• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New pics of my gf's feet! Barefoot/sandals

Kylrad

TMF Regular
New pics of my gf's feet! Barefoot/sandals, some bondage included!

They were taken last week :) before anyone asks: these feet are extremely ticklish, so is the rest of the body and don't resist being tied and tickled. Their owner is also a merciless tickler and tickles me as often as I tickle her. Her name is Anna and she's 19. If you want to see me being tickled by Anna, go here: f/m a 3 min clip of me being tickle tortured!

Last edited:
looks like some of the pics I took in the past haven't been posted here or they were only linked from the TickleTheater! Well, I post/repost them now in this topic. I hope you don't mind:

OUR FIRST SESSION (August 2004):

JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2005:

This girl... Those feet... You are SUCH a lucky bastard, but you know that, don't you? ;) What size are her feet? Any chance to see some foot tickling clips? Your last clip was awesome, m/f, f/m, whatever you want, the community will appreciate everything you post ;) Thanks again, pal! (from your neigbor germany ^^)
Greetz,
TNO

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. She has lovely feet, and the rest of her looks very cute as well. You are a lucky guy, but then again, as has already been pointed out in this thread, you already know that! :happyfloa
Happy tickling! It looks like you've got a great package with Anna.

Mitch

I do, I know :) I think I will get some tickling clips with these feet very soon (preferably in total bondage with toes immobilized :)) so all you need is patience. Thank you for your comments :)

EDIT: forgot to mention- her foot size is 36-37 in European scale.

Last edited:
They look good , but how do they taste?

Wow! Quite the generous offerring(is it one 'r' or two?) of pics , Kylrad. Your girlfriend has some very nice looking feet w/VERY lovely toes. Thanks for posting!

Thanks TKLMAN, this offering (one 'r' IMHO) isn't that generous as all those pics were already posted here as links to TickleTheater galleries and this post's aim was only to present them with thumbnails avalable for everyone :). And they taste wonderful I can suck them for hours :)

Hem, How can I put it ? Is there a word stronger than gorgeous or beautiful in the english language ? Hardly I guess ;-)

lol not sure about any stronger adjectives, but the ones you mentioned are enough to say I'm glad you like my gf's feet :)

Golas... Your nick sounds strangely familiar to me... Is it your surname? And isn't it of Polish origin?

Correct sir. Originally the name was Golash. My grandfather came here in 1915 and the 'h' was dropped. Probably an Ellis Island thing. I understand they did that sort of thing deliberately to make surnames sound less 'ethnic'.

A wonderful set of pictures Kylrad, you're a very lucky man!

Great shots bro. Her feet are a ticklers dream. Treat her well bro. :cool2:

Indeed. I sincerely hope you're happy with this girl, cause belive me : there are not much girls with such gorgeous feet who are open minded, especially in USA. Like we Frenchies say : "Beaucoup de bonheur "... :wavingguy

sandiegotickler said:
Please, please, please take some pics of her upturned wrinkled soles tied up and hanging off the bed as if you were going to put your c*** between her soft soles - put baby oil on them too!

No way.

As for dangling, we'll see what we can do :)

Tenebrae: I have got no idea how difficult it is to find such girl in US, I just know how difficult it can be here, in Poland :) difficult, but possible, all you need is luck! I really am happy with her, merci beaucoup!

golas1964 said:
Correct sir. Originally the name was Golash. My grandfather came here in 1915 and the 'h' was dropped. Probably an Ellis Island thing. I understand they did that sort of thing deliberately to make surnames sound less 'ethnic'.

Kylrad : I was mistaken by the "Ellis Island thing". That's the problem with such forums : makes you belive that everyone up here is American. And after all a lot of Poles are living in US. Should have checked the Location area more carefully. Sorry if I offended you. :illogical

Kylrad your gf really does have nice (and very well kept) feet thanks for sharing.

Tenebrae it is possible to find open minded girls out there, tickling is an accepted form of flirting in most places right? I know here in the UK its not at all uncommon for a guy to tickle a girl or vica versa (in a kinda playful play fighting kinda way which is flirting in my book). Of course thats not the serious torturous kinda tickling often seen on these forums but i think if you do get into a relationship with a girl who is ticklish, telling her you are into tickling should not really be such a big deal. I always used to think it was a big deal but in my time I have told a number of my girlfriends and non acted like I was weird or anything. Sure some were curious some were relucant to try any bondage and tickling but that was always fine with me and after a couple of weeks those who had previously been relucant were asking questions and then wanting to play. So only one never wanted any restrained tickling at all (but then to be fair to her she was way way ticklish and really couldnt stand it, if I ever tickled her for more than 5 seconds she would get mad) So I didnt. Theres probably a moral in that story like mysterious as women are they do tend to be quite open minded (or maybe Ive just been lucky). I know most of them even liked it and started taking real care of their feet etc.

Sure you're right Uktickler. Many girls are more playful than one could belive in the first place. I agree with that and I can say that I usually have no problem with this in my relationships. Many girls have a certain feeling towards bondage and some think that tickling could be a form of torture which wouldn't make them any harm, so they usually don't mind giving it a try.

The difficulty I was evoking in a previous message was more the shitty "politically correct" effect. There are some persons who DO think bondage (and even tickling sometimes) is a perversion. Usually, these people think the same about homosexuality. About sex before wedding. About kissing in public places. And so on...

Understand me, I am not putting anyone's convictions on trial and I am not trying to offense anybody. Just saying that some girls were raised in an environment in which they are taught bondage is a crime or at least an offense to some law. That was the difficulty I mentionned before.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back