• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In your opinion,who are some of the funniest people on this forum?

Well its looks like we have lots of funny people...by the way, here a picture of some ducks. Enjoy!
Bad-Parenting.jpg

Go ahead and say it...I know you liked it!

Rob

Omg! you have all left me in stitches at one time or another on and off the forums, but I do have a few favs...
Shooter, your humor is as warped and twisted as mine. I love it!
Tulipangel, you rock girl!
Mimi, love the stories and the pics...
LovesHeels, you never fail to make me smile.
Venray, screw the padded cell next to yours... I wanna be your roommate!
Isabeau, for those blonde moments.
Fttickler, the best PM's come from you!
Natural Tickler, Kered and Tamia... damn I love to watch the three of you go at it in the sillies!
MasterTank1, OMG! That was the most hilarious phone call! I haven't laughed so hard for so long. We MUST do that again someday.
Kurchatovium, you are certainly the king of silliness!
Flock, your posts make the forum fun!
Sole Seeker, definitely good for a few giggles!
Robace, I love your two cents! (you can keep the dollar)

Mz Chaos said:
Omg! you have all left me in stitches at one time or another on and off the forums, but I do have a few favs...
Shooter, your humor is as warped and twisted as mine. I love it!
Tulipangel, you rock girl!
Mimi, love the stories and the pics...
LovesHeels, you never fail to make me smile.
Venray, screw the padded cell next to yours... I wanna be your roommate!
Fttickler, the best PM's come from you!
Natural Tickler, Kered and Tamia... damn I love to watch the three of you go at it in the sillies!
MasterTank1, OMG! That was the most hilarious phone call! I haven't laughed so hard for so long. We MUST do that again someday.
Kurchatovium, you are certainly the king of silliness!
Flock, your posts make the forum fun!
Sole Seeker, definitely good for a few giggles!
Robace, I love your two cents! (you can keep the dollar)

hello there Miss T,where you been?

Mz Chaos said:

what blonde moments??? lolol this is twice i made the funny list and both times by females. hmmmm seems the males just dont understand my form of humour.. :jester:

isabeau

FlockOfSeagulls said:
hello there Miss T,where you been?
Wow! I haven't been called "Miss T" in ages! Thanks Flock... Love the nick! I've been around... just needed a small break.

And Venray... I'd love to share a rubber room with you. We'd give new meaning to the term "Funny Farm" or "Ha Ha Hotel."

Tamia78 said:
Man, there's so many of you guys who make me crack up laughing.....

Kered
Mz. Chaos
Ticklerguy4u
Robace
Flocky
Chrisheaven
Maniac (trying for some more brownie points here)
Mimi
Tulipangel
Illtcklu
Isabeau
Natural Tickler
TF4F
Mastertank

You guys and a whole bunch of others are the reason I get on the forum! :wub:
I have never been mentioned as a reason someone gets on the forum...........................I'm honored and speechless.....

.......​
ticklishsinner said:
Cool glad i can make someone laugh!!..I guess I would have to say
Venray
Mimi
Bizkit
illtklu
Knox
and im sure there are others i just cant think right now

Awwwwww. YOU fire me up too, Jenna!!!!!!! :rotate:
dario f said:
Among many: (They ain't ordered in any particular way)
Venray
Illtcklu
Robace
Milagros
These are all i can remember... Sorry, i know i missed a lot of people

*tips hat* I thank you!​
isabeau said:
what blonde moments??? lolol this is twice i made the funny list and both times by females. hmmmm seems the males just dont understand my form of humour..

isabeau
Is it your form of humor, or is it your humor has no form...?? -lol :Kiss2:

Last edited:
Venray-for his twisted humor He gave some great laughs to me

Kurch and Milagros

But to me the funniest person,he used to post in P&R,is August Spies I wonder what happened to him

Boy, I have my own list.....

Venray-enough said!!
Kurch-love the bunnies
dr Bill Kobb
Flatfoot-he's usually serious, but occasionally breaks one without trying
aun_existe_amor
milagros-love his free spirit
Mimi-tells it like it is
Mz Chaos
He Man-love the trenchcoats
robace-has a way with words
Steph-she's funny with a unique sexy side that I think is pretty cool
Oddjob0226-what can I say?? He's just "out there!!"
Isabeau-that "wild-eyed" innocence I just find incredibly funny at times
Knox-simply hysterical at times
sole seeker-I read his jokes to my vanilla friends at work!

There are more, but it's almost 1 am in my city and I've had a really long day! I know I'll come up with more later........... :D :woot: :wavingguy

kis123 said:
Isabeau-that "wild-eyed" innocence I just find incredibly funny at times

yea but you know the sad part about all that? its not an act. its how i am.. sighs.. again females find me funny, that is so cool.

isabeau :twohugs:

Well, it *is a tickling forum, it's no wonder there are so many comedians...

2ce from a stranger who's not been on often, but how do you not (more frequently) mention General Zod?! :yowzer: His siggy alone almost caused me to fall off my chair when I first spotted it a few years ago... :bump:

And I agree with all the rest :dogpile: Just dropped in to fill in that pothole.

Babbles said:
2ce from a stranger who's not been on often, but how do you not (more frequently) mention General Zod?! :yowzer: His siggy alone almost caused me to fall off my chair when I first spotted it a few years ago... :bump:

And I agree with all the rest :dogpile: Just dropped in to fill in that pothole.

If the sig you are referring to is the one of the actual General Zod standing in front of the American flag with the underneath caption claiming "Voting is irrelevant. I am your leader." Then I have to whole heartedly agree with you. It was the first sig I had ever seen that made me laugh until I couldn't breathe. :dogpile:

Dussicar said:
If the sig you are referring to is the one of the actual General Zod standing in front of the American flag with the underneath caption claiming "Voting is irrelevant. I am your leader." Then I have to whole heartedly agree with you. It was the first sig I had ever seen that made me laugh until I couldn't breathe. :dogpile:
Glad you liked it That was the movie version of Zod I prefer the comic book version like the one in my sig I think I will see if I can post that other one as well in my sig :cool:

Dussicar said:

Yes, that *IS hysterical (or would be... )
but it was more the etiquette lesson paired with the commanding manic close-up :shock: that really got me - I see that face and picture the spit flying...

General Zod said:
Glad you liked it That was the movie version of Zod I prefer the comic book version like the one in my sig I think I will see if I can post that other one as well in my sig :cool:

AWESOME! :veryhappy

I'm glad that you've brought it back. It's still the best sig I've ever seen.

Dussicar said:
AWESOME! :veryhappy

I'm glad that you've brought it back. It's still the best sig I've ever seen.

Happy to be of service Now kneel before Zod Or at least bring me some ticklish women :manicd: :evilha:

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back