• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

hi

hi im a newbie to i got a email and i hope i can make it in without making a fool of myself im very very shy. i already got 2 people who wanna tickle me at the party ticklejen and christlyL but eeek im so ticklish i dont know if im going to even able to take 4 seconds of tickling at the part but meh it will be fun i just turned 20 and this is my first gather to

AffectionateDan said:
Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm sure that there'll be plenty of volunteers to keep you, um, distracted from any discomfort you may experience from the jacket... :jester:
Is that an offer?

tckleguy said:
I just sent an email to the motownparty email addy, is there anything else I need to do?
check your email for a reply :D

Hey All!

Hi Everybody!

I am looking forward to attending again this time!

I have volunteered myself this time as a raffle victim, er, I mean, contestant. I have been told my many a tickler that I am the most ticklish guy they have ever seen.

Also, I have a collection of tickling VHS tapes that I would like to convert to DVD but I don't have a VHS player anymore. Does anyone have the equipment to convert these for me? I can supply the DVDs and you can keep the VHS tapes afterwards.

See you all there!

Kyle/aka tkguy48310

Awwww... how sweet of you to consider my welfare and comfort! :twohugs:

oh,it's so comin'

howdy gang.Well,this is usually about the time that I start getting antsy.Kinda like the widdle kid around christmas time.I am so looking forward to meeting new friends as well as seeing folks that I have already met.To our gracious hosts,I thank you in advance for having this.Simply awesome.On that note ,I feel the need to say..........ONLY 28 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

im soooo excited

ticklesaurus said:
howdy gang.Well,this is usually about the time that I start getting antsy.Kinda like the widdle kid around christmas time.I am so looking forward to meeting new friends as well as seeing folks that I have already met.To our gracious hosts,I thank you in advance for having this.Simply awesome.On that note ,I feel the need to say..........ONLY 28 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

I can't wait to see you as well. Keep the evil weapon away though..lol. It is going to be great meeting all of you. I am getting so excited as it gets closer. Thank you sadira and Ticklingfeet4fun for making this happen, you two are the bomb ;).

Mz Chaos said:
Awwww... how sweet of you to consider my welfare and comfort! :twohugs:
Heh. Yeah. That's me, all righty. I'm *ALL* about the love, just ask anybody who knows me... :devil2: :2poke:

michigalaxy said:
Wow, Mz_Chaos, did you just move from WA to Ohio?
Yep... moved here about a month and a half ago...

there went the neighborhood!!!

okie dokie you fine folks...i sent an email for the info i'll need to attend! please let me know where to send my deposit.....yay!!!! don't forget me!

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
okie dokie you fine folks...i sent an email for the info i'll need to attend! please let me know where to send my deposit.....yay!!!! don't forget me!
Oh, we wouldn't want to forget you, Brat! But, I don't see it in the account yet and it may be a hotmail issue. So try it again to [email protected]. Thanks, hun. I'll get you all the details! Can't wait to see you again! :bouncybou

yay...i'm going to rewrite....i'm so excited to see you guys again as well...woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo....here we come :2poke:

I'm making by FAR the best contribution to the October Michigan party...

...I'm not going! lol Just call it my little public service to the tickling community at large...and no need to thank me *^)

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) yay...i'm going to rewrite....i'm so excited to see you guys again as well...woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo....here we come

You know, that just makes my day this morning! I sure can't wait to see you again. It just feels right that you will be there brat!!!! Talk with you very soon.

i sooooo can't wait girl

yay...i'm going to rewrite....i'm so excited to see you guys again as well...woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo....here we come :2poke:

I sooo can't wait girl.... who should be our first victum? lol :tickle: We will also need to get some gotarts haha... I can't wait to see you and everyone else again. whoooo hooo * jumping up and down.... ok not really im just sitting here typing but my heart is jumping lol. See you all soon

hee hee....did you say victim Classy...ha ha! runs to pack my bratz electric toothbrush! ok, I'm armed and dangerous :couch:
did someone say "ROADTRIP"...yay!

Jim, I'm so looking forward to seeing you and Debbie again!
How's that beautiful baby? I'm sure you'll have plenty of pictures we can all gauk at :bouncybou

ah, how sweet, fresh meat..... :firedevil

*prepares doctor's bag*

HUGE HUGE maybe on this one, but if I can get the time off work and transport while in Detroit, I should be able to bus it in and out for the weekend.

Maybe I'll be able to take in a Red Wings game while I'm there. :D

Snail Shell

natural tickler said:
ah, how sweet, fresh meat..... :firedevil

*prepares doctor's bag*

Natural, word on the street has it, your a big teddy bear :dogpile:
and I should'nt be feared of you cause you can't tickle! :blaugh:
just what I heard...hee hee ;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back