• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LILY HAZE: TICKLE-TORTURED ON THE RACK. WELCOME TO MY DUNGEON

Whatever works

Thanks for both links, Lily Haze. Those black-and-white cartoons were pretty far out and some strike me as drug-inspired - if you've seen the pre-color Felix the Cat films, that's one example.

By the way, you really do know your stuff, correctly quoting Joe Besser's "I'll harm you" catchphrase! Did you see him as Stinky on Abbott & Costello's television show? I ask because I remember Besser saying that to Lou Costello but don't recall him saying it in his Stooges films. (It's been said Besser has an erection as he gets tickled in Space Ship Sappy, by the way, but as he's so round it's hard to tell if his bulge is a chubby or just his chubbiness.) (But how would a guy NOT get hard with one of those attractive women tickling him? Impotence?)

Finally, THANKS for that last picture! The contraption holding you in place is not the only wood I'm experiencing.

I'm a Stooges fan but anything photographed in b&w is obsolete (there's an entire generation of "film aficionados" who are clueless in regard to Laurel and Hardy. As an apprenticing archivist, my disgust is genuine but hardly infectious. Exempting AMC, cable channels are opting for sophomoric comedy that forfeits timing or talent [JERSEY SHORE anybody?]). I was fortunate to view the Stooges, when I was only 11 or 12, on the Spike Channel (screened a couple of classics, e.g. MEN IN BLACK, PUNCH DRUNKS, WOMAN HATERS [hardly qualifies for the same adulation as their lesser 2-reelers but it's one of my personal favorites], THREE LITTLE BEERS and POP GOES THE EASEL). I appreciate the inherent fetishism of SPACE SHIP SAPPY. But my libido was reformed by some subversive cartoons, including FISH TALES, a 1936 Looney Tune that has provoked some Freudian free-for-all on the internet. In a bit of role reversal, Porky Pig is reeled-in by an oversize fish and prepared as dinner (stripped, garnished, peppered and popped in the oven, an apple lodged in his mouth. The flames, literally dancing around the roaster, are a stroke of Sadean genius). I often fancied myself in the Porky Pig role. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJrMAYGUID8

Another cartoon that wielded further fetishistic influence was a Little King short titled DARKEST AFRICA (aka ON THE PAN). This early 'toon was likely banned from TV as a result of its racist content (I viewed it during a "lost 'toon" retrospect). Adhering to the FISH TALES motif, carnivores abduct a virginal waif; dinner preparations include stripping, garnishing, whipped cream, cooking. Yep, I fantasized about role-playing as a castaway who is prepped as a hot meal by the tribe. Check it out at http://www.animationarchive.org/pics/onthepan.mov

I viewed these toons during my pre-adolescence; the "nudity", a naif-in-distress and the link to (non-violent) cannibalism proved pretty combustible; all of these components converged and have been indelibly linked in my mind. Tickling appeared to be an inevitable appendage to the venue (it would certainly manifest itself with the oiling, et al). Hence, the recurrent theme in my videos!

SPACE SHIP SAPPY may have subconsciously drawn viewers, on the advent of puberty, into the tickling fetish's erotic affluence. Thanks Moe, Larry...and Joe ("I'll harm you!").

I don't ususally "quote reply" with the ENTIRE quote but this was all so insightful, truthful and personal I really couldn't help it. Although there are other factors for my tickling interest as well much of what passed for children's entertainment - espcially the Stooges and cartoons - certianly brought out my interest in bondage and tickling. I even recall a character on Sesame Street, first or second season, being restained and tickled - twice in one sketch! Although I wasn't even five years old I know it made me feel a little 'funny', i.e. different.

I have seen the cartoons that you have mentioned featuring cannibalism ( even one just this past Sunday although the title escapes me.) and can clealy see the fetish influence. It's fascinating stuff to ponder.

Try mentioning Buster Keaton, or Harold Lloyd, or even Harry Langdon (whose comedy I hate, but admittedly he was a pioneer), or mention Oliver Hardy being in one of the "original" Wizard Of Oz films and see what kind of puzzlement you can cause. Mantan Morland? Talk about timing! "King Of The Zombies" - one of the greatest B-movies ever made. One personal highlight of my movie memorabelia collection are letters from silent star Anita Page who starred in a couple of Buster Keaton films * and* exploitativly exposed a little leg (and foot) in "Our Dancing Daughters" and "The Broadway Melody".

By the way, back in the early/mid 1990s when we fetish folks corresponded by mail moreso rather than by computer I was writing a guy who, as a child (and the fetish bug growing within him even then), lived next to semi-retired Joe Besser in CA. He never got up the courage to ask him about "Space Ship Sappy".

Where can we see Andrea tickled, ....if she's ever done a tickling video.

And if not...why not film one?!

I loved the old time comedians. Back then, they needed TALENT to get famous. They also weren't swamped by paparazzi everytime they left their house.
Now tabloids give us wall to wall coverage of people with literally no talent and nothing to say. I remember one time David Attenborough was on I believe Jay Leno, and my goodness, this guy has created the Planet Earth series, Life series, etc. etc. You could ask him two thousand questions. But do we get to see daily interviews with the David Attenboroughs, or David Finchers or Steven Speilbergs? NO, we get...Snooki, or Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton. Sighhhhhhh......

Bring back Laurel and Hardy, the Three Stooges, Burns and Allen!

The butler from Laurel and Hardy, after the guys destroy a chimney and living room: "Somewhere, an electric chair is waiting!"

Em Es--

I'm familiar with Joe Besser primarily because my dear friend/partner expressed his affection for the comedian at a film convention. He was entertaining a legion of guests, including David Prowse (Darth Vader), Barbara Leigh (Playboy/Vampirella icon), Krista Allen (BAYWATCH), Ingrid Pitt (THE VAMPIRE LOVERS), et al. Besser's tag line, as Stinky ("I'll harm you"), turned into the evening's anthem. Bill's friend, a late arrival, was addressed with a succinct inquiry: "What do you think of Stinky?" Unaware of the prevailing pro-Besser fever (everyone was loaded), the guy replied, "He's annoying...he sucks." The poor dude was instantly buried under a barrage of booing, paper cups, rolled-up napkins and M&Ms. I subsequently screened some episodes of THE ABBOTT AND COSTELLO SHOW and have to admit that Besser's embodiment of a brat (45-years-old and attired in a Little Lord Fauntleroy ensemble) is a bit bizarre but infinitely more entertaining than the E! Channel's repertory of amateur "talent". Besser even managed to break-up a very sedate Jack Benny on an episode of the classic comedian's sitcom (viewed this transition, only last year, at Steve Geppi's museum). Am I a fan? Definitely!

Oddjob0226:

Thanks so much for your own insight. I have no doubt that media images, introduced during our pre- or post-puberty development, have been the catalysts for preferred fetishisms (one guy, who professes a non-violent fantasy for abducted women oiled-up and marinated as dinners, insists that he was influenced by a "simple cartoon drawing of a captive naked beauty, stewing in a cauldron, who was captured by a cannibal tribe. I found the 'toon in one of my Dad's girlie magazines...probably Jaguar. I was only 12-years-old at the time.").

I loved Oliver Hardy as The Tin Man in the (1925) WIZARD OF OZ, his effortless charm eclipsed Larry Semon's mugging (thank God that Ollie was indelibly matched with Stan Laurel, who never tried to compete for the limelight). Mantan Moreland sustained black stereotypes but, bottom line, he was undeniably funny! I attend horror film retros and KING OF THE ZOMBIES (1941) was projected twice during an evening in NJ (attendants included black patrons who cracked-up whenever Mantan launched into his shtick). Trying to trace the origin of some ominous jungle drumbeats, Mantan quipped, "It ain't Gene Krupa!" Political correction quickly evaporated; sure the dialect was patronizing (undiluted Hollywood condecension) but Mantan stole every one of his scenes. I recall the comedian in a charming pastiche, CABIN IN THE SKY, which fascinated me as a child; I'd love to see it again.

mabus:

Andrea savagely tickles me in a current project, INQUISITION; I will, indeed, avenge myself in the very near-future. Though she tickles me with gleeful sadism in the videos, Andrea has paired-up with me in private "2-girl" tickle sessions (had the privilege of meeting TMF members who ask us to function as ticklers or tied-up ticklees).

Don't understand the tolerance for cheesy celebrity (can someone explain Kim Kardashian?). The good news...Paris Hilton's p.r. whoring has finally bored the public; ratings for her latest TV series have declined to basement level. And a smug Mike Sorrentino (JERSEY SHORE) totally tanked on the Donald Trump roast; the audience loathed this chimp. But eschewing the likes of David Attenborough, Ray Bradbury (viewed a tape of his Johns Hopkins lecture), Harlan Ellison, etc., TV still yields to a tabloid mentality. Little wonder that Laurel and Hardy are fading away into a sweet memory; their immortality, their legacy, has been imperiled by an indulgence for garbage (and a resistance to b&w movies). But at least some of us know that all of the modern technology, all of the CGI, all of the scatological humor, all of the gratuitous investment in non-talent can't compete with the pleasures of PERFECT DAY, BRATS, BEAU HUNKS or CHICKENS COME HOME. Stan and Ollie's work has survived for over 80 years; today's "talent" can barely languish for more than 15 minutes.

"How's it taste?"
"I don't know, but it ain't kosher!"

I still use that line from time to time.

Another brief preview of INQUISITION; in regard to the stocks, you can imagine which body parts are accessible to tickling (Andrea, my tormentor, salivates while contemplating the possibilities). I'm cuffed for a bit of butt tickling...

Attachments

• IMG_8343.JPG
    IMG_8343.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_8328.JPG
    IMG_8328.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 501
I can't wait until "Welcome to My Dungeon" gets released! It looks like it is gonna be really really hot. Any chance you could tell us when you are gonna release it, Lily?

Actually, the official title is INQUISITION; I'm accused of witchcraft but--oh, the irony--my magistrate/tormentor is a tickle-obsessed sorceress who sustains an insatiable hunger for hot girls. Things get a bit randy; before tickle-tenderizing me into delirium, the real witch tastes my more succulent spots (including my boobs and navel; I'm cooked!). We still have more scenes to shoot! Hope this saga will debut sometime next month!

In regard to private "tickle" sessions: yes, appointments may be booked (MD/DC/PA/VA) before my permanent L.A. departure. Shoot me a PM!

Attachments

• IMG_8710.JPG
    IMG_8710.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_8711.JPG
    IMG_8711.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 242
Thank you, Lily. I am really looking forward to buying the "Inquisition" next month!

Thanks for the "thumbs-up", tickleslave666--

There's been some speculation about my most sensitive "erogenous targets", head to toe...

Responding to PMs, my navel has been perpetually on the menu when served-up for tickle torment. Sample these shots from customized videos (both pix have been approved for posting)...

Incidentally, I'm booking personal "tickle" sessions (MD/PA/DC/VA) before my L.A. departure! I function as a ticklee or tickler (or both!); if you prefer, two girls (myself included) are available as ticklees and/or ticklers. Shoot me a PM for further details!

Lily Haze

Attachments

• IMG_3579.JPG
    IMG_3579.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 299
  • CA 659.jpg
    CA 659.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 284
We're still working on INQUISITION! It appears the video will not be wrapped and edited until mid-September. We shot a couple more scenes on the rack (continuity purposes); it's real torture, what with the inflexibility when suffering from (genuine) tickle torment--no room, at all, for squirming! I'll keep you posted!

Oh yeah, one more shameless plug:

I'm booking personal "tickle" sessions (MD/PA/DC/VA) before my L.A. departure! I function as a ticklee or tickler (or both!); if you prefer, two girls (myself included) are available as ticklees and/or ticklers. Shoot me a PM for further details!

Lily Haze

Attachments

• IMG_8408.JPG
    IMG_8408.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 272
I love your armpits,could we see more close ups.Your Great thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back