• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want to be tickled by Addie Juniper!

drew70

She's beautiful, sexy, and intelligent. She's got a great personality, which shows through in her videos and her posts here on the forum. She's friendly and down to earth. And she makes guys and gals alike beg for mercy.

She's a ticklee's dream!

Well this certainly came out of nowhere, didn't it? Not sure what the general point of it is, but I must admit that for the whole 3 minutes or whatever I actually spoke to her in the chatroom that one time, she does seem like a rather nice and down-to-earth person. I don't need to go on about other stuff since that just isn't my style.:p

As for being a ticklee's dream, well I wouldn't know, as obviously my opinion would differ vastly, but I would say that she seems very flexible. Not really sure why I even said anything, but oh well...

Wow. I think it's just cool that you came out and said that. I bet she'd really enjoy knowing you think that, particularly since your testimony includes the shift key and multi-syllabic adjectives which I think would have the opposite effect for most.

She's beautiful, sexy, and intelligent. She's got a great personality, which shows through in her videos and her posts here on the forum. She's friendly and down to earth. And she makes guys and gals alike beg for mercy.

She's a ticklee's dream!

Same here!! You think there's any chance of her making an appearance at the next NEST?

Woww....

That WAS abrupt, but thank you very much, Mr. Drew. :) I'm sure I would like to tickle you, as well; tickling guys is where my fetish began, so it is my favorite thing to do. :) But I also like being tickled, too, don't forget that!

Anyway, you're so sweet to post all of these nice things about me. If you ever come to Georgia, let me know, ok?

Have a great day!

Addie

:bouncybou

She's a ticklee's dream!

What do you mean?

Wow. I think it's just cool that you came out and said that. I bet she'd really enjoy knowing you think that, particularly since your testimony includes the shift key and multi-syllabic adjectives which I think would have the opposite effect for most.

Addie, get ready for a blue million pm's telling you about NEST.:woot:

Id like to be on the list of people for Addie to tickle too...and a chance to tickle Addie of course! Addie do you do road trips or would we have to come to you??

What's the NEST?

Oh my, somebody's got to fill you in on some things, huh? Well, NEST is this gigantic weekend-long tickle party for the most extreme fans of the fetish held once a year in Philly..... Interested? Stay tuned for info, yup, right here on this channel (the tmf)

Yeah, I bet Addie is a good 'ler. Maybe I should plan a trip down to Georgia... :xpeepsofa

And I'd like to echo the others who say that it's really cool of you to come out and say this, Drew. :xpulcy:

That WAS abrupt, but thank you very much, Mr. Drew. :) I'm sure I would like to tickle you, as well; tickling guys is where my fetish began, so it is my favorite thing to do. :) But I also like being tickled, too, don't forget that!
I promise not to. Ever. :D And yes, now that I look back, it was rather abrupt, though well meant.

Anyway, you're so sweet to post all of these nice things about me. If you ever come to Georgia, let me know, ok?
I certainly will. I have a few TMF friends down that way, actually.

What's the NEST?
NEST is a yearly gathering of people like us who dig tickling. It takes place in Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love. It began back in the late 1990's by Max Speer, a real pioneer in the tickling community. It's a weekend long event, but I usually just go for a day. NEST stands for NorthEast Society of Ticklephiles, or something to that effect. My first NEST was in 2002, and I've been every year since. There is a NEST subforum in the Gatherings section, but if you do a search on NEST in Tickling Discussion, you'll see plenty of threads.

Anybody who loves tickling as much as you do will love NEST!

Yeah, I bet Addie is a good 'ler. Maybe I should plan a trip down to Georgia...

I think I should plan a trip to Georgia one day, too. :D I never DID get to see much of the state when I was 12..(Might be a good place to pratice of my fave hobbies: digital photography! lol)

I am planning a tickling tour of the US next year--- so I should include Georgia

I, on the other hand, would dearly love to tickle Addie Juniper!

How awesome would that be, to be tickled by a gang of TMF guys!!!

and after that, you'd never be able to walk straight, and you'd spontaneously giggle for years to come.

course, personally, to tickle or be tickled...we'd have fun either way.

It'd probably be as awesome for you as getting tickled by a bunch of women from a tickling video company would be for me. :D

how will we handle the crowd?

If you really feel that way about it, then there is no way you cannot come to the party! Please don't let us down!

There's going to be a line to take turns at tickling you!!:dogpile::2poke:

Im in atlanta and I also really want to be tickled by Addie. I hear shes a very good ler. She probably drive me nuts!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back