• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want to be tickled by Addie Juniper!

You can throw me on that list of people that want to be tickled by you Addie lol....a beautiful girl that is into tickling AND on top that seems like a really cool person, whats not to love.

Great way to get attention for your site your a genious lol

I give you my personal guarantee that this woman is VERY smart.

Sooooo... she's got beauty, brains, down to earth personality, anddddd...

oh yea....

:firedevil

she LOVES to be tickled!!!!!!!

Any questions??

She is a hottie. And unlike some of the other tickle video "stars," she actually posts here in the forum. She's one of us.

I would enjoy that, too! :)

Well, if I'm ever in GA and you and a few other ladies wanna tickle-torture me outta my mind, I'll be more than happy to let a group of you tie me down and tickle me. I'm not scared of you and your tickling skills! :xpeepsofa

I agree, but I didn't start this thread....soooo what do you mean?

No but if you really want to ask me your shills did and by responding to every other post it keeps the charade going. You do good work Addie I may even get download a file. But give us a break

No but if you really want to ask me your shills did and by responding to every other post it keeps the charade going. You do good work Addie I may even get download a file. But give us a break

she keeps on responding because she is actually a really nice and sweet girl and takes time out of her busy schedule to interact with her fans, who are also her friends. so before you go saying that she is just responding to promote her business, think before you say anything!

addie, i know you can defend yourself i just had to say something in your defense :)

Dude, the girl can't help that she accually gives two shits about her customers and her customers in turn show due appreciation.

What gets me is that you want a "break" from her responses. Like you're being forced to read them. It's like when someone posts a thread in the clips section that doesn't accually have a clip and people freak on him/her for posting it. If it bothers you that much then....

sorry.......why is it bothering you?

Dude, the girl can't help that she accually gives two shits about her customers and her customers in turn show due appreciation.

What gets me is that you want a "break" from her responses. Like you're being forced to read them. It's like when someone posts a thread in the clips section that doesn't accually have a clip and people freak on him/her for posting it. If it bothers you that much then....

sorry.......why is it bothering you?

I have no problem with fan adulation or anyone making a buck. But nor did I fall of a turnip truck and im sorry this seems to me like you giggle and a few others are trying your hardest to keep this thing going to manipulate people here, And thats what I have a problem with. There are lots of vendors here and Im sure they all love their customers and why arent their fans starting post? Ive seen 3 post started here in the last week alone for one vendor and it makes me very skeptical.

What are "shills"? I respond to posts b/c I genuinely like talking to the people on this forum. If you want a break, no one is forcing you to read this thread...
And thank you for the compliment.

Thank you, GM. I really appreciate that. You are awesome, as well.

I give you my personal guarantee that this woman is VERY smart.

Sooooo... she's got beauty, brains, down to earth personality, anddddd...

oh yea....

:firedevil

she LOVES to be tickled!!!!!!!

Any questions??

LOL, wow, believe me, I am as surprised (and am extremely flattered) as you that people keep posting about us. We're certainly not telling anyone to. Giggle ordered a custom from us and is now fast becoming a friend. We are about to make his second custom this week, as well. He is a very supportive fan and I greatly appreciate his comments.
As for everyone else, it's not that our videos are mind-blowing. We are still a new company - our website needs a total redo and to be updated way more timely. We are getting better; through lots of listening, paying attention to details and digging into the epicenter of our own fantasies, but I think it's the fact that our customer service rocks and that I am a young girl* who is genuinely into tickling and talking about it in this forum! I'm just thrilled to be doing something I love and starting to make a profit from it.

* I had originally written that I am a cute girl, but Psymon rolled his eyes when he read this thread so I changed it to make him happy. Give me a break Psy... ;)

I have no problem with fan adulation or anyone making a buck. But nor did I fall of a turnip truck and im sorry this seems to me like you giggle and a few others are trying your hardest to keep this thing going to manipulate people here, And thats what I have a problem with. There are lots of vendors here and Im sure they all love their customers and why arent their fans starting post? Ive seen 3 post started here in the last week alone for one vendor and it makes me very skeptical.

Last edited:
I want to be tickled by Addie Juniper!

Honestly, I wouldn't mind either. And I hardly ever switch anymore, so that's saying something.

Your a very charming young lady and I even like your clips. And i dont want to upset the apple cart, I was just stating my personal opinion and well I think Ill stick to it .:angel:

I have to wonder who "us" is. I don't see anybody bitching about this thread except you, Brian, and as unsurprising as that is, it's still rude as hell. I started this thread on my own. I've never even spoken to Addie previously. Nobody put me up to this. My desire to be tickle tortured by her is sincere, and it's clear I'm not alone in this.

So how about you be a sport and give US a break, hmm?

I have to wonder who "us" is. I don't see anybody bitching about this thread except you, Brian, and as unsurprising as that is, it's still rude as hell. I started this thread on my own. I've never even spoken to Addie previously. Nobody put me up to this. My desire to be tickle tortured by her is sincere, and it's clear I'm not alone in this.

So how about you be a sport and give US a break, hmm?

Well bully for you!! And last time I looked this is a discussion thread. Nothing wrong with you expressiong your desires in public. Just as there is nothing wrong with my expressing my opinion. Speaking of rude werent you the one that called me an "activist" a while back?

Well bully for you!! And last time I looked this is a discussion thread. Nothing wrong with you expressiong your desires in public. Just as there is nothing wrong with my expressing my opinion. Speaking of rude werent you the one that called me an "activist" a while back?

ok...why is this continuing? Addie has already admitted to being a tickle nut, like many of us. and she continues to post and answer threads because it's good PR and she utilizes input better than some of the other companies out there. can't we stop hasslin' each other and just enjoy what Addie and her company does for us?

you ARE a cute girl Addie ;)

LOL, wow, believe me, I am as surprised (and am extremely flattered) as you that people keep posting about us. We're certainly not telling anyone to. Giggle ordered a custom from us and is now fast becoming a friend. We are about to make his second custom this week, as well. He is a very supportive fan and I greatly appreciate his comments.
As for everyone else, it's not that our videos are mind-blowing. We are still a new company - our website needs a total redo and to be updated way more timely. We are getting better; through lots of listening, paying attention to details and digging into the epicenter of our own fantasies, but I think it's the fact that our customer service rocks and that I am a young girl* who is genuinely into tickling and talking about it in this forum! I'm just thrilled to be doing something I love and starting to make a profit from it.

* I had originally written that I am a cute girl, but Psymon rolled his eyes when he read this thread so I changed it to make him happy. Give me a break Psy... ;)

ok...why is this continuing? Addie has already admitted to being a tickle nut, like many of us. and she continues to post and answer threads because it's good PR and she utilizes input better than some of the other companies out there. can't we stop hasslin' each other and just enjoy what Addie and her company does for us?

Ditto I agree, I think I made my point already.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back