witnessed involving other F/M friends I have, we tend to not be as open about it. The many male lees I've interacted with over the years sadly seem to ruin things for the good ones out there. The majority become very clingy and even demanding of my time and attention and make things awkward by being far too excited early on that they ignore the fact that we have our own wants and desires and ideas regarding our potential sessions because they fixate on the idea that they *might* have their tickle dreams come true and treat us like fetish dumpsters just here to strictly fulfill their needs.

Again, that's based on my personal experience. I know there's guys out there who don't act this way, but the majority of them do. So it's easier to get to know someone first and THEN reveal the full game.

When I first met my bf, I was looking for a dominant tickler on another site but as soon as I caught my breath and regained composure after he wrecked me, I turned the tables and destroyed him, surprising him with the fact that I was actually a Ler leaning switch .

We're out there, I promise. There aren't many in comparison to other tickle dynamics, but we're here.

Sadly, there are very few:/ I would love nothing more than to be tied, tickled and edged by a female

I think you're right, there aren't many, but they are around. If you look above and see what Madame_T just said, and Candygirl, I think that sums it up.

There are a LOT more than you think. But we're unicorns. Sought after so aggressively sometimes that it gets weird and creepy/uncomfortable quickly.

From my experience here over the past many years, as well as stories I've heard and witnessed involving other F/M friends I have, we tend to not be as open about it. The many male lees I've interacted with over the years sadly seem to ruin things for the good ones out there. The majority become very clingy and even demanding of my time and attention and make things awkward by being far too excited early on that they ignore the fact that we have our own wants and desires and ideas regarding our potential sessions because they fixate on the idea that they *might* have their tickle dreams come true and treat us like fetish dumpsters just here to strictly fulfill their needs.

Again, that's based on my personal experience. I know there's guys out there who don't act this way, but the majority of them do. So it's easier to get to know someone first and THEN reveal the full game.

When I first met my bf, I was looking for a dominant tickler on another site but as soon as I caught my breath and regained composure after he wrecked me, I turned the tables and destroyed him, surprising him with the fact that I was actually a Ler leaning switch .

We're out there, I promise. There aren't many in comparison to other tickle dynamics, but we're here.

Thanks for letting me know that! And I think I understand what you mean, there are a lot of creeps out there, and I have experienced it myself from other guys. I'm not saying all guys are creeps, but there are a lot of them. I have never met a female ler in real life, but my approach has always been, if I find someone, great, but don't expect anything. The same goes for any lees I may find, or maybe don't find. Anything for me is a blessing, so I'll take whatever they may have to offer, but it's up to them how much. I think what you and Madame_T just said sums it up. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
i know of some but not sure if what the ratio of f/m to m/whatever is

i know of some but not sure if what the ratio of f/m to m/whatever is

I don't know the ratio, no, I just know it's a lot less than m/f. But then I'd think male/female couples who are into tickling are into both (switches).

I was basically going to say this:

The many male lees I've interacted with over the years sadly seem to ruin things for the good ones out there. The majority become very clingy and even demanding of my time and attention and make things awkward by being far too excited early on that they ignore the fact that we have our own wants and desires and ideas regarding our potential sessions because they fixate on the idea that they *might* have their tickle dreams come true and treat us like fetish dumpsters just here to strictly fulfill their needs.

I used to enjoy F/M and started off as a switch when I first sought out play. I even had plans to starts a C4S store for exclusively F/M videos. But then in practice, I found that a lot of male lees (especially the younger ones) had a humongous sense of entitlement about them which I found to be very unpleasant. Now I just get the ick from a lot of male lees.

But then in practice, I found that a lot of male lees (especially the younger ones) had a humongous sense of entitlement about them...

Yes! That! Exactly that! That's what I was trying to say but couldn't find the right words. It's like they feel like I *have* to talk to them because I'm a female who likes to tickle men and they're a male who likes to be tickled by females so in their warped little minds, that's all that's needed for a perfect session. They immediately want their wildest, weirdest, kinkiest, dirtiest fantasy fulfilled right off the bat instead of easing into things naturally or even bothering to ask what I'm interested in doing to them so that I get my fun out of it too.

Yes! That! Exactly that! That's what I was trying to say but couldn't find the right words. It's like they feel like I *have* to talk to them because I'm a female who likes to tickle men and they're a male who likes to be tickled by females so in their warped little minds, that's all that's needed for a perfect session. They immediately want their wildest, weirdest, kinkiest, dirtiest fantasy fulfilled right off the bat instead of easing into things naturally or even bothering to ask what I'm interested in doing to them so that I get my fun out of it too.

Hmmm. I must admit I find that a bit strange. I think that anyone I interact with, there has to be some level of friendship, meaning it's a two way street. Otherwise, it would be no different than paying someone, like a prostitute, and that to me is a turn off.

I was basically going to say this:

I used to enjoy F/M and started off as a switch when I first sought out play. I even had plans to starts a C4S store for exclusively F/M videos. But then in practice, I found that a lot of male lees (especially the younger ones) had a humongous sense of entitlement about them which I found to be very unpleasant. Now I just get the ick from a lot of male lees.

Well I think that sucks, so I understand. I'm not young, but even when I was, the last thing I ever felt was entitled. Like I was saying to Candygirl, it's a two way street, and I can be a ler too, if that's what they want. The last thing I'd want to do is give someone the ick!

I've had the exact same experience!

And they assume I have the same body fixations like feet or belly or whatever as them and don't understand if I don't and that i literally just love tickling. PERIOD...it's so one sided to them.

I've had the exact same experience!

And they assume I have the same body fixations like feet or belly or whatever as them and don't understand if I don't and that i literally just love tickling. PERIOD...it's so one sided to them.

Or when they only want to talk about "their secret spot" and wanting us to "guess! You'll never guess where I'm actually insanely ticklish" and then finally indicating it's their junk and groin area and don't understand why we're not super eager to talk about that or what we'd do to it lol

Or when they only want to talk about "their secret spot" and wanting us to "guess! You'll never guess where I'm actually insanely ticklish" and then finally indicating it's their junk and groin area and don't understand why we're not super eager to talk about that or what we'd do to it lol

That's funny! I think it's fairly obvious that's a favorite spot, since the whole thing is a big sexual turn on anyway. Do they really have to "guess"? I'm sure they all find out in due time...

I am soooo in to f/m tickling and the funny thing is I have known loads of girls who aren’t in to tickling but find it cute af when a boy is very ticklish

DM me for discord

I am soooo in to f/m tickling and the funny thing is I have known loads of girls who aren’t in to tickling but find it cute af when a boy is very ticklish

DM me for discord

That's what it's been for me too. There are lots of girls who seem to like to tickle guys, but it's rare to find one who's into it as a fetish or gets sexual pleasure out of it. I've yet to find one, or a lee for that matter, in real life. Only online so far.

Yawn, another thread where Men are awful , women are victims

LMFAO. Stay Woke

That wasn't my expectation when I started this thread. But it is good to know what women think, and what their experiences have been. I don't think I'm one of the awful ones, so it doesn't bother me that they say this. Good to be aware!

That wasn't my expectation when I started this thread. But it is good to know what women think, and what their experiences have been. I don't think I'm one of the awful ones, so it doesn't bother me that they say this. Good to be aware!

I wouldn't look at answers from women on this site. They'll just trash you as an awful pig because they think they have some sort of imaginary advantage over men here.

The truth is this though. You can convince any woman of dabbling into your desires/fetishes if you're straightforward and show her that you respect boundaries, and if there's enough of a mutual attraction between the both of you to where she would entertain doing stuff out of her comfort zone. I guarantee you there's much more of a chance of a dream f/m scenario happening with a girl that's not on this site

Yawn, another thread where Men are awful , women are victims

LMFAO. Stay Woke

I wouldn't look at answers from women on this site. They'll just trash you as an awful pig because they think they have some sort of imaginary advantage over men here.

The truth is this though. You can convince any woman of dabbling into your desires/fetishes if you're straightforward and show her that you respect boundaries, and if there's enough of a mutual attraction between the both of you to where she would entertain doing stuff out of her comfort zone. I guarantee you there's much more of a chance of a dream f/m scenario happening with a girl that's not on this site

Calm down lol

I think you're right in a sense. I have been with a few girls who "dabbled" with it, once they found out I was into it. But they weren't into it as a fetish, no. But I think I got a pretty good idea from the responses I got here. And I don't think I was trashed, at least not yet! I think if that happens though, it would be based more on what they have experienced from other men, and they just assume I'm the same. I don't think I am, and hopefully they can see that.

And I don't think I was trashed

LMFAO, Trust me, you were, and every other male on this site was :laughhard::laughhard::laughhard: . Every female that participated in this thread used it as a "testimonial" to how awful their interactions with male lees are.

Honestly it wouldn't even surprise me if they made stuff up just to flex their imaginary superiority :laughhard:

Dude, nobody was saying all men are trash. These women were just stating bad experiences with specific types of guys.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back