• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread

iluv2tkl

TMF Expert
I am just absolutely insane about tickling. If you want to hear a little more about me, check out my message titled (I am the new guy and boy do I have a story to tell)

I would like to talk about (share and listen) to tickling techniques.

I have found quite a few very interesting tricks that work wonders. I also will share some points of view on tickling and how to make it the best, as is I would say, the goal of most of us.

TIP #1

(Sensatizing)
Now this is not by any means new. In fact, I heard the concept by someone here for the first time. Basically, sensatizing involves the tickler to very lightly and gently tickle the ticklee all over the body, particularily the spots you know you wanna tickle later in the session. By doing so, you rev up your victims nerve endings to feel everything to its fullest potential. If done right, it always works, or at least it has for me that is.

TIP #2

(There are no rules)
I know that I am giving tips here but one thing you must remember is that what works for one person does not for the other all the time, and your ticklee may respond to one thing today and not at all the next. You have to be flexable. I am more of the consensual, enjoy making my girlfriend moan and laugh in tickle ectsasy type of guy. Although I have figured out some awesome tricks that I will share, being flexable is very important.
By the way, you really need to look at the thread I started called (I am the new guy, and boy do I a story to tell) You absolutely gotta see that, you will know more about me then.

TIP #3

(Variety or Consistency)

Which one is the best? The answer is.. both. They both have their strong points. When I am tickling my girlfriend, my tickling soul mate whom I will be marrying this year, I will be tickling her neck and armpit area and then quickly swipe the tip of my finger from one hip bone and across her belly to the other. This drives her nuts in a good way. By jumping to spot to spot you can really excite your partner.
However, sometimes when she is feeling more sexual....I must clarify that we both have an extreme tickle fetish so we both get immensly turned on no matter how we do it, but when she is feeling more sexual, a slow steady tickle is preffered. I never leave my hand or finger from her body and I slowly move all over.

If you asked me where my favoiurite spot was to tickle her, I would say, yeah. It is all good. Just look at my name.
With variety, the body is suprised thus making it more intense and with cosistency, the nerve endings are joyfully anticipating their turn as the finger/feather/hand/etc is moving closer.

TIP #4
(Mind games)
This is pretty simple. When I am tickling my girlfriends back, she loves it. Usually I will establish some sort of pattern. Then her mind and body gets into a trance with the pattern. At this point I will suddenly change the pattern or stop completely. You gotta try this. Get your ticklee in a postition where she cannot see you. then begin tickling your victim in an area they really enjoy. Now as you see their body reacting to you pattern, try either stopping completely or going to a different spot. Watch you victim cringer in pleasure.

TO BE CONTINUED......
I was having some posting problems so I will finish this when I get back on in a few days. A sample of what is coming is...
Field testing, tickle card games, Finger tips, Hand tips, Skin preparation, Getting em in the mood, etc.

I will leave you with a beautiful true tickling story that happened tonight before I wrote this.
Tonight, my girlfriend and I went to a fair. Our favourite ride was the fairess wheel. Each time the wheel got near the top we kissed and I tickled her. It was magical. Tickling and kissing my soul mate 200 feet above the beautiful lights from the other rides below. Sometimes I think I am dreaming. Read my thread called
(I am the new guy and I have a story to tell)

I am looking foward to your comments. I hope makes any future tickling better for each one of you. It is all I can do for my friends in this great community of tickle lovers.

SINCERELY
iluv2tkl

Field testing, tickle card games, Finger tips, Hand tips, Skin preparation, Getting em in the mood, etc.

Hi, my ticklin friends, I am back. Tis time to share more tips. I hope you liked the last ones.

TIP# 5
(FIELD TESTING)

This is fun. Not only do you get to tickle but you also learn. Now, I am speaking as a boyfriend so I have a regular ticklee. This makes it easier to learn how to tickle my girl. There is not much to say about this tip except when you tickle, pay close attention. I often compare tickiling to sex and if it is between a loving couple then it is very similiar especially when both of you have a fetish to tickling as my princess and I do. You see, just as a good sex life takes effort, do does being a good tickler. Yeah, it may be more work than just aimlessly tickling but you will get better which makes you enjoy it more.

TIP# 6
(COMMUNICATION)

Again, like any relationship, communication is essential. When you are the tickler, ask your partner what they like, how does this feel, where is it better, etc. If you are the ticklee, give your tickler feedback, you both will benefit.

TIP #7
(LEAVE NO STONED UNTURNED OR SPOT UNTICKLED)

I have discovered all of my girlfriends ticklish spots and some she never knew of. Try it all, different areas, different ways. Back to the point of learning, some spots will not be ticklish initially yet be on fire after the proper processes. Likewise some spots may be ticklish then all of the sudden lose the sensation. See next tip.

TIP# 8
(SEQUENCING)

As a general rule, if you know your ticklee, you can break this tickle code, yet there are always occasional exceptions. Some uncommon tickle spots that may even need to be unlocked by proper senquencing are the elbows, forearms, wrists, palms, collar bone, ear, even scalp. Just because a tickle may not be ticklish there at the moment doesn't mean that it is not a good spot. There is an oriental belief of the body having an energy or chi. I have found this to be true. The body also contains highways of this energy called meridians. By properly tickling your way from a high tickle spot towards an area not know to be ticklish, you can guide the tickle energy to the new spot. It works, believe me. Just keep practicing if at first you do not succeed.

TIP# 8
(MORE AWESOME CHINESE TICKLING METHODS)

I am about to unleash some Chinese on ya. The Chinese believe that there are energy spots on the body. THIS IS TRUE!!!
I will even tell you one. There are two spots on the body about three inches below the hip bones along the groin line and in towards the center of the stomach about a half an inch. This is a sexual energy spot. Tickle it light or hard, fingers or other devces, and it feels very good. Yes, my girlfriend says that it definately fires up her sex drive and tickling on and or below these areas can produce an orgasm like sensation. Keep in mind that me and my woman love each other, she is relaxed around me, and comfy with me so it is easier for her to feel sexual. Not all people all the time will experience this reaction.

I don't want to throw too much at ya at one time so I will continue
tickle card games, Finger tips, Hand tips, Skin preparation, Getting em in the mood, etc. in another post.

ENJOY, and please let me know what you think

If I help you enjoy tickling even more, than I am one happy man.

No comments? I have more tips and tricks but I won't post them if no one is interested. Let me know. I can see that many many people have checked out the thread.
I literally get to tickle everyday so I know a thing er two.

I am waiting.

Nice tips. Please keep going. I am extremely interested

Alright then, continue I shall! I hope yall enjoy them, and please use em, that is where the fun is.

Get your pin and note books handy, time for more tips!!!
Oh yeah, you may wanna get some feathers and restraints too.

TIP #9

(GIVE EM THE FINGER, TRUST ME, THEY WON'T BE OFFENDED!)

The fingers are just amazing things. They can do so much to a victim. The biggest key to remember is to try all you know to do with them. Now being that I have, I will give you some pointers on tricks I have learned that work well.

It is amazing that using one finger tip, barely making contact to the skin, moving very slowely, can drive a tickleee wilder than several fingers fast and intense all over. You gotta know where and when. Again, this goes back to knowing your ticklee.

I almost always recommend starting off slow to sensatize my girlfriends body. In cases or days when you victim is not as ticklish, you may need to periodically tickle with more intensity in known tickle spots on their body to get there nerve endings to respond everywhere else. Prior to contrary belief, you can make someone ticklish and you can get someone in the mood to be tickled.

When using one finger, there are several basic techniques.
Your finger has three basic tickle parts.
1. finger tip (no nails)
2. nails (scrathing lightly)
3. backside of nails (this is the smooth side)

Now simply match any of the three parts above to a technique given below.
1. slow dragging (light and torturous)
2. fast swipe (tickle jerking usually follows)
3. circles (when you find a hot spot, drive em mad this way)
3. wavey lines (sometimes to throw off the nerve endings on your partner, do not go in a straight line)

Additional finger tips

Know where your parnter is most ticklsh.
Add in some tips given above such as variety and then consistency.

Now for a exciting true story to demonstrate a few of these pointers.

My girlfriend just loves to lay in my lap as I tickle her top side.
I get her underarms, arms, chest, sides, ribs, hips, belly, and even farther south. WARNING: Do not go south without knowing that you are welcome there (for the perverts out there). I ususally work my way down there, getting her excited. Once I am low, I usually tickle around her private parts to further tease them. Occasionally sweep lightly over her actual kitty. If nothing happens, do not proceed. If you see a jerk, thrust, shift, moan, etc. Go you!

Remember that keeping your victim on the edge to where they just about can't stand the tickling is sometimes even better than tickling them hard and furious.

Note to the men: Women in general have ticklish backs too. Check it out. The slow torture stuff can really get em going.
Hot spots on a female back will usually be lat muscles behind the armpits, neck, shoulders, upper back, mid back, lower back, sacrum. her back ribs, the section just below the bra strap and all areas usually cover by the bra will be sensitive because they are never touched. Use a light sensatizing touch to get her going and find hot spots.

Orgasm back trick!!!

Now this might just be my girlfriend but I am willing to bet it is not, so you other guys out there, try this on your women and tell me how it goes.

This is not easy so listen carefully.
1. You must have her shirt off so you can see what you are doing.
2. She can leave her bra on if she wants.
3. Have her lay tummy down over your lap usually on a pillow or two. You wouldn't want to poke her in the belly with that third leg now would you? If you like ticklin like me, you gotta think about this stuff.
4. Start by sensatizing her back. When she is worked up and twitching and moaning from your touch you are ready. A really good sign is if she keeps arching her back and holding her breath.
5. Place either your pointer and middle finger or thumb and pointer on her mid back on each side of the spine.

(Never poke anyones spine, a light finger swipe up and down it works wonders but never poke it. Do not do these next tips on anyone with a bad back or injury to their back. It may hurt em and you don't want that. Start the next steps with light intensity to gage response and further build up their excitement.)

6. One finger should be across the other on either side of the spine. Now gently tap downward with a one second pace. go down the back all the way to the top of the butt to the bottom of the neck. She will more than likely love this. When you find a spot that gets a particularely good reaction, stay there a bit.
(Always tap swiftly, your finger should quickely go down, bounce of the muscle and quickly get off the skin. This creates an electrical sensation to the ticklee!)

7. If all is going well then you can pick up the pace. Try tapping faster and harder. You can drive a woman bonkers with this.

8. Now if you are an all pro spinal tapper at this point, go in for the kill by alternating this technique with the other finger tips mentioned above. You may have to tie her down, and sometimes my girlfreind has me stop because she almost reaches orgasm with this technique.

Well, That is all I will do today, that was alot of info for ya.
I will continue the rest of the tips very soon.

I will leave you with maybe the best tip of all if you are looking for a tickle soul mate as I have been blessed with. Forget the tickling, just find a nice girl that you have tons in common with, the tickling will come. Besides, if the tickling was all you shared then the relationship will not last long nor be as good as you would like.

If I can help someone enjoy tickling more, I am a happy man.

:D

HA HA, I never even got to using all your fingers. Basically, it is the same as for the one fonger but you just have more of them.

One trick that goes very well is two be straddeling your partner who is laying on their back topless and arms tied straight back over the head.

Now with all your fingers stretched out, place your hands on the tklee's elbows, now gently and slow to medium speed, rake your fingers down the underside and side of the arms right into the armpits, across the sides of the chest, down the ribs, the stomch, the hips and thighs. Your hands are stay to a little to the sides of the vitims body. Repeat. This feels dang good wether giving or recieving.

I have rather large hands and my girlfriend only ways 100 pounds, so I cover alot of body with my long fingers. One key element to my success with ticling is that my girlfriend loves me even if I had no hands to tickle her with. Because she loves me, she loves my slightest touch. Now it really helps that she is a ticklefile like me, but any woman can enjoy some for of tickling. Who wouldn't?

Perhaps the best thing I can tell you is two explore their body and enjoy the simple act of touch.
Tis a beautiful thing.

Are you guys out there ready for more tips. There are plenty more. I don't want people to feel like I am posting to much, or that my posts are too long. I just am trying to help all of us enjoy the tickling that we love so much. When I get some more feed back I will continue. In the mean time, here is Tip #10

TIP #10

(Being a HANDY tickler)

Many ticklers like using tools and fingers. The hand itself may seem useless but indeed it is not. First of all, the hand controls the fingers and by tilting the end slightly in different directions it changes the way the fingers feel to the ticklee. There are more ways to use the hand.

hovering:

Hovering is done by placing your entire hand just over your partners skin, usually big ares of flesh like the tummy, butt, back, thighs. etc. When performing the hover technique, your hand barely makes contact with you partners skin. When doing this, your hand should be flat and stiff with fingers all together. Perform this very slowely. It is almost as if you are not touching your partner but sending energy through your hand into their skin. It has even been said that the prescence of the hand can be felt even if you do not touch the person. The sensation your victim receives is a light intense tickle. If done right, this seemingly simple thing can make a huge reaction.

caressing:

If this sounds sexual to you, then you are exactly right. Caressing is an act that works best on someone that has feelings for you but it feels good no matter. Basically it is like the hover but you sit over your partners thighs while they lay down arms tied or just laying back above the head.
You begin about elbow are and hover your hands down your partners body on the sides. You will start at elbows then go down. As you slide your hands gently down the sides of your partner, counter their body.
Here is how. When you slide down their outer arms, your thumbs should reach across the lower arm towards the inside of the arms while your fingers cross over the outer arm towards the top. When you get to the armpit, your thumbs should slide in the actual arm pit your palms should be on the back muscle behind the armpit and your fingers sloping to the back. Now you are at your partners sides. Your thumbs should be caressing over the front of the ribs while your palm is on the side of their body and your fingers are pointing across the back of the ribs. You basically continue this all the way to past their hip bones if you are lucky enough to have unrestricted access to them.

Always keep your palms on the sides of your ticklee, your thums towards the top of the body that is facing up at you, and your fingers pointing down towrds the surface they are laying on.

This caress feels good when done light or even making more contact. It usually works best slowely.

Wether your victim is male or female, this feels amazing to them.
I have had this done to me and done it to my girlfriend. It feels great. Usually females like it a little more. Fellas, try this on your woman, she will love it.

Ok, that is enough for now, I hope yall are copying this. I would consider myself a pretty experienced tickler. These tactics work. Maybe not all the time for everyone, but they have not failed me yet.

Please give me some feedback, I want to hear what you have to say, feel free to ask me questions to or make comments. These tips are far from over so drop me a line and keep your eyes peeled.

Excelent

Know, do you have any tips 'bout feet?
I'd certainly be glad to review your techniques in that aspect...

keep going,

Mig

Thanks for the replies.

I could write a book but I am content to give you my friends the info via tickle theater.

Now, get ready, here are some more. I hope you guys are copying this and saving it.

Ticklin is my business and business is feakin good

feet tips

TIP# 11 deFEET

At the request of you foot fans, here are some tips.

In general if you apply man of the prvious tips like finger techniques and others, you can do some good foot ticklin, but I will give you some insight on what I have found to work on feet.

Now my girlfriend does not have very ticklish feet but I still manage to get her twitching and squeeling so these next tips should drive someone with ticklish feet nuts.

Again I always like to start soft. In this way you can gage their tickleshness and find hot spots. It is during this time that you are kinda developing a battle plan for the poor sole. Of course in the heat of battle you ususally wing it.

All people have different ticklish spots on their feet. I will give you what technique I think works the best in each spot. It is usually all good but here is the cream of the crop.

1. Light finger tips and finger nails on top of the toes.
This usually causes uncontrolable twitching to your victim. The trick is to either lightly caress the tops of the toes (the side the nails are on) or play the toes as if they were guitar strings, and you were perfoming a spanish love song on them.

2. Underneath the toes.
This is a hot spot on most people and usually a place were they like to be tickled. I know that my girlfriend and I find it pleasurable. You can tickle here the same as I have said for the tops of the toes. You can also run one finger back and forth from the base of the big toe to the base of the pinky toe. My girlfriend especially likes it when I lick her here. Her all time favourite is when I lick in between the base if her big toe and the one beside it.

3. Toe cracks.
I will keep this short and simple. Take your victims sock off, wedge it in between their toes (any toes will do) and run it back ond forth. No tools need but the sock off their foot, but additional toys never hurt. I try not to bring in too many outside stimulaters when I tickle my girl. I want her to love all that I can do to her, and if there are things she may like better if she tried it, she will never know because she has never felt it. Besides, doesn't it sound like I can make her plenty happy as it is?

4. Sides if the foot
My favourite to do and have done to me is a gentle caress with the finger tips up and down each side of the foot at the same time. This is just a dern good feeling.

5. Top of the foot.
Just use the same techniques as given for the tops of the toes. Anything you wanna do with your fingers is usually a good thing.
I personally get more joy out of seeing a ticklee hanging on the edge of what they can stand over all out insain ticklin, although I do like that too.

6. Feet are usually ticklish all over and anything that is not painfull feels good. I guess it all depends on what you are aiming for, pleasing your ticklee or torturing them. Faster and harder ticklling is more along the torture lines.

A little about me

Just to let you know, I just took my girlfriend home but while we were at my house we did some great tickling. I can't even begin to tell you all the positions and places I tickled. Let's just say that as usual when we have a session like this, she has to change her undies when she gets home, and no I am not talking about tickling her so hard she has an accident. I mean tickling her sooooo good she gets moist in a certain place.

I love my life.

These tips are good, believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clarification

I do not mean to imply that these tips cause sexual reactions.
I am just saying that they cause reactions.

My girlfriend and I have massive tickle fetishes so it is like sex to us.

Wether or not it is sexual, these tips work

More Tips!!!

TIP #12 Skin preparation

There is no detail to small if you want to be the best tickler there is.

Simply put, the condition of your partners skin does determine the effect of the tickle.
It is a known fact that stretched skin is more ticklish.
Here's why...
1. The victim feels more vulnerable because they are usually tied up and or stretched out. This increases anxiety, thus sensativity.

2. Skin drawn tight is more sensative.

3. There are more options of places to tickle.

The Right Temperature.

Too cold and your victim will get goose bumps of the not so pleasent varitey.

Too hot and the skin is moist ans sticky, not good for ticklin.
Most people are not comfy in hot temps.

You can also apply my sensatizing tip here as well.

TIP # 13 GETTING EM IN THE MOOD

Now the tickling I do is consentual to my girlfreind. Yes, I will tickle her even when she begs me to stop and trys to get away from my muscular grip, but that is exactly what she loves. So she likes it when I go on when she has lost control.

Mainly, you have to know when stop means," go on, that feels friggen great", or. "stop. I do not want anymore"

Here are some tips on getting your partner in the mood or initiating tickling.

1. playful tickles

2. back or foot rubs that turn into light tickling

If you want your partner to like tickling, you must do things they like and not just things you do. If you do stuff you like and they don't then chances are, you aint gonna get to tickle much. It is just like sex. You like it? You want it? Then make it so that your partner likes it too.

TIP # 14 Tickle Poker

TIP# 14 TICKLE POKER

This is an awesome tickle game.
First you gotta know how to play poker. If you don't know how to play then you are screwed and do not get to enjoy this awesome chance for some good ticklin. Just kidding. Any short card game will do.

Here is how you play it.

Use a card game like poker, blackjack, rummy, etc. that are played by rounds.
Each time somone loses they pay a price that the winner gets to choose.

When someone wins a round, they get to choose wether to tickle the loser anywhere they want for one or two minutes, or they can choose for the loser to take off one article of clothing.
You cannot tickle under clothing. The only time bare skin is touched is when your victim has previously lost the clothing from that area.

Eventually, someone will be naked and the game ends when someone has lost all their clothes. If they lose again, they must suffer five minutes of naked tickling all over.

Now, to be real here, it is hard to call someone a loser in this game isn't it? You both have a great ticklin time no matter what.

I know what you will be dying to do with your favourite lover and or victim the next time you are with them.:love:

Wowwwwww!
I'll DEFINITELY save it for use. Great job, iluv2tkl!
I'd say, they should compose the full text version and bring it to the main page :)

Thank you

I appreciate the feedback. Now, who wants to hear more?

TIP # 15 (ANOTHER FOOT TIP)

TIP # 15 (SELF INFLICTED FOOT TICKLING)

I know I have your attention here. What if I told you that you could cause a woman to pass out in ectasy every single time by using one secret foot method that has never been heard before? You would probably say I was a lying son of a biscuit. You would be right. Sorry to dissapoint ya but I do have a neat trick that does work.

What if I told you that you can actually make someone tickle their own foot? Still think I am full of it? Actually, I am not joking this time!
This is a neat trick that will make your victim do most of the work while unberably causing their foot to be tickled more.
1. All you do is place both hands near the top and bottom of the foot right where the toes join to the foot. Use both hands on one foot.
2. Now lower all your fingers toward the foot.
3. Move both your hands closer as if you were going to touch all your fingers together with the foot in between them.
4. At this point, your fingers should be almost touching the top and bottom of the victim's foot right at the base of the toes with only the smallest space between your fingers and flesh as you can get.
5. Now. lightly begin to dance your fingers around on both hands.
6. Go ahead and lower just one hand to the foot for a split second while moving your fingers like a drunk spider.
7. What will happen (if the person has ticklish feet as most people do) is the persons foot will twitch away from whatever hand you touch the foot with. When they twitch, they get tickled by the other hand. Your victim will keep helplessly twitching the foot from the fingers of one hand right into the fingers of the other. It is sweet torture.

C'mon, admit it, you wanted to hear about this.

TIP # 16 ( Kitty Tickling )

Now, now, don't be mad at me. I had to talk about this. It is a ticklish place, and I do know some about it.

Let me just set the stage here a little for you. My girlfriend and I have not yet engaged in naked tickling or anything else, we are waiting for marriage. Yeah, that is right, I am a 21 year old virgin and so is she. I tickle her all over but not skin to skin in more sensual locations. Everywhere else is free game. Don't ask me how we are remaining virgins, with both of us having an extreme tickle fetish it is hard (literally). We are eagerly anticipating our honeymoon night full of tickling and orgasma galore! Not to mention the rest of our lives together. I do however tickle her kitty through her panties and or whatever else she is wearing. I have also had to stop before the obvious happened.

Here is what I know (so far) that works in this location of the female body.
Before continuing with this tip, make sure you have read tip # 9 it contains good information on this subject.

Having read tip # 9 here are some tips that you might find handy. I do not claim to know much in this field because I am not married and have not extensively done this type of ticklin. Just remember that if you want your partner to get the best feeling from this, tickle her in her favourite spots first, then tease her all over her belly, hips, groin, thighs, and all areas surrounding your target ().

Give a few light swipes every now and then during the warm up tickling to see if she is ready.

My girlfriend loves the following methods. (This is with panties on) .Panties with a thin smooth texture work best.

1. light strokes up and down it.

2. One finger tip wiggeling very fast just about a half inch or less inside it.

3. taking my whole hand, placing it in between her thighs over her kitty area. ( My large hands cover most of her tiny lower body)
then vibrating my hand as intensely as I can.

4. The best tip I can give about this is to take one or two fingers and explore around her with light tickles and wiggles of the finger.
She will let you know where it feels the best.

I always have to stop with my girlfriend before the obvious happens, but women get contractions and waves of ecstacy that run through them. If you can ride this wave, the result is very awesome.
When tickling a female intimately and she writhes in pleasure or make some noise or movement that indicates a pleasure wave, immediately intensify whatever it is you are doing, usually the speed in which you do it is ideal. If you do this on one of her pleasure waves, well, shoot, you just got to see it to know what happens.

Want more tips?
Got Questions or comments?
Want to hear what I have to say about certain tickling topics?

Post it here!
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I used to be able to hover tickle thru shoes on a really good friend of mine...it was fun watching her squirm....

Oh yeah, I did this very thing to my girlfriend tonight. It is loads of fun watching them squirm with that look of pleasure yet tourment on there face.

GOD...speaking as a female tickling enthusiast, your girlfriend/fiancee is incredibly lucky to have you, and may you have many years of love and laughter together! :)

Peace, Stacy

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back