• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm done with buying clips.

TicklerFeather

Ok, first and foremost, I am a foot guy, I could care less about upper body tickling, I just skip through it when I watch clips, same thing when the lee is wearing nylons (yes sorry guys, bot a nylon fan either) but it's the same thing every video now and it's getting really boring. and every producer is guilty of one or more of these reasons now. They have really nice models, then they tickle nice. Feet are beautiful, then comes the oil. then when the oil dries up, more oil comes, and repeat. Then we have licking feet, out of left field. Then some clips, we have male lers that don't shut the hell up. But it's come to a point now where it feels like oil and licking is mandatory. I already made a thread about what we're tired of seeing in tickling videos, but now i'm just out right done. I really have not seen a video in months that is straight up, no oil, no male ler talking, no licking, barefoot tickling. I used to have alot of favorite producers like tickle abuse, tickle torture in boston (my heartfelt condolences about what happened there) and quite a few others, and they all use oil and or lick the feet in EVERY clip. I mean is it really that good? Is it really that necessary? It's used so much that i'm surprised that there is no video about a girl's feet stocked and tickled in a glass container of oil. Like I said, i'm done with buying clips.

I'm very sorry if you've decided to stop buying video clips, but I think you'll be missing out on some excellent videos. There are a lot of tickling producers that DON'T use the combination of oil and 'male talking' in their videos, and I think you'd be amazed at how much variety is actually out there. Have you visited websites such as SoTicklish, Silvercherry's Tickle Torture, or Tickle Central? Those are just three of my favourite video studios, and there's a lot of fantastic, varied videos to be found. All I would say is, don't give up. You'll find the videos you love to watch if you visit some new websites.

I'm very sorry if you've decided to stop buying video clips, but I think you'll be missing out on some excellent videos. There are a lot of tickling producers that DON'T use the combination of oil and 'male talking' in their videos, and I think you'd be amazed at how much variety is actually out there. Have you visited websites such as SoTicklish, Silvercherry's Tickle Torture, or Tickle Central? Those are just three of my favourite video studios, and there's a lot of fantastic, varied videos to be found. All I would say is, don't give up. You'll find the videos you love to watch if you visit some new websites.

Agreed. There are plenty of producers out there, it's just finding the right one. By their nature, tickle videos are relatively limited in what they can contain, it's just down to the producers for what they include. If nothing else, it should be fun searching!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

How could you not like UK Tickling?? But if you're looking for producers who never oil feet, I'd go with PoPro. Mrs. Po is probably my favorite 'ler!

I apologize that we do not fit your criteria. Don't give up on buying clips, just don't buy the ones that don't fit your taste.

I'm bored of clips too, much more interested in doing some tickling than simply watching it.

I'll never understand you feet only people.

It's pretty simple, really. The fetish for feet came first and tickling just became one more sub-component with which to experience it. Tickling is not foremost.

I'm bored of clips too, much more interested in doing some tickling than simply watching it.

Real ticklingis obviously better. I think though that clips, stories, photos and art, can both entertain and inspire.

Video editing is easy these days, so I move the stuff that annoyes me to the end of the clip. And yes, I will admit that one thing actually annoyes me: the mandatory feet close up segment(s) where I can hear a woman laughting and knows she is probably moving about in a delightfull way, but I am only allowed to see her... feet! Never happens with armpits, ribs or knees, but the Guild Of Tickleclip Producers seems to have ordered that feet tickling needs close ups. So I make my own edit ;-)

Well now the OP has given me reasons on why not to stop buying tickling clips. :)

I'm not a nylon fan but learned to tolerate it and
feet are my #1 one targets but I enjoy upperbody as well. I won't buy a upper body only clip but there are plenty of producers to find
what you like. You can't group all producers in the same category like people like to group all ticklers as "foot guys".

DK

The thing about shooting armpit tickling as oppose to the feet is that armpits are closer to the face, thus you can see their face when filming. As a producer myself, it's hard to do close ups of feet being tickled and show face. Most certainly you can do it. But bottom line is that you can'd appease everyone and this is evident in this thread.

why the need to tell people you are stopping buying?

To get attention?

I'm not a nylon fan but learned to tolerate it and
feet are my #1 one targets but I enjoy upperbody as well. I won't buy a upper body only clip but there are plenty of producers to find
what you like. You can't group all producers in the same category like people like to group all ticklers as "foot guys".

DK

I agree with you. The Producer here need to enterain every single group here (Upperbody-Lover, Foot-Lover, Nylon-Lover, Armpits-Lover and so on) and this is very hard. You can't hit every taste here. Some people like the real toture with in a strong Bondage and some like only to see the light tickling unbound. We should be happy that we have so many producers with diffrent style of tickling.

TicklerFeather, all of us have different reasons for buying clips. Sometimes I buy them for sexual gratification; sometimes for aesthetics (the physical beauty of the people involved); sometimes because it just looks like fun. I'm glad there are lots of producers! And while I have my favorites, I see dozens doing good, creative work. I've had a tickling fetish since pre-school (I'm now in my fifties), and I need variety to keep it fulfilled . . . getting into a rut is easy (for producers, too. If they find something that people seem to be buying, they stick with it).

But as for me . . . I cruise around. Sometimes I have still image phases (and let my imagination fill in the rest). Sometimes it's an audio clip phase (ditto imagination). There's a lot of stuff on the internet you don't have to pay for that can "tickle" your fancy; at least, it tickles mine. At my age, I've learned to relax, accept my fetish (and the attempts of others to gratify it!) . . . and that includes tickling real live women, too. You sound like you need to have some fun. Expand your horizons and have it!

Speaking personally, I only hide the model's face when she asks me to. Every girl I've shot with so far has not wanted to appear on camera except for Catherine, so I have to respect that.

That said, at the risk of tooting my own horn, I invite the OP to check out Sole Mates' store. I certainly understand how every clip seems the same these days... naked/topless oiled-up hottie in stocks, arms chained over head, F/F, licking and/or forced orgasms optional.

I'm tired of it, too. So I don't do it. :)

If the model doesn't want to show face then I would pay them significantly less than if they did show face. Tickling a model topless, or with a forced orgasm sells. That's why companies do it. The companies who do do it could care less of the small percent of people who don't like it, at the end of the day, they'll still make money.

I am a tickling facial reaction junkie, I want to see the lee's face explode in laughter when her feet(or whatever body part) are tickled. Too often, the camera never moves from the ticklee's feet so I never see her reaction and the "thrill" is lost for me. I don't mind if the ler is talking before starting the tickling like in a teasing way BUT once the tickling starts, shut up!

Ok, first and foremost, I am a foot guy, I could care less about upper body tickling, I just skip through it when I watch clips, same thing when the lee is wearing nylons (yes sorry guys, bot a nylon fan either) but it's the same thing every video now and it's getting really boring. and every producer is guilty of one or more of these reasons now. They have really nice models, then they tickle nice. Feet are beautiful, then comes the oil. then when the oil dries up, more oil comes, and repeat. Then we have licking feet, out of left field. Then some clips, we have male lers that don't shut the hell up. But it's come to a point now where it feels like oil and licking is mandatory. I already made a thread about what we're tired of seeing in tickling videos, but now i'm just out right done. I really have not seen a video in months that is straight up, no oil, no male ler talking, no licking, barefoot tickling. I used to have alot of favorite producers like tickle abuse, tickle torture in boston (my heartfelt condolences about what happened there) and quite a few others, and they all use oil and or lick the feet in EVERY clip. I mean is it really that good? Is it really that necessary? It's used so much that i'm surprised that there is no video about a girl's feet stocked and tickled in a glass container of oil. Like I said, i'm done with buying clips.

Congratulations. Now take the $$ you're saving from not buying clips, buy some nice clothes and a cool car with it, and go meet some women.

I have a pretty sizable collection, many of which didn't measure up when I bought them. To deal with this, I have a couple of nice editing programs for remixing the parts I like. The results have been interesting to say the least.

I felt like you do to, for a while, (although I'm only turned on by upperbody tickling) until I discovered some pretty good, not very well known stores on c4s. You should really look through them all and you'll find something you like. I find the "big" producers a little too boring and repetitive, and often the girls are chosen for their looks and not their ticklishness.
I like the studios with a little of the "amateur" feeling still left in them, they seem much more erotic and less scripted too me.

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

Okay,... I'm sort of morbidly (and cynically) curious about some of the sentiments being expressed in this thread. Why?

I recall an old episode of the TV show MASH,.. in which Boston Brahmin Major Winchester inquires of B. J. Hunnicutt,.... "Why does Pierce have this preoccupation with sex?" To which B. J. replies, "Lack of occupation with sex."

Now I'm not complaining about clips serving as a substitute for that "lack of occupation," with your favorite pastime,.. Hell, I've done it, too, during times of deprivation. But I have yet to view a clip which truly took the place of actual experience,... and further, I just don't feel that actual experience is that tough to arrange. In fact, watching a clip always left the bitter under taste of deprivation,.. a rotten reminder that circumstances were unacceptable. Somehow I could hear a doddering Charles Boyer doing, "Pardon me, Miss, but I've never done this with a real, live girl."

Is that how it is? Because IF that's how it is, then it would be wise to consider the possibility that those free-flowing clips are also a de-motivating factor. It may pass the time to roll a joint, crack a beer, throw on a clip and jerk. But if that's just making it more bearable for you NOT to have the life you want, then maybe it's time to review. I've worked my butt off at this and it has definitely been worth it,.. however I have always aimed for the lasting relationship. Shallow and piecemeal is a hard way to go.

Just a thought. Nobody needs to tell me I'm an asshole - I'm already aware of that. But for God's sake, don't let this pass you by.

What about me tickled by a woman with no oil? Would that make you happy?:pounce:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back