• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New pics of my gf's feet! Barefoot/sandals

=(

you are a lucky man.
I officially hate my life.

the metalhead :firedevil

Tenebrae: it's no problem, I wasn't offended in any way :) I just explained the way it is here, without caring about your mistake :) I guess some Poles would feel ennobled if mistaken for American LOL
BTW I'm impressed with your skills at English... I have some friends and relatives in France and French-lingual part of Switzerland and I know how difficult it is for them to learn English because of being so used to speaking French which is so different from English. Haven't you experienced such problems? Reading your posts is no different from reading posts by native English users to me (probably to the native users it is different, so is mine ;)). I'm far from thinking in national stereotypes but it's really so much different from what we can read at Frenchtickling for instance that I had to congratulate you on it!

You and UK are both right, I agree with you :) and you Metalhead shouldn't hate your life unless you're a Goth ;) (no offence intended if you really are one, just a joke concerning stereotypical gothic life-attitude!)

Kylrad : Ca me va droit au coeur, like we are used to saying. All the more so as it is true that Frenchies have always had problems with speaking english. I am not sure to understand why, since it is a relatively easy language : not as much grammar rules as in French and more simple structure. I think German or Chinese for example are harder. I think that the true problem we can encounter in English is the huge amount of vocabulary and varied accents : english is spoken in England, Ireland, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Scotland and some countries I don't remember right now.

Many ministers in France claim that we have the best educational system ever, yet teaching foreign languages has never really worked here, compared to the skills other europeans like scandinavians or germans may develop.

Personnally I have always been attracted by speaking foreign languages and thus I worked a lot at school. Besides, I spent a few months in Canada, read some books and watched a lot of DVDs in English version with english subtitles or no subtitles at all. The result is what you can read from these forums.

You may have noticed that my english is more american-like than british-like (i.e : "I guess" instead of "I suppose"). This is a side-effect of movie watching ("Are you talkin' to me ?!") and spending time in Canada. And Internet helped me a lot too, since it is 80% in english.

But one problem is that I seem quite alien for most of my compatriots. :D

Don't worry your English is very good too. And if you speak french quite well and wanna laugh a bit, let me give you this link : http://jesuisgothique.free.fr Don't hesitate to give it to your french speaking friends ! Enjoy

Last edited:
Well Guys, I am English and your English seems great to me. My french is rubbish (I gave it up when I was 10 years old in favour of learning German. Turns out I did not do very well learning that either). But I can Say Hello, Goodbye, Please and Thank You in a number of languages (about 8), so I can only claim to speak English really. So I really do admire you guys for mastering more than one language.

Thanks. Que les journées à venir vous soient profitables ! :)

Tenebrae said:
Thanks. Que les journées à venir vous soient profitables ! :)
If that was aimed at me, as far as I can tell it means somthing like, 'the days to come are advantageous for you' right???

So Merci beaucoup Like I said my french is very limited ;)

Hey here is a question for those of you who can speak french. In the Frenchtickling video that goes with this pic http://www.frenchticklingvideo.com/images/Virginie3.jpg (which can be viewed on their site at http://www.frenchticklingvideo.com/Virginie.htm)

Just after they have tied her knees and ankles together one of the guys touches her armpit and she say's somthing that sounds like 'tickles nes pa' and then one of the guys say something back to her. What does that mean? I know Ive probably spelled those words wrong they are just sounds like as I cant seem to find a translation for them. Im guess shes saying 'that tickles', but Id love to know for sure whats said. Tenebrae have you seen it can you tell me?

Uktickler said:
If that was aimed at me, as far as I can tell it means somthing like, 'the days to come are advantageous for you' right???

Not just you personnally but everyone here. Litterally, it means something like: "May the days to come bring good to you". It is an old way to say goodbye during middle ages in the South of France. The best translation you can make from this may be : "take care" or something like that. The reason I wrote this is that I really like this phrase :bubble:

About the video, I guess that what you've tried to write is something like this : "Ca chatouille, n'est-ce pas ?" which means in English : "It tickles, doesn't it ?" But as long as I don't watch the video or I can't read the sentence, I won't be sure. And as you might know, I really don't like Frenchtickling works. By the way, here are some useful words if you wanna play with a French girl :

(to) Tickle somebody : Chatouiller quelqu'un/Faire des chatouilles à quelqu'un
Tickle(s) [Noun] : Chatouille(s)
(to) Beg : Supplier [Verbe transitif]
Bondage : Bondage (we use the same word ;-))
Mercy ! : Pitié !
(to) Tie somebody (up or down, I don't know the difference) : Attacher/Ligoter quelqu'un
Ropes : Cordes
Straps : Sangles
Feet/Toes : Pieds/Orteils
Underarms : Aisselles/Dessous de bras
Belly : Ventre
Belly Button : Nombril
Feather : Plume
Dust Feather : Plumeau
(Electric) Toothbrush : Brosse à dents (électrique)
Torture : Torture/Supplice
Unbearable : Insupportable
Neverending : Sans fin

And here my favourite one : "Are you ticklish ?" : "Tu es chatouilleuse ?" (or using "vous") : "êtes-vous chatouilleuse ?" (Use for females only. For those interested, "ticklish" for males is "chatouilleux" in French)

Now you have no excuse for not making your next trip to France unforgettable :bubble: . No, no don't thank me.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back