• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Married/Commited couples into tickling

Tickling is awesome, but everything in moderation, I think... I'm generally a huge fan of women and a huge fan of touch, when you get down to it. If I'm not tickling, I'm cuddling, stroking her back, fondling a woman's hands, or tracing patterns on her. And if she wants to talk and share something with me, I'm all about listening. Simply being around women is a pleasure, and one I think a lot of guys may take for granted.

In fact, I've had sessions where we've taken a break from play, and my partner wanted to talk, and I spent quite some time kneeling at the end of the bed or sitting or lying next to her, just listening... And it was wonderful. :)

That is to say, even in a session that you've put aside for play -- it's not all about tickling even then -- it's about the person.

EDIT: Just realized it was a thread only for the committed... *dons straightjacket and calls Fireguardian to have self 302ed* There! Now what I have to say is relevant! :p
LOL @ you using the term "302'ed" :ily:

Tickling is a large part of the way Karen and I show affection with eachother. I am strictly a "ler and LOVE tickling her as often as I can. I would say a day doesn't go by without any tickling. Karen knows how my tickling her effects me and she loves to tease me with it. She might poke me in the ribs knowing that she will be tickled or may just plop her feet on my lap and say "tickle feet". She isn't into being tickled hardcore but does like it on the softer side. and she is playful :rowfull:

About being married, transparency and kinks…

One thing’s or sure, when you’re married , you’re legally priviledged to whore around your man without any worries of side consequences, even if it means getting pregnant for that. Quality communication matters much and being free to express sexuality and kink bothways without fears and inhibitions is on my top list. For a legit relationship, for me, they take big points.

Having said above, it is no longer a question of schedule or feeling it "like the first time". There is continuum and the degree of intimacy advances to another level.

Familiarity and other factors are another thing, and I try hard not to intermix them with the intimacy. :angel:

EDIT: Just realized it was a thread only for the committed... *dons straightjacket and calls Fireguardian to have self 302ed* There! Now what I have to say is relevant! :p

Everyone feel free to post whatever they want.......no problems!!!

--T

In my experience any tickling in a relationship is not just tickling for tickling's sake but for the mutual enjoyment of both parties. However, being that tickling is a pleasure of the flesh it has been my opinion that there needs to be a LOT more than just tickling for a couple to be successful. You can be as sexually compatible as you want but if one cannot converse or share other cultural interests then complications will arise that will, in my opinion, be difficult to over come.

As an example, I'm a Jazz musician who does not really like Hip Hop or rap, I like to eat healthy but experiment, and I am not that big into seeing movies. A relationship with someone on the TMF who shares my love for tickling would help one aspect be nearly congruent to my romantic needs, but the rest are important too...if she's a movie buff and into mosh pits then it is likely we will not have a lot in common to talk about or do.

Tickling can only be one component, and ideally some sort of glue...however, glue is just that, glue...you need things to piece together and that is where other shared interests come into play.

I tickle my husband almost every day, although often it's just playful tickles. My need to tickle seems to be greater than his desire to be tickled though...I think I need some more ticklees on hand to give him a break! ;)

ali32

The wife and I playfully tickle each other all the time! Sessions we do about 2 times a week..1 she'll lee then i get to lee on the other day

Hi Tamia,

Figured I would chime in, even though I may not fit the label "tickling fetishist" to the T, lol. Pfffft labels are for soup cans anyway, eh?

"Do you play daily? Every single time you're together?"
Depends on what you mean by "play". There is usually at least a little bit of playful tickling in every day. It is a form of affection and a way for us to keep connected, just like kissing and hugging and holding hands. Occasionally a little tickle will turn into something a little more intense. =) Point is, I think we are both pretty happy with the quantity and quality. He could probably stand to do a little more tickling, lol, but I think that is always true. ^ ^

"If this is too personal, I totally understand. I mean, I LOVE my fetish, but, in my opinion, if you're both into tickling.......then it's a part of your relationship, right? How would you "mix it up" so to speak? Does it ever get boring to you?"

Doesn't really get boring - although sometimes I am just not up for it. But we are not tickling "purists" either. We have a LOT of ways to be naughty, or to have fun, or to be intimate with each other. We don't just tickle and nothing else.

TAM:
My wife and I are married for over 22 years and dated awhile before that. Although she knows my fetish, she isnt really into it. She put up with some tickling throughout our courtship and during our marriage but hasnt allowed it in the past 7 years. To someone who is NOT into it they feel like making love to them comes 2nd to tickling them which is NOT true. Also they feel this type of forum or community is like cheating on them as it means im going elsewhere for satisfaction. So all I can say is if you and your partner wants to tickle 24/7 go for it. If its only sometimes that's cool also. Do whatever works!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back