• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How common is women into f/m tickling? Are there any here in the TMF?

Changing back to the subject, it sucks how us good male lees have to be overshadowed by the bad apples. And no, this is not me pulling the "nice guy entitlement" card.

It’s okay to have your own boundaries too. If you don’t feel comfortable talking about dicks, you don’t have to reply and it’s fine.

I know. If I had known my reply was going to offend someone, I wouldn't have done so. From what I've seen on the TMF, these posts can create altercations, and that's the last thing I want to do.

That makes sense. I'm not familiar with the "Nurse Mercy" but I can imagine! As for guys who aren't cut (I assume that means not circumcised), I never knew, because I am, and I'd still say that's an extremely sensitive area for me. I'm sure many guys couldn't handle it, but I'm one who definitely could. But then I guess that's what loving to be teased and tickled is all about; being driven crazy and sexually stimulated at the same time.

Basically a belly tickling video with a handjob thrown in (I'm not sure if the context changes with a cock ring) for the duration by a BDSM nurse. And interesting point. Yea, idk, it seems like something of a rarity in the states.

That being said, it only took 3 pages to derail this conversation. I'd say I was late to this one. Mission accomplished.

And yea....errr, sorry, Lee, I thought you were another "ish" username I had seen from the forums way back.

Basically a belly tickling video with a handjob thrown in (I'm not sure if the context changes with a cock ring) for the duration by a BDSM nurse. And interesting point. Yea, idk, it seems like something of a rarity in the states.

That being said, it only took 3 pages to derail this conversation. I'd say I was late to this one. Mission accomplished.

And yea....errr, sorry, Lee, I thought you were another "ish" username I had seen from the forums way back.

It's OK, I wasn't offended by your comment. But seems someone else was, and my reply to it, and I didn't mean to do that. If you look at my other comments on this post, you get the idea of where I'm coming from; I'm not like the other creepy guys who are into f/m that are depicted here, and I haven't interacted with a lot of women into f/m either. I did meet a few in the chat room here, but I'm still getting to know them and haven't been talking to them very long. But so far, everything has been cool, and no, I did not talk to them about my dick.

It's OK, I wasn't offended by your comment. But seems someone else was, and my reply to it

If you're referring to me, I was not offended and didn't mean for it to come across that way. I was amused. Pointing out the irony in what was going on. I've been around long enough to know how things work online. Seen enough unsolicited dick pics that it's just pathetic and laughable at this point. I just find it funny in a post asking about women the most common responses are from men mansplaining how a fetish works.

Again, zero offense. I'm not the type to take offense so easily. I'm from a generation long before snowflakes lol

Don't mind me. Carry on, good sirs lol

If you're referring to me, I was not offended and didn't mean for it to come across that way. I was amused. Pointing out the irony in what was going on. I've been around long enough to know how things work online. Seen enough unsolicited dick pics that it's just pathetic and laughable at this point. I just find it funny in a post asking about women the most common responses are from men mansplaining how a fetish works.

Again, zero offense. I'm not the type to take offense so easily. I'm from a generation long before snowflakes lol

Don't mind me. Carry on, good sirs lol

It's OK, believe me, I understand! I wasn't offended, and glad you weren't. As for dick pics, I heard of them, but I'd never do it. It's laughable...

Yes!! Girl! Same! All of this. Lately I can't even talk to a lee without them pushing their preferences on me. Like "hi how are you? I'm super ticklish by the way" ....uh ok. I'm good how are you? "I'm swell. Where are you ticklish? My feet and hips are insane!!" It's a one track minded, one sided conversation with many.

Again, not ALL, but most

I'm guessing that it's because female lers are so rare compared to the rest of the community that when they do come across one they don't seem to know how to act.

Again, in my experience, what I've encountered are male lees approaching me as a ler. Asking questions that a ler would ask. Questions they ultimately don't even care about the answer to while they use it as an ice breaker.

And I've been wanting to say something that many will not like, but in the spirit of shedding some light on the matter, I'm going to say it anyway.

So, at the end of the day, for most, this is an activity that is or can be sexual in nature. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes as far as what they are and are not attracted to. Myself, I do not find strictly lee/submissive men attractive. I don't judge them, but it's not for me. There has to be some dominant side, even a small one, or a chance that they even want to "get me back" so to speak. Not all female lers are like that, but again, many I've run across in my years of befriending other females here, are ler leaning switches. Meaning they love having a helpless man at their mercy or lack there of. But they, like all, have wants and needs and desires as well and like that maybe one night every so often the tables are turned.

For myself, and the like minded female friends I have, we don't typically like engaging with male lees because we don't find ourselves attracted to that. Which should be acceptable. I get hate messages all the time from guys who feel entitled to my attention and don't think it's fair that I'm a female ler but won't give them the time or attention they want.

Again, goes back to being treated like a fetish dumpsters. Guys just wanting to take what they can from us. Give nothing back. Why is it ok for men to, for instance, have a preference on body type and say things like 'well I don't tickle big women, I'm not attracted to them." And we, as a society, accept that in general because everyone is entitled to have their own preferences on that but we are not free to weed through potential male partners to session with based on our own preferences??

Some male lees have even gone so far as to say we are fake or even "gay male lers in disguise" simply because we don't immediately want to connect with every man that wants to be tickled. Is that right? Is that justified? Is that fair? No. It is not.

Going back to the original OP question, yes. We are here, and quite common actually but it's the way we are treated when revealing ourselves as such that keeps us from waving the tickle banners so to speak.

I just want to say that this response is so well written and I believe it’s spot-on. I can’t imagine being a female ler or lee and being mistreated by anyone. I am a male, usually a ler but can vary. In my experience it is so important to treat your partner with respect and mutual understanding of each others wants and needs.

I am a male and tend to gravitate to female lees. What’s important to me is giving respect and also knowing their Starbucks order if they like drinks. “Hey how was your day, can I pick up a drink for you?”

I have found a few females that were not even into tickling that have become some of the best lees and lers…. Really, kindness and thoughtfulness shown towards them helped. My best tickle partner wasn’t even into tickling at all and had never even heard of it until I brought it up. Kindness, some Starbucks and overall positive attitude works wonders. Now, this girl who wasn’t even into tickling loves loves LOVES LOVES being tickled and is eager to change into her tickling outfit and get strapped down tight on the tickle table about to be absolutely destroyed. She comes out changed into a sports bra, yoga Capri pants and even eagerly takes her sneakers and socks off before getting ready to be strapped in for about an hour of tickling.

Then she turns the tables sometimes and demands revenge and I’m the one strapped on the table that’s forced to endure whatever she wants to dish out that day. She is an amazing tickler with no mercy and a sassy attitude.

Success came from listening to her. She craves having her bare feet and toes tickled a specific way. She craves her ankles tickled of all places. Ankles! She craves her ears tickled. She craves being tickled to the point she screams and kicks away. Her cravings are as real as mine are and should be respected and on the priority list!! That’s what she wants during her tickle session when strapped down on the table. You have to make it fun and pleasurable for HER.

It’s super hard to find a female that’s wanting to get dressed in little clothing and be strapped down for an hour of really intense tickling.
OMG then she’s an evil ler and returns the favor.

Kindness. Respect. Also listening to her needs. That got me farther than I ever thought possible in my life. Try that.

I just want to say that this response is so well written and I believe it’s spot-on. I can’t imagine being a female ler or lee and being mistreated by anyone. I am a male, usually a ler but can vary. In my experience it is so important to treat your partner with respect and mutual understanding of each others wants and needs.

I am a male and tend to gravitate to female lees. What’s important to me is giving respect and also knowing their Starbucks order if they like drinks. “Hey how was your day, can I pick up a drink for you?”

I have found a few females that were not even into tickling that have become some of the best lees and lers…. Really, kindness and thoughtfulness shown towards them helped. My best tickle partner wasn’t even into tickling at all and had never even heard of it until I brought it up. Kindness, some Starbucks and overall positive attitude works wonders. Now, this girl who wasn’t even into tickling loves loves LOVES LOVES being tickled and is eager to change into her tickling outfit and get strapped down tight on the tickle table about to be absolutely destroyed. She comes out changed into a sports bra, yoga Capri pants and even eagerly takes her sneakers and socks off before getting ready to be strapped in for about an hour of tickling.

Then she turns the tables sometimes and demands revenge and I’m the one strapped on the table that’s forced to endure whatever she wants to dish out that day. She is an amazing tickler with no mercy and a sassy attitude.

Success came from listening to her. She craves having her bare feet and toes tickled a specific way. She craves her ankles tickled of all places. Ankles! She craves her ears tickled. She craves being tickled to the point she screams and kicks away. Her cravings are as real as mine are and should be respected and on the priority list!! That’s what she wants during her tickle session when strapped down on the table. You have to make it fun and pleasurable for HER.

It’s super hard to find a female that’s wanting to get dressed in little clothing and be strapped down for an hour of really intense tickling.
OMG then she’s an evil ler and returns the favor.

Kindness. Respect. Also listening to her needs. That got me farther than I ever thought possible in my life. Try that.

That makes sense to me. Any women I ever had a relationship with, that relationship has always been based on kindness, respect, etc. And yeah, I have met a few here on TMF through the chat room, I can't say I know them well but it's the same thing. Since you mention it, I did have a girlfriend once too who I got to like being tickled, it may not work with everyone, but it was a matter of tickling her while stimulating erogenous zones, whispering in her ear, etc.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back