• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Large screen size test clip

Mmmmmm Very Nice Clip I'm a devoted foot man with a massive foot fetish thank you for the clip :)

Doesn't work on my powerbook, OSX.3 through WMP. Only produces sound and no picture.

TC Video said:
ok then try this one the same way, and "feedback me" on it.
The second one had much better clarity and the audio sounded better to me. I am by no means a pro...that is just my opinion.

Horizontal interference

I can see a few horizontal interferences on both clips.
I have WinXp, 1024x768 and a 3D graphic device.
However the quality of the clip is very good.

thanks to all of you for your feedback. it helps a lot in trying to figure out formats and sizes in the future for us. thanks again :)

My $0.02

TC, that clip was AWESOME. VERY nice quality, and as I have a Radeon 9700 Pro, it played like a dream. I must say that if the clips on your downloads site are of that quality I might be encouraged to buy a few more sets of four. :D

I know that many computers can't handle that kind of bitrate, but for those of us who can, the quality is unbeatable. (For those who don't know, 720x480 is damn near DVD quality, which is 720x540 typically).

So, in answer to your questions... 1) Yes 2) Very 3) Awesome.

Would it be possible for you to offer your vids/samples in both bitrates? I would love it.

Thanks,

- tickle girl -

TC Video said:
we're running some tests on different bitrates.
please download this 4 second (yes i said 4 seconds) video clip and tell me:

1) if you were able to download it
2) if it played smoothly on your computer
3) what did you think of the picture size and clarity?

thanks

there is a 2nd clip posted farther down on this thread.

I could download both clips, but neither played smoothly on my PC. Audio came through, but video was slow.

darn. from what im reading, it seems like around 25% of the tickling community's computers are not going to be able to play this high bitrate. thats a major setback, because even if we explain it thoroughly on the purchase page (what i mean is explain that you need at least such and such processor speed, ram memory and video card) we're still going to run into people who after getting them say "it doesn't work on my pc. i want a full refund."

and that is a mess we're not ready to deal with as those kinds of things are very time consuming and full of headaches for BOTH us and our customers. pluse, sadly there are those few who say it didn't work even when it does work, just to try and get a refund. and trying to figure out who's legit and who's not is impossible.

so, in conclusion, we have to come up with something that works for everyone, but still have it be a monumental jump in picture size and quality.

hmmmm... gonna have to think this one through.
thanks everyone!

this is a reoccuring problem

TC Video said:
ok then try this one the same way, and "feedback me" on it.

the first clip i could click on and it played fine, i can't comment on the graphics cause my video card was made by fred flintstone, but the second clip said there is an error of some kind, now if i download the clip and play it from my desktop it plays fine, but why the error trying to play it from the forum, i sure this problems has be addressed before, but please someone, help me now.

squib_2000

oh what the hell does "squib" mean, i have been getting creepy e-mails for like 4 days now. people wanting to swing, and just random email about nothing, but from only people with "squib" in their e-mail address. thought maybe someone could fill me in.

to the first one....

yes
yes
awesome...

to the secone one...

Windows encountered an unknown error

oops...!!

belay that on the second one...

after downloading it played just fine...

again...

yes
yes
even MORE awesome...!!

TC Video said:
darn. from what im reading, it seems like around 25% of the tickling community's computers are not going to be able to play this high bitrate. thats a major setback, because even if we explain it thoroughly on the purchase page (what i mean is explain that you need at least such and such processor speed, ram memory and video card) we're still going to run into people who after getting them say "it doesn't work on my pc. i want a full refund."

and that is a mess we're not ready to deal with as those kinds of things are very time consuming and full of headaches for BOTH us and our customers. pluse, sadly there are those few who say it didn't work even when it does work, just to try and get a refund. and trying to figure out who's legit and who's not is impossible.

so, in conclusion, we have to come up with something that works for everyone, but still have it be a monumental jump in picture size and quality.

hmmmm... gonna have to think this one through.
thanks everyone!

well...sir...you wouldn't get that from ME...!! perhaps an advanced user's page on your website would be in order...LOL...!!

(check your PM)

TC Video said:
we're running some tests on different bitrates.
please download this 4 second (yes i said 4 seconds) video clip and tell me:

1) if you were able to download it
2) if it played smoothly on your computer
3) what did you think of the picture size and clarity?

thanks

there is a 2nd clip posted farther down on this thread.

1) Yes
2) No. It hesitated at 2 seconds.
3) Size is good, but the picture is nowhere near as good as your other work.

May I post screen grabs from the videos to illustrate the interlacing (presumably what Coolman meant by "interference")? The second video also has some, but not as much. Hope you don't mind me posting the shots, since you put the video up for everyone.

People may be having trouble viewing the videos with older versions of WMP if they're not set to auto-update to necessary codecs - is that the case for the people who get black screens?

I think Bink would be a bit expensive for TC :wooha:

tickle_girl1700 said:
TC, that clip was AWESOME. VERY nice quality, and as I have a Radeon 9700 Pro, it played like a dream. I must say that if the clips on your downloads site are of that quality I might be encouraged to buy a few more sets of four. :D

I know that many computers can't handle that kind of bitrate, but for those of us who can, the quality is unbeatable. (For those who don't know, 720x480 is damn near DVD quality, which is 720x540 typically).

So, in answer to your questions... 1) Yes 2) Very 3) Awesome.

Would it be possible for you to offer your vids/samples in both bitrates? I would love it.

Thanks,

- tickle girl -

NVidia GeForce TI 4800 here...are our two cards comparable...??

Slant said:
May I post screen grabs from the videos to illustrate the interlacing (presumably what Coolman meant by "interference")?

hell yeah. of course.
be my guest. :)

the clip looked good for its size but the picture got a little fuzzy when the girl in the stocks moved and the 'ler moved her hand

I tryed both clips very nice :)

On windows media player verson 9 and real player one it was slightly jumpy but I suspect that my pc isn't up to the task.

however on winamp ver 3 and strangely on Real player theater mode it played fine. (it was even great on full screen in theater mode) with only a minium of jumping.

my pc stats are PIII 800 mhz, 512 mb ram, Win 98sec, Hecules prophet mxII graphics card.

If you need more info plz let me know.

thx again for the clips can't wait for the finished product.

Downloaded both clips today. In answer to your 3 questions:

1. Yes! (obviously)
2. No! Frames froze twice in both (had the appearance of thre stills in succession) but sound was there.
3. Yes! the clarity and quality of the picture was excellent.

Good luck with your project.

Hey TIB,

Both clips played on my P3 800MHZ machine, but I thought the second clip was much clearer.

Thanks,
Gallodiablo

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back