• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Device, Ultimate Torture!

This thing looks a beast. Can't wait to see it mounted on it's platform. Pretty please put Priya or Rani in it:)

finished

Here are some stills of the finished Rack Immobilizer in action

Attachments

• stretchedvibed1.jpg
    stretchedvibed1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 171
more stills

more stills of the finished product

Attachments

• kericantmove1.jpg
    kericantmove1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 207
Ah I would love to be tickled in a device like this, is there such a thing in the uk?

Amazing work, even better than I hoped it would be. Well worth the wait!

Oh please please please put Holly in that and have Tasha go fingernail spidering all over her armpits!

Anyonne else think that's a good idea?

Good new pic. Yes please put Tasha in it :)

I'd like to have Holly and Tasha in it, hopefully soon!

Oh thank you Tommy! Tasha (and yes I've said this before) has one of the best spider-nail techniques in the game! And Holly has some of the most spasticly sensitive armpits of all your girls.

This device SCREAMS Tasha torturing Holly!!

Lol, now you should put Cali Logan into izt, gag her and give her a really good gang tickling. Me loves this device

ohh yes this device has gang tickling written all over it. Can u imagine a lee in the device with one woman at each foot, one at her mid section and another two for both arm pits?

I really like the new bondage device if "I" was the one doing the tickling but as a WATCHER of the vids and a facial reaction person it tends to hide the feet and the face.
I LOVED your slanted bondage seat because I could see the lee's feet and face at the same time while the tickling was happening.

This laying down position takes away some of that vantage of the feet/face HOWEVER the clips I have seen of upper body tickling have improved greatly with this new bondage table.

Just remember us facial reaction folks when shooting and we should be good.
I like to see the tickling but I want to see the facial reaction while the tickling is happening!!

Btw, you have been producing quality stuff for some time! Really nice work by Tickle Abuse! I love the new and old table, each have their own pluses and minuses is all I'm saying!

I really like the new bondage device if "I" was the one doing the tickling but as a WATCHER of the vids and a facial reaction person it tends to hide the feet and the face.
I LOVED your slanted bondage seat because I could see the lee's feet and face at the same time while the tickling was happening.

Good point. The best option IMO would the arms stretched above the head in a seated position.

OH wow... yummy! :D Where can I get one of those? :excited:

Just remember us facial reaction folks when shooting and we should be good.
I like to see the tickling but I want to see the facial reaction while the tickling is happening!!

Btw, you have been producing quality stuff for some time! Really nice work by Tickle Abuse! I love the new and old table, each have their own pluses and minuses is all I'm saying!

...that's what I was thinking, too.

TA is of course fantastique... truly awesome.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back