• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread

yeah

Well. I know you are only human like the rest of us, but your are important on this website. You obviously know alot about tickling and have done quite a bit of it so that makes you special.

Although anyone who replies on my thread is an honored guest.

Anyway, more tips on the way

Tip # 26 (positions series) bare or be tickled

This is a cool position in many ways. Oh you are gonna like this.

Wether your tickle victim stays in a position for you to tickle them or they move, you win either way.
(Sorry ladies, this tip is mainly for my tickle bros)

1. Have you female victim lay on her stomach either on a bed or couch. Take her shirt off but leave the bra on. If you can get her to feel comfy with her shirt off when she is laying on her stomach then you have it made. This tip usually only works when it is a girl you are in a relationship with.
The goal of tickling is fun and this definately is.

2. When she is laying down, she needs to have some pillows under her chest for comfort and assurance. You will be kneeling on or just behind her butt, this is pretty cool in itself.

3. Now comes the good part. While tickling her back and sides lightly and slowely for bearable pleasure , unhook her bra. Now I do not recommend you do this without asking, you do not want to be a jerk, well not too big of one anyway. If you have looked at my tips so far, then she should be enjoying your little session.

4. At this point you try to make her want you to unhook the bra. You do this by lightly tickling down her back from top to bottom. Both of you will notice that the bra strap on the back hinders some of the pleasure. Then kindly ask if you could unhook it so you can get a better flow to your touches. Again, if you have done what I have said in earlier tips then she will not easly say
"no do not do that" I assure you.
Usaually womens backs are very sensative above and below the strap anyway. Now that you have the strap unlatched and draped of, you can begin tickling again. You both will enjoy this.

5. Here is where it gets really fun. After rewarding her for letting you unhook her bra, with light good feeling tickles, start tickling her back and sides harder and fast to where she is wriggeling and laughing alot. Her natural instinct is to quickly turn over so that you won't have access to her back, but when she turns over, guess what is staring you in the face. Either she must stay down and endure it or give you a peep show!

Tip # 27 (positions series) @$$ good @$ it gets

This is another cool position. Which gives you access to several ticklish areas mainly on butt, thighs inner outer backs, and lower back.

sit on a bed or couch with your legs straight out forming a V with them. Have your partner, lay face down with their hips resting up on your upper thighs. Their legs will be on either side of you and their butt will be right underneath your face. Now m girlfriend has the tightest little butt I have seen so I am already enjoying the view at this piont. Now you can tickle the butt and thighs mainly.

Usually I will run my fingers in the back waistband and pull it down revealing that soft peach colored hiney. Then naturally I tickle it. Once we are married I will take this one step further and completely de@$$ her panties so that she is naked down there.

Now I have good access to her kitty and the ticklish spot around it like the inner thigh on either side of it. I can do this all while lightly tickling her sacrum which is another female erogenous zone. She gets excited when I even talk about this to her.

Advisory

There is one more tickling postions that is very intimate in nature, and includes some true stories with graphic details of sexual actions.

For one thing I am not sure if that is what you guys wanna hear.
If it is, let me know and I will continue.

Secondly, I do not know how far tickle theater will let me go with that.

If I recieve request from you guys out there to go ahead and permission from a moderator, then I will.

We are getting near the end of the tips, of course as I continue to tickle which I do at least once a week, I will fill you in.
Also, I know some of you must have a request or would like to know about something. I am sure that I or mousepaws could help you out.

Post a question or a comment on the tips so far please.

I say any tip is a good tip, but you're right, we should see if a

mod or Tickle Theater approves.

If they do, keep at it!

here is what I will do

I have seen many graphic sexual comments made before on here and mine are not all that bad, so I will just go ahead and if it is wrong then they will just pull it out.

I am still a little confused about the response I am getting. I mean all who have replied have done great jobs, especially you, His Divine Shadow. I would think that a tickling site would contain more people interested in this thread. Which I guess they are because I see where many people have viewed it.

It may be that most people tha would replie come online on Sundays when the updates are made. I did notice alot of people on then and I got some good comments.

I am a very busy man and I will post tips and real tickling stories here just as soon as they happen, but I want to do it only if it is beneficial. That is why I like responses. PLus they encourage me to keep going

This may be a tickling site but it is still made up of normal people and most people I know are too lazy too do anything. Just take a look at the list of members. There are a few people who post alot but most just join and download the clips and read the forums without ever posting at all. This is just the way most forums work. Its one of those strange things, that a place meant for disscussion is inhabited mostly by non-disscussers!:weird:

So cheer up. People are reading your tips but they are just too lazy to comment!:cool:

thanks HDS

I agree and see what you mean. The world is full of takers, but is lacking of givers.

I am about to open my own business in my hometown so I remain busy, and I get on here to post tips and comments at the expense of getting to bed at a good time.

I guess this sacrifice I make for fellow ticklers is becoming one sided since the people I do it for do not show love back.

AWESOME tips, luv2tkl!

Alll I can say is WOW!!:awe: You cover EVERY Spot.. and I must say again.. GOD is your Gf( and you lucky)

Keep posting away.. I am filing these gems away for future use for when i have tickling experiences( sadly have not had any but goin to NYST in 2 weeks so I hope to have some dandy ones there!)
Though I am short, I am heavyset( tho not for much longer), but incredibly strong , both from restarting my weightlifting program after Xmas and from working on and off in a factory for 2 yrs, sometimes lifing 80 lb auto parts continuously for 8+ hrs. I uusally am able to buck off my ticklers, but am waiting for NYST and gang tickles to see how many ticklers will fall! LOL

Maggie

Thanks Maggie

I sincerely appreciate your words of encouragement.

I will continue with the tips whenever I can.

I wish you the best on your weight loss. I know a little about fitness. I will give you some tips in this area. Helping is what I do best. Besides tickling. Keep up with the weightlifting and try to get in 30 min. of aerobic exercises about three times a week. I know this can be touch but it will help. Your workouts need to be more intense by means of little rest time between high reps exercises. As far as what you eat, stay away from greasy foods, and try eat more white meat with plenty of water a day. Veges and whole grain breads are ideal. Try to eat your most fatty meals early in the day before your activity. This way your body can burn the calories you ate. Never eat big before bed.
Lastly, eat less than 20 grams of fat a day remembering to eat the most fat early and not before bed.

If I can help in any way, just ask.

Tip # 26 Titties and Kitties

Titties and kitties

Woman have very sensative nipples. Even more sensative than mens. Now my girlfriend has licked mine before and it felt dern good, but to them it is much more intense.

I cannot say if this is true for all females but my girl says that having her nipples played with while having her kitty tickled is the best combination ever.

When I do this to her, it is like her body is stunned by the pleasure.
As a woman nears orgasm, her nipples get hard anyway, so what better time to play with them. Nothing to rough now, just gentle strokes and circles to match what you are doing to her down stairs. The sensation to what you are doing on the nippy is similiar to the sensation on the kitty.

Tip #27 (positions series) intimate cuddle stimulation

One of my favourite things to do to my girlfriend is a special tickle position. It is very intimate and enjoyable. This will be popular to any female that is in love with a guy, and she loves tickling.
Here is why.

It is a cuddle to begin with and who doesn't like being close to someone you love?

It is a good position to be tickled.

It is a good position for sexual stimulation.

How to do it:

1. Sit on a flat but comy surface with your knees bent (bean bags work well too).

2. Have your girl sit in between your legs and lean back on you.

3. This already is nice but there is much more to it. She needs to either wrap her arms back around your neck or let them relax to the outsides of your leg.

4. At this point you begin tickling. The goal here is not to make them jerk away. You want to tickle consistently and gently. Usually I will stroke my girlfriend up and down her tummy and sides.

5. This works with clothes on if her shirt is pulled up but of course in undies or in the buff works the best. Now you begin the second phase.

6. Shift your attention lower on her body. Slowely tickle her chinese sexual energy spots ( see earlier tips ). Other areas to get are just above the pubic bone and on her thighs. Remember, tickle energy travels. Spastic pure fun tickling is random, but tickling that is more likely to be interpreted as sexual by the body is generally slow and consistent. Stay all around her kitty are but not on.

7. Occasionaly, lightly graze over her crotch area. You will know if she wants more, trust me. If she does give a signal that it felt good, you may procede.

8. Now tickle up and down her private area with a slow one finger stroke. You basically have three areas to stroke on her kitty. One, Right down the center, Two, on the right side, Three on the left. You also have the left and right sides in between her kitty and thighs. After some good stroking this way, you are ready to finish it.

9. You may notice dampness down there, if so, you da man. This will also tell you that she is definately ready for the finale.

10. Now run your finger all the way down her kitty until you reach the opening. Use your pointer or middle finger (whichever is fastest and strongest) My middle finger is soo fast, I can practically make it vibrate. With your finger of choice, place it just inside the opening. It doesn't matter if she is wearing panties, you are not intending on going where no man has gone before. Although with my girlfriend, it is where no one has gone before, ha ha, sorry. I just get excited about my little virgin. You will get a good response from your partner, just for getting this far.

11. At this point, curve your finger towrds the top of her opening and begin moving it. There are two methods that work well.

A. Simply apply gentle pressure to the top of the opening as fast as you can.

B. Use a come hither motion in the opening

enjoy

A bunch of great new tips iluv2tkl!:D

Good luck with your new buisness and thanks for all the work you've already put into this thread!

You da man!:cool:

True story! More tips! Inspired by tickling I did tonight!

I hope that all of you that have responded get a chance to use these, and for those who would not respond, well, let's just say it would not be fair if you got a chance to.

I just love tickling and I like talking about it, but doing all the talking gets tiring.

Tonight, my girlfriend was wearing low rider jeans and a short shirt. Basically all day I was staring at that beautiful and ticklish stretch of flesh underneath her belly button. Finally when we were on the couch at my house I told her how I emjoyed seeing it and then she pulled up her shirt revealing her whole flat tummy. Her jeans were kinda lose so I could see down in the waste band her lower tummy and black bikini panties. My heart was racin and my fingers pacin. As you mat I have guessed I had her rest her arms above her head and I tickled her tummy. I paid special attention to those two chinese sexual energy spots and yup, they worked. I then did another special type of tickle I will mention on my next tip. I also pleasured her.

We then changed positions. She layed in my lap with her tummy up (same as in a previouse tip on positions). I lifted up her shirt to reveal her amazing trim stomach that was stretched of so vulnerably over my lap. I continued the soft tormenting tickling only performing a special intense tickle in a certain area and way that I will soon mention on the next tip. I then ran my hands in her jeans and over her panties. She swquirmed in ecstacy. I then forced my whole hand over her crotch. I have a big hand and she is very petite. When my hand was firmly wedged between her thighs I began vibrating it very intensely. It is like a very fast intense rub. She moaned and squirmed even more. I finally stoppped as she almost orgasmed. Then she said to me,"you are definately good at what you do.

Keep in mind this happened only minutes ago.

Yall ready for more tips including a new secret technique for driving a woman nuts?

I am waiting

To His Divine Shadow

I forgot to say that you are da man!

These tips may come from my brain, but it has been your constant comments that have kept me from getting discouraged and stopping the tips.

For you and all those who give me some feedback, you guys rock!

I hope these tips bring you great joy.

Tip # 28 Electrical Tickle

Electrical tickle

Again this is another tip to be used ideally on a female since a female is all I tickle.
This is one of my girlfriends favourite ways to be tickled.

Some types of tickling produce an electrical sensation is woman that also turns them on in the process.
For the most part, electrical tickles are fast, but you must take more care in doing things right if you do them fast.

When tickling faster and harder (which is needed for getting an electrical sensation) there is more chance of messing up. You could hurt them, hurt yourself, or cut em with your jagged, unmanaged finger nails, you know who you are.

Some girls will jerk uncontrolably, some will writhe in pleasure but they will like this.

HOW TO PERFORM THE ELECTRICAL TICKLE:

1. I have told you before about the bodies energy or chi. With this technique, you will fire up their chi. If you guessed that you will be performing this technique on and near the chinese sexual energy spots mentioned in an earlier tip then you are correct. Give yourself a gold star. If you do not know what I am talking about go back and read the tips you lazy butt.

2. Your partner needs to have panties on. Yeah, I know, you want them off but this works actually better it seems with them on and here is why. Because you will be tickling hard and fast, you risk cutting them with your nails or giving them friction rash. Smooth textured panties make this technique work like a well moistned ticklee after you perform this tip on her. It is possible that performing this tip with her panties on may aid in getting them off
( If you took the phrase "getting them off" in one of two ways, you are right, they both apply).

3. Now let's review the location of the tickle. You will stay below the belly at all times. If you drew and imaginary line from her belly two the left and right, you will always stay below that line. Doing this will keep the energy south, right were you want it. As I have said before, energy travels. Staying around the sexual energy spots will keep all the energy in your victims lower tummy where all of her internal and external sexual organs are. The spots you will concentrate on are the energy spots about the size of a 50 cent piece that are located just above and to the inside of her hip bones. During the tickle, jump back and forth to these spots and even get the flesh in between these. Even though you may be tempted, do not touch her down there where you may be wanting to. If you do this prematurely, it will suprise her in a reluctant way and she will hop up and leave. When it appears as if she is going to have an orgasm from the chi spot tickling alone, then you can go for the kitty. Use kitty tickling tactics given in earlier tips. You also better be sure that she will not mind this depending on what your relationship is with her.

4. You know where, now I tell you how to tickle. Start off by using on finger, your pointer finger. Some warm up soft light and slow lower tummy tickling id recommended to get em ready. Start running your pointer finger on her skin just above the seem of her panties from one side to the other. Now do this on top of her panties about an inch below the waist band seem.
Here is where the electricity comes in. Now take your pointer finger and vigouresly flick it back and forth over one of the chi spots. Do this for a few seconds for her to get used to this new and awesome sensation she is feeling then go to the spot on the other side. While flickering your finger and yes you can use your nail because of the panties try bearing down a little firmer. If it gets a better reaction, do it, if nothing changes or it hurts her, do not. Now you can flicker back and forth between the chi spots, crossing the lower tummy underneath her belly. After about a minute or two if this, she may be asking you to go south. You can do this tip on bare flesh but you have to use the side of the finger and not the nail.

If you get this right, you will be popular with your lady.

Although, to be honest, true love and tickling are not the same. My girlfriend and I are in love, the tickling actually has nothing to do with it but is quite an awesome perk.

Well, while my tips won't be sexual in nature (because that is not my thing mostly) I will give some good ones for using leverage and your own weight to help pin a non-bonded lee. Since I am newer to the bondage scene. One used on me often is while I am sitting on the couch, my friends will come and sit on my lap, pinning me back to the couch. The trick is to make sure their hands are off to the side, or they will push you right off.

This position gives you basically free access to knees (arg!), feet, thighs, and sides. This one is used on me all the time and it sucks lol. Good luck!

Pawz

Oh man...

Most of your tips turn me on dude! Man I have got to try out some of them. This is beginning to become the Kama Sutra of tickling.

Can the mods make this a sticky thread, it's for everyone to refer to (including myself). Otherwise I'm going to start compiling all these into a proper word document.

I feel that tickling is a powerful form of communication (an upgraded version of the sense of touch). When one lover tickles another and both parties enjoy it, especially the 'lee, I believe it is a way of showing the trust and bond between 2 lovers. I wouldn't want to tie my 'lee up in case she can't stop me when it becomes too intense for her.
That is also why I do not enjoy tickling as a form of torture (when the 'lee is helpless and unwilling).
In fact, I actually get pretty traumatised when I see the 'lee crying but forced back into involuntary laughter by the intense tickling. It simply breaks my heart.

I know there are those who find it appealing, I do not condemn it, but I do not support it.

Tickling should be enjoyed, that is paramount to me. :cool:

Last edited:
good one

I do see, paws, that we give tips from different perspectives, but they are all good.

I come from loving only to tickle one person whom I love, and I certainly do not want any other people involved.

You come from just liking to be tickled by one or more people that you may not even know all that well.

I think this is good because either way the members of tickle theater want to tickle, we got tips for them.

I rather think we make a pretty good ticklin tip pair don't you?

The tip you gave is similiar to something I do to my girl.
While she is laying on her back, I crouch over her stomach area and put enough weight on her to keep her down. I am actually facing her feet and not her head. This way I can tickle her, thighs, knees, and feet!

You said paws that for the most part, tickling is not sexual for you.
I assume that means that in some intances, it has been.

I think that all of us, and I know myself wants to hear about a sexual tickling encounter of yours.

What do you other ticklers think?

Well, I don't really speak of the sexual ones, those are long in the past and not really something I talk about.

I am into being tickled by more than one person, but it has to be a male friend for me. I don't like just any person walking up and touching me in any way. But after being introduced and at a gathering is another story.

Yes, I think the two of us make a good pair as far as tips are concerned. I have taught many lers the art of tickling lol. Lees and Doms can be the best teachers.

I am always open to questions and such. One only learns from asking questions and studying, even if it is fun like tickling.

Pawz

great!

Do we have any more in favour?

I know two people who wanna hear paws tell alls

aawwwww

Oh well, I respect your wishes paws and apologize for asking.

I hope your comment about us making a good pair as far as tickling tips are concerned was not you telling me to beware of wanting any other type of bond between us. Do not worry, I am happily engaged.

Me and my girl do the fun tickling as well.

I see how you do kinda get to know someone a little first before ticking, I guess I am a really protective person of my body.
My girl is the same way and I am glad.

That would be awkward having a lover you tickle sexually one day and then either they are being tickled in a
(supposed fun only) way by someone else, or you were to tickle another person in a (supposed fun only way) as well.

We are both tickle lovers but opposite in many ways.
Our contrasts however are to the advantage of all theater members.

I appreciate your honesty, personality, and tips paws, please continue to work with me on this thread.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back