• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's a sin?

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey gang,
I know this has probably been covered before so I apologise in advance. I also apologise if I seem like this post rambles a bit. But I was wondering, I know this forum has a lot of members and therefore some of them have to be religious. I'm not here to disrespect any one else's religion as a christian myself, just in case you were worried. That's not me, I would never do that. So this is to my fellow religious TT'ers, have any of you ever wondered about weather or not having a fetish, for tickling or whatever else you may be into, weather or not it's ok. Am I making sense? Probably not, but I guess what I'm wondering is, does anyone ever see theire fetish as unGodly or sinfull? And dont worry, this isnt a guilt trip. But I am genuinly curios, so opinions appriciated as always, thanks,
Bug

Not to be too religious but...

Loving the subject or fetish is not a sin...letting the fetish control you to the point where you cannot control yourself however is where you have to draw the line.

For example...Yes you can love feet, you can adore feet, you can obsess about feet, but don't love feet so much that you break into someone's house and worship a woman's feet while she sleeps... :D

The sin is not in the fetish...it is in the situations of poor judgment and lack of self control that can results from fetish You have to keep in control of yourself.

Sin is something that you commit that preachers don't. In the late 1800s, it was food that tasted good. In the 1950s it was Communism. Now it's sexual "perversions" and homosexuality that are sins.

Don't worry about it. Are you stealing stuff, killing people, and all that crud? If no, don't sweat it, since I heard that some dude died to get rid of those sin things.

For example...Yes you can love feet, you can adore feet, you can obsess about feet,

Exodus 20:4

"You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

Exodus 20:4

"You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

The scripture is indeed true, however it is for the context to placing an Idol in a level that is equal to or over the level of God. Which of course is a "no no".

Like I said, you can love adore and obsess but don't put the interest in an area that would lead you to make irrational judgments. These are what the scripture are for. They are warnings to keep you in rational self control so that you don't make a grave mistake. (Like in my last example, breaking into someones house to satisfy yourself...or in this case, putting the fetish over God which would lead to other irrational decisions.)

Last edited:
Thanks all. Bombers, I know about self control as I myself have had to exercise it a lot since I was 18. If I didnt keep myself in check, it could have lost me my best friend. Oh and just fyi, dont get into a debate with purple style, she has a scary amount of determination to prove everyone and anyone who argues with her wrong lol

Interpretation is another matter I won't get into. Your (not mine!) god is a jealous god. :stickout

That said, I don't think people should let their spiritual beliefs interfere with their lives. If there really was a benevolent creator of the universe who also had it in mind to make humans, I sincerely doubt he would give a shit what you do with other people, as long as you have their consent. If he really didn't want you to do something, he could just snap his fingers and make you stop. Like Q, but not quite as devilishly handsome as John de Lancie. :stickout

TL;DR version: I'm really not interested in debate.

Not looking into getting in it with powerful PurpleStyle either. I know of her tremendously admirable fortitude in the art of arguments. ;)

Like I said I'm trying not to be all preachy. I'm speaking from a more humanistic side. Which is why I was hoping no scriptures would get into here.

Even without any level of religious fluff it still makes sense to keep in control and not let the fetish get to you making you lose valuable things. In agreeing with what Purplestyle is saying, as long as you have consent, everything should be fine. Going crazy and allowing yourself to get into a situation without consent is where the issue lies.

"Sin" is just a fancy word for "That's what you get for not listening!" Or "This is how much you can mess yourself up for making a bad decision, sucka!" :D

"Sin" is just a fancy word for "That's what you get for not listening!" Or "This is how much you can mess yourself up for making a bad decision, sucka!" :D
Exactly! There is no sin, although if you break into a womans house and suck her toes, be prepared to pay the consequences.

Well, I can also include that God has given you this fetish. So it can't be a sin. It can however be your temptation to be sinful and it may be his test of temptation for you. For instance, this may make you commit sex before marriage which is a sin. If you let anyone do something sexual to you (including tickling if that's what gets you off) before marriage, than it is indeed sinful. However, if you wait for marriage, God WANTS you to do what gets you off. He made sex for you to enjoy as long as you don't have it before marriage...I'm abstinent and it is difficult as hell, but in the long run, I know it'll be worth it. Message me for any other info. I'm really religious as you can see. XD

The bottom line in my book it would not be a sin providing force or non consent was not used,if it was non consent or forced then it would be a sin, possibly.But if you put your fetish before your god then it could be.

Like a lot of people iam on the border with religion sometimes i look at the world and don't accept it somteimes i do, but if the shit hits the fan and iam in trouble i soon pray.:):eek:;):blush

The bottom line in my book it would not be a sin providing force or non consent was not used,if it was non consent or forced then it would be a sin, possibly.But if you put your fetish before your god then it could be.

Like a lot of people iam on the border with religion sometimes i look at the world and don't accept it somteimes i do, but if the shit hits the fan and iam in trouble i soon pray.:):eek:;):blush

I get the feeling that whatever you believe in probably doesn't find you sincere in only turning to them when "shit hits the fan". :stickout

Well, I can also include that God has given you this fetish. So it can't be a sin. It can however be your temptation to be sinful and it may be his test of temptation for you. For instance, this may make you commit sex before marriage which is a sin. If you let anyone do something sexual to you (including tickling if that's what gets you off) before marriage, than it is indeed sinful. However, if you wait for marriage, God WANTS you to do what gets you off. He made sex for you to enjoy as long as you don't have it before marriage...I'm abstinent and it is difficult as hell, but in the long run, I know it'll be worth it. Message me for any other info. I'm really religious as you can see. XD

By that logic, god also made Black Widow spiders and other venomous creatures with the specific intent to kill you. Oh, and rape. Murder. Famine. Plague. From my estimation, god has a fondness for cockroaches and bacteria. Cockroaches especially as they have a higher resistance to ionizing radiation than humans. Stepping back and taking a look at the big picture tells me that god really hates people. :lol

By that logic, god also made Black Widow spiders and other venomous creatures with the specific intent to kill you. Oh, and rape. Murder. Famine. Plague. From my estimation, god has a fondness for cockroaches and bacteria. Cockroaches especially as they have a higher resistance to ionizing radiation than humans. Stepping back and taking a look at the big picture tells me that god really hates people. :lol

Ah, but don't forget Purplestyle, God loves enough to provide resiliency, repellents and common sense to wash your hands for all those things! He didn't have to but he did! LOL

I get the feeling that whatever you believe in probably doesn't find you sincere in only turning to them when "shit hits the fan". :stickout

I know where your coming from but ask yourself how many open minded true people actualy belive 100% in their chosen faith and are 100% sincere, like i stated somtimes i belive and sometimes i don't, but being human (ithink i just qualify:stickout) i go to a god when in trouble, iam not anti god, and iam not a 100% believer, how many would die for their faith not many, i think a lot of people are like me.

No one knows who the true god is, or if he exists, the main faiths are similar,i don't think iam insincere but honest and true about how i view my religion.

Maybe we should start another thread but it may not be flameproof :stickout

I know where your coming from but ask yourself how many open minded true people actualy belive 100% in their chosen faith and are 100% sincere, like i stated somtimes i belive and sometimes i don't, but being human (ithink i just qualify:stickout) i go to a god when in trouble, iam not anti god, and iam not a 100% believer, how many would die for their faith not many, i think a lot of people are like me.

No one knows who the true god is, or if he exists, the main faiths are similar,i don't think iam insincere but honest and true about how i view my religion.

Maybe we should start another thread but it may not be flameproof :stickout

How do you equate open-mindedness to being indecisive in your faith? Open minded has more to do with how willing you are to listen to people, not immediately believe whatever nonsense people tell you. So, you can be an open-minded christian who has complete faith in their god, or an open-minded atheist.

Ah, but don't forget Purplestyle, God loves enough to provide resiliency, repellents and common sense to wash your hands for all those things! He didn't have to but he did! LOL

Washing one's hands does not prevent rape, murder, theft, asteroid bombardment, cancer, AIDS, or radiation poisoning. We live in a deadly universe. ;)

PurpleStyle said:
How do you equate open-mindedness to being indecisive in your faith? Open minded has more to do with how willing you are to listen to people, not immediately believe whatever nonsense people tell you. So, you can be an open-minded christian who has complete faith in their god, or an open-minded atheist.

open mindedness is just what it says so if your open minded, you will be indecisive in your faith because religion is not an exact science no proof exists so you can't follow it blindly and be open minded.you have to question because with religion we don't have the answers we have to be indecive.how can you make a deciisive assesment without any proven facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazelf said:
open mindedness is just what it says so if your open minded, you will be indecisive in your faith because religion is not an exact science no proof exists so you can't follow it blindly and be open minded.

Sorry to intrude, but PurpleStyle is right about this point. To be open minded means to willingly accept that there are other views and ideas besides your own. If you're close minded, you refuse to acknowledge other ideas, beliefs and opinions.

You're confusing open minded (awareness of others opinion) and indecisive (uncertain of your own opinion).

Anyway, sorry to intrude again. :p

Continue. :)

Washing one's hands does not prevent rape, murder, theft, asteroid bombardment, cancer, AIDS, or radiation poisoning. We live in a deadly universe. ;)

Well of course it can't stop those things, my friend...but hey at least you'll have cleaner hands when all is said and done. ;)

But yet this "deadly universe" at the same time supplies us with positive things like calming walks on the beach, massages, beautiful landscapes, tickle sessions, ticklish "consenting" people and Root Beer... :stickout

You can't deny that... :D

Thank you Bob. You see, I'm capable of not being insulting. ;)

open mindedness is just what it says so if your open minded, you will be indecisive in your faith because religion is not an exact science no proof exists so you can't follow it blindly and be open minded.you have to question because with religion we don't have the answers we have to be indecive.how can you make a deciisive assesment without any proven facts.

I just thought I'd highlight that one part out of massive irony. ;) You are correct, no proof exists for religion. If we follow this vein of logic, nearly every religious person capable of critical thinking should have dropped their faith entirely, or at least become agnostic. Yet this is not the case. The question I pose to you, is: Why do some people turn to god when their life is in turmoil, while there are people who remain steadfast in their non-belief?

Well of course it can't stop those things, my friend...but hey at least you'll have cleaner hands when all is said and done. ;)

But yet this "deadly universe" at the same time supplies us with positive things like calming walks on the beach, massages, beautiful landscapes, tickle sessions, ticklish "consenting" people and Root Beer... :stickout

You can't deny that... :D

Precisely my thought. The universe does provide those things.

Last edited:
Oh dear, have I started an all out religious debate? No? Give it time.
Ah chaos ensues after a thread I started. It seems my work here is done :stickout

Precisely my thought. The universe does provide those things.

Interestingly enough... I guess the next quetion is what exactly provided the universe and all of its intricate complexities within?

Hmmm... more of a philosophical question for another thread in the future? :eek:

Last edited:
No, it's not a sin. This is something I struggled with for a long time myself, and may even still have residual effects in me. But I've come to the belief that it's not a sin itself, but can be used sinfully. If it is in the context of a monogamous marriage, then if both partners are ok with it and doesn't involve others, then it's not a sin. Look up Song of Songs (Solomon). Solomon was particularly fascinated with necks and navels, so he had some kinks of his own, but his desire was to express them in the union of marriage.

As for the things PurpleStyle is saying... it's all a bit absurd. You're first starting with the premise that the Earth is for humans, which is incorrect. So to say black widows and poison ivy are bad because they have adverse consequences on humans is fallacious.

Sorry to intrude, but PurpleStyle is right about this point. To be open minded means to willingly accept that there are other views and ideas besides your own. If you're close minded, you refuse to acknowledge other ideas, beliefs and opinions.

You're confusing open minded (awareness of others opinion) and indecisive (uncertain of your own opinion).

Anyway, sorry to intrude again. :p

Continue. :)

Thanks for the input bob you may well be right:

Going back to the start of the thread the point i made was:

sometimes i believe in god sometimes not, but when the shit hits the fan i pray.

no more no less that is as it is with me.

but i think a lot of split hairs and hot air have happened sinse then.

my mind is open with religion and never closed, and human nature being what it is i pray if in trouble.

why purple can't accept that i don't know.

one of us is dizzy so i better own up to that one :):stickout:eek:;):blush:lol

It's only a sin if you do your fetish behind your significant other's back, which i did in the 06's..i met, during a six month period, six or so members of the tmf at different times..and the only one my husband knew about, AT THAT TIME, were identical twins i was planning on meeting..he wasn't thrilled but he said ok with him..since then i've told him about all the other meetings..it's funny..when i had my first ever tickle session with Dtrell way back then, he wanted me to talk about it on the tmf..everyone was happy for me, except a few who viewed it as cheating on my husband, since i did it behind his back..now don't get me wrong, i didn't feel guilty about doing this at the time..but since then i've come to realize just how much could have happened and i could have lost the best man in the world..he knows now about all those meetings..he trusts me, and knew nothing untoward happened..however i plan on never meeting anyone else, as i've come to look at it from his viewpoint, and realize just how hurt i would have been if the shoe had been on the other foot, so to speak..i still don't feel guilty..i had the opportunity..i took it..no permanent harm was done..i was a bit careless back then..it had been only a few years after my mom's death, and i went a bit overboard..before mom died, i would never have dreamed of meeting anyone from a computer..in fact before she died in 2004 i never even owned a computer..judge me if you will..i took the opportunities..i don't regret them..i'm only human. but i will not do it again...i got my tickling and it's enough for me.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back