• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's a sin?

Well izzy, I'm not sure whether I agree or not with your viewpoint, but I am glad your husband's been able to forgive you and that you two have managed to ride it out. Thanks for your insight, and either way, I'm glad you've gotten to have your tickling.

Well izzy, I'm not sure whether I agree or not with your viewpoint, but I am glad your husband's been able to forgive you and that you two have managed to ride it out. Thanks for your insight, and either way, I'm glad you've gotten to have your tickling.

which part don't you agree with..that i considered it a sin..or that i did it at all? i'm not making excuses for what i did..i did it..it was wrong..i can only say i got a bit carried away..reading of all the others getting tickled..and i jumped on the band wagon when it was offered..yes i am lucky in my choice of husband, indeed i am.

which part don't you agree with..that i considered it a sin..or that i did it at all? i'm not making excuses for what i did..i did it..it was wrong..i can only say i got a bit carried away..reading of all the others getting tickled..and i jumped on the band wagon when it was offered..yes i am lucky in my choice of husband, indeed i am.

If you're doing it, even if your significant other knows is the part I disagree with. I don't believe open relationships are sympatico with God's will; however, I also have to admit, I've never really been presented with the dilemma either, so I don't know how strong I actually am to that conviction. And I suppose there's a fine line somewhere too that I'm not correct on either. I mean, did your tickling session actually lead to other things happening? (That's rhetorical, btw, you are under absolutely NO obligation to answer that.) I ask that (rhetorical) question because for me, I don't know if I could honestly enjoy a tickle session fully without it progressing to sexual relief of some sort. So for me, I don't know that I could do what you did with anything less than the hope ("expectation" might be too strong a word) of it leading to more. So even if my gf knew about it, I still think it'd be sinful to do it if I was in a committed relationship.

That of course leads to more diatribes that I'm trying not to open up. Just trying to answer your question as succinctly as possible. (succinct fail, lol)

No absolutely did it not lead to anything else..and it's ok to ask that..after all i rather left myself open in that regards..however i believe in total honesty..so i put in my two cents worth..one thing i would and have never done..is cheat sexually on my husband..meeting those members was wrong ONLY because i did it behind his back..if i had told him about it beforehand, well..well..hmm..i hate to make him sound possessive..but after all he is my husband..he would not have looked kindly on it..but never ever ever did it lead to anything beyond the tickling..never. on that you have my word..if anything like that had ever happened..i could never have faced him again.

hmm seems i opened a whole new kettle of fish with my posts..but most here knew that a. i am married..and that 2. i did meet with some members and c. i think most knew that at the time i did do it behind hubby's back..but 4. he does know all about it now.

Thanks for the input bob you may well be right:

Going back to the start of the thread the point i made was:

sometimes i believe in god sometimes not, but when the shit hits the fan i pray.

no more no less that is as it is with me.

but i think a lot of split hairs and hot air have happened sinse then.

my mind is open with religion and never closed, and human nature being what it is i pray if in trouble.

why purple can't accept that i don't know.

one of us is dizzy so i better own up to that one :):stickout:eek:;):blush:lol

I can't accept it because it's nonsensical. Allow me to make an oversimplified example:

An indecisive person is given option A and option B. They can't decide which one is better, so they're going to pick whichever option that suits them at the time.

An open-minded person will look at both options objectively, and try to figure out which one makes the most sense. They will weigh the pros and cons of each one, and then make an informed decision from there.

Do you see the difference yet?

Yeah, izzy, I understand. But even so, I think the sin would have been with the ones you met who knew you were married and probably knew that the meetups were clandestine, even if they knew it wouldn't lead to anything more (unless they derived self-pleasure later from the memory of it, but again, a totally different discussion). But I certainly am glad that you did not cheat on him sexually.

But then again, what I've said here probably paints me as a fundy in the eyes of some people here. So, take it for what you believe it's worth. For me, it would definitely be so because it is almost always sexual thing for me. I know for some it's not always so. I think the term I'm looking for is acaraphiliac... those who enjoy it as being fun. Not me... I'm a knismolagniac.

true..i'm not saying what i did was right..or am i justifying it in any way..i'm just saying i was a bit reckless at one point in my life and took the chance..i was lucky in the fact that they were all gentlemen..also yes they knew i was married..i've never led anyone astray in regards to that fact..as i said, i'm human..much too much human in fact..

true..i'm not saying what i did was right..or am i justifying it in any way..i'm just saying i was a bit reckless at one point in my life and took the chance..i was lucky in the fact that they were all gentlemen..also yes they knew i was married..i've never led anyone astray in regards to that fact..as i said, i'm human..much too much human in fact..

I think most of us would say we are... although some might not say they're "much too much human."

I can't accept it because it's nonsensical. Allow me to make an oversimplified example:

An indecisive person is given option A and option B. They can't decide which one is better, so they're going to pick whichever option that suits them at the time.

An open-minded person will look at both options objectively, and try to figure out which one makes the most sense. They will weigh the pros and cons of each one, and then make an informed decision from there.

Do you see the difference yet?

Just let it rest and let people get on and enjoy the thread,some people are trying to get the tread back onto the theme, my remarks are as stated in the above quote to bob, witherr you consider it indeciseve or open or not open minded i don't care,and nobody else does, english is not my mother tongue and i will not comment any further, if you wish to blow hot air, split hairs, be politically correct, just carry on alone i will not be a party to going off topic. the mod has already been involved so just leave it ok.

Thanks everyone, some interesting opinions here. Izzy, I'm sorry if this brought up any bad memories for you, you know I love ya and that is not now and never will be my intention *Hugs*

Just let it rest and let people get on and enjoy the thread,some people are trying to get the tread back onto the theme, my remarks are as stated in the above quote to bob, witherr you consider it indeciseve or open or not open minded i don't care,and nobody else does, english is not my mother tongue and i will not comment any further, if you wish to blow hot air, split hairs, be politically correct, just carry on alone i will not be a party to going off topic. the mod has already been involved so just leave it ok.

Yes, a mod was indeed involved, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with my asking you simple questions, which you should be more than capable of answering. I suppose if you prefer, I could ask you questions privately, which will of course be much more interesting than the ones everyone else gets to see. The ball is in your court, my close-minded friend. ;)

Liking to think of myself as a strong Christian (or I guess as strong of one as you can be if you're also a member here :stickout), and have similar feelings as Bombers in regards to having a "fetish".

When I first came on here a large portion of my brain was rambling on and on and berating me about how, by even being affiliated with an 'adult' site like this in any aspect is a major sin. But, as I continued coming here, and growing older (and more mature) I've come to realize that, like Bombers already said, there is nothing innately wrong with what society has labeled as a 'fetish', here. I just really dislike the connotation connected with that word (fetish), so I generally like to say I have a strong inclination in tickling. :blush

Heck, you could look at it the other way, too. It's not only 'natural' but largely encouraged by society for males to have a MAJOR boob fetish (and an increasingly large portion have a 'bimbo' fetish), and there's nothing wrong with that, is there? - Okay, society says there's nothing wrong with that, but, since when does society have everything perfect - or even tolerable, sometimes?

I don't think that God would be disappointed if we identified ourselves as having this "fetish". Everyone has a fetish - it gets us 'going' and is integral for us to be able to procreate, which the Lord commanded us to do himself: go forth and multiply. (If no one's 'turned on' then sex is pretty far out of the question, and regardless of what society says about it, you're only 'unique' in having different tastes than the vast majority.) Society's attributed such a strongly negative connotation with the word 'fetish' that whenever people hear that they have a mental shudder and aversion from being attributed with it, though this usually isn't true.

People are different, and I think this is different, so, that's just it: it's another way to 'uniquely' express who you are. It's not bad unless you warp it and take it too far (making it an idol, putting it above your faith in God).

And, as this was brought up, I feel I have the 'right' to give my two cents on the situation involving mainly hazelf and Purple. As a Christian (as best as I can be - most of the time :stickout) I feel that what you are stating, hazel is a complete contradiction. It's an oxymoron, in a sense, to say that you are an open-minded and thus indecisive Christian. Though there is the capacity for someone to be both open-minded 'and' indecisive about things, I do not find that that open-mindedness and indecision can correlate on any 'one' given topic; they just do not fit together in the same context!
Being open-minded is aware, yet indecision is closer to being confused. If you're open-minded you're capable of hearing everyone's story/opinion and weighing the strength (or fragility) of those comments and being able to come up with an educated, analytical decision. Now, indecsion is the exact [o]opposite[/o] of that, it's more synonymous with 'close-minded' than it's opposite, open-minded.

And being a Christian, yes it is not a proven science, but that's why it's called RELIGION! You have to have faith in something, if you feel that that the world is bigger than yourself. And from that belief you iinterpret signs as seeing 'proof' of your belief in religion, which Christianity encourages you to do: to go out and learn more and ask questions about things you don't know, so you can become more educated and hopefully 'enlightened' in your walk with God.

It's more than a name and a one-way relationship...

Religion is not a piggy-bank, for you to constantly take money from without giving anything back when you're 'okay'. Christianity is a relationship, and if you want to be in it, you'll have to stick with it through the bad and good times! If not, I think you'd be closer to a 'nominal' Christian, who only calls themself a Christian but has no personal relationship with Jesus which defines Christianity's religion/relationship!

Last edited:
Liking to think of myself as a strong Christian (or I guess as strong of one as you can be if you're also a member here :stickout), and have similar feelings as Bombers in regards to having a "fetish".

When I first came on here a large portion of my brain was rambling on and on and berating me about how, by even being affiliated with an 'adult' site like this in any aspect is a major sin. But, as I continued coming here, and growing older (and more mature) I've come to realize that, like Bombers already said, there is nothing innately wrong with what society has labeled as a 'fetish', here. I just really dislike the connotation connected with that word (fetish), so I generally like to say I have a strong inclination in tickling. :blush

Heck, you could look at it the other way, too. It's not only 'natural' but largely encouraged by society for males to have a MAJOR boob fetish (and an increasingly large portion have a 'bimbo' fetish), and there's nothing wrong with that, is there? - Okay, society says there's nothing wrong with that, but, since when does society have everything perfect - or even tolerable, sometimes?

I don't think that God would be disappointed if we identified ourselves as having this "fetish". Everyone has a fetish - it gets us 'going' and is integral for us to be able to procreate, which the Lord commanded us to do himself: go forth and multiply. (If no one's 'turned on' then sex is pretty far out of the question, and regardless of what society says about it, you're only 'unique' in having different tastes than the vast majority.) Society's attributed such a strongly negative connotation with the word 'fetish' that whenever people hear that they have a mental shudder and aversion from being attributed with it, though this usually isn't true.

People are different, and I think this is different, so, that's just it: it's another way to 'uniquely' express who you are. It's not bad unless you warp it and take it too far (making it an idol, putting it above your faith in God).

And, as this was brought up, I feel I have the 'right' to give my two cents on the situation involving mainly hazelf and Purple. As a Christian (as best as I can be - most of the time :stickout) I feel that what you are stating, hazel is a complete contradiction. It's an oxymoron, in a sense, to say that you are an open-minded and thus indecisive Christian. Though there is the capacity for someone to be both open-minded 'and' indecisive about things, I do not find that that open-mindedness and indecision can correlate on any 'one' given topic; they just do not fit together in the same context!
Being open-minded is aware, yet indecision is closer to being confused. If you're open-minded you're capable of hearing everyone's story/opinion and weighing the strength (or fragility) of those comments and being able to come up with an educated, analytical decision. Now, indecsion is the exact [o]opposite[/o] of that, it's more synonymous with 'close-minded' than it's opposite, open-minded.

And being a Christian, yes it is not a proven science, but that's why it's called RELIGION! You have to have faith in something, if you feel that that the world is bigger than yourself. And from that belief you iinterpret signs as seeing 'proof' of your belief in religion, which Christianity encourages you to do: to go out and learn more and ask questions about things you don't know, so you can become more educated and hopefully 'enlightened' in your walk with God.

It's more than a name and a one-way relationship...

Religion is not a piggy-bank, for you to constantly take money from without giving anything back when you're 'okay'. Christianity is a relationship, and if you want to be in it, you'll have to stick with it through the bad and good times! If not, I think you'd be closer to a 'nominal' Christian, who only calls themself a Christian but has no personal relationship with Jesus which defines Christianity's religion/relationship!

Awesome.

in accordance with genesis, our existence is a sin isn't it?
I'm obviously not at all religious, but the concept of "sin" has always been something I've viewed skeptically. It all comes down to basic human pettiness toward things they are unable or unwilling to understand.
For example:
Abortion
Homosexuality
Premarital sex
Etc, etc, etc.

If the tickling fetish got big enough, and there were enough people made uncomfortable by it, I'm sure somebody somewhere would find some obscure bible verse, decontexualize it, and say "this is proof that god hates tickling!"
And then we get a parade. ~<3

so yeah. basically; sin is whatever sin is defined as by one at a personal level. For me, I keep it simple and stick to the basic seven. Some people need more restrictions than that to conduct themselves in a way which they deem to be "decent."

What we must remember is, no sin is unforgiveable..if you believe..also sin, like anything else, is in the eye of the beholder..what you might view a sin, another might not. It's how you yourself feel about it that counts. No one else can tell you if you think tickling is a sin..or any fetish for that matter..there are far worse sins out there.

That's very true, isabeau. :)

What we must remember is, no sin is unforgiveable..if you believe..also sin, like anything else, is in the eye of the beholder..what you might view a sin, another might not. It's how you yourself feel about it that counts. No one else can tell you if you think tickling is a sin..or any fetish for that matter..there are far worse sins out there.

Izzy, I love you too much to dissect the theology of that statement. lol But I certainly do agree with the spirit in which you meant it.

aww Likeasong..i stated what i myself believe..i in no way push it on others..so go ahead..dissect away..and ditto on the love.

But you now have my curiosity arisen..and you know a female who is curious, never gives up..hehe..oo and you said germain..impressive.

If you're really curious, I'll PM you. I want to keep the thread on topic as much as possible.

well it was on track..i mentioned sin almost every time..grr lol..and sure go ahead..pm away.

Hey gang,
I know this has probably been covered before so I apologise in advance. I also apologise if I seem like this post rambles a bit. But I was wondering, I know this forum has a lot of members and therefore some of them have to be religious. I'm not here to disrespect any one else's religion as a christian myself, just in case you were worried. That's not me, I would never do that. So this is to my fellow religious TT'ers, have any of you ever wondered about weather or not having a fetish, for tickling or whatever else you may be into, weather or not it's ok. Am I making sense? Probably not, but I guess what I'm wondering is, does anyone ever see theire fetish as unGodly or sinfull? And dont worry, this isnt a guilt trip. But I am genuinly curios, so opinions appriciated as always, thanks,
Bug

I believe the concept of 'sin' is a concept created by the church to guilt people into giving to the church, in exchange for 'forgiveness'.

If, as the Bible claims, we are created in the image of a loving and merciful God, why would this God instill anything in us that he did not like?

Last edited:
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back