• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nonconsensual Tickle from TicklingParadise.com

Do you agree?

• Yes, I agree with what you said.

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No, I disagree with what you said.

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
poor shire...

theshire said:
Izzy, that pic is the guy's signature, not an attachment in the post. :Hyrdrogen

I certainly hope no one is stupid enough to outright dismiss it when there is NO evidence to prove it either way. But alas, my hopes have been dashed.

If you always need evidence to replace a functioning mind I suspect your hopes will often be dashed.

Well I like to use the logical facets of my brain, you see. Our disagreement lies in the fact that our constructs of what is "realistic" differ. That is the way it is always going to be; you have your opinion, I have mine. If there is ANY real evidence that the clip is fake I will quite gladly admit I was wrong. I personally believe it's real but that it could be fake, and if it can be shown to me that it is definately fake I will believe that 100%.

Your elitist "I am right and you are dumb for not agreeing" attitude only makes you look like an ass.

Holy crap

I had no idea that this thread would get so much interest. I love some of your coments. They range from the incredibly funny to the intolerably ignorent. But, its all good. Everyone is intitled to there opinions.

1golfer said:
They are both fake as fake can be. I understand those who want to jab at Frenzy's strange sermons...but I certainly hope no one is stupid enough to believe that video has any relationship to reality.

It may not but, if it is fake it is the best fake NC I've ever seen. And that's good enough for me. :evilha:

theshire said:
Well I like to use the logical facets of my brain, you see. Our disagreement lies in the fact that our constructs of what is "realistic" differ. That is the way it is always going to be; you have your opinion, I have mine. If there is ANY real evidence that the clip is fake I will quite gladly admit I was wrong. I personally believe it's real but that it could be fake, and if it can be shown to me that it is definately fake I will believe that 100%.

Your elitist "I am right and you are dumb for not agreeing" attitude only makes you look like an ass.

I didn't say you were dumb for not agreeing with me....just for beliveing that joke of a video is real. As for the ass part, I probably lack your experience in that area.

Your tone is a good indicator to me that I should stop arguing with you. After all, what's the point with someone who doesn't listen to reason?

Have a good day, golfer.

theshire said:
Izzy, that pic is the guy's signature, not an attachment in the post. :Hyrdrogen

thanks shire.. there might be something in my not being very intelligent after all.. hehe.. gesh why didn't i know that already????

maniactickler said:
First ones definately real. second one is fake.
maniactickler said:
Sorry to hear about your incident frenzy, but i love nonconsensual. maybe not to the point it went in the video though. that might of been just a tad much for even a sadistic bastard like myself. :evilha:
Thanks Maniac... (I think) That's *somewhat comforting...
Though it unfortunately also makes it all the more likely someone really suffered in the first tape...

------------------------------------------
rally,
I don't wish this on those who "don't feel as strongly about it," I'd only wish the same fate upon those that *inflict it, or *pay to enjoy someone's misery. Legally those are "accomplices," they're supporting and enjoying the torture of a seemingly unwilling wretch. If you were tied up and tortured would you appreciate these goons paying to watch, and getting off on your agony???

Stories are another matter altogether, they're clearly not real, though some are nasty. If I knew these videos weren't real I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

I hate real bullies & think it's a pity sometimes those who torture don't get the same treatment -- there'd be SO much less of it if the torturers knew they'd get what they dish out so readily.
You see this is funny to these jerks -- It wouldn't be if they were on the receiving end, and maybe then there'd be no market for it eventually. As I also said, however, I doubt I'd be able to do that myself.

I'd let their victims have them for same amount of time.

Might rid the victim of any lingering trauma... and it might again prevent the torturers from repeating it. But no I wouldn't enjoy watching that either.

All hail Caligula

1golfer & theshire,

If someone's unwilling, or appears to be, or is said to be, they should be off limits.
I freely admit I don't understand how that statement is "strange" to you, or amusing.

There are no safeguards here, this is a limited underground audience; so many of you comfortably assume it's fake while apparently hoping it's real, and buying it as such. :bat:

That alone makes me hope those of you who buy this garbage remain celibate.

-----------------------------------------
Bondage_M_4_Fem:

"Fighting words?" Yeah, whatever.
From yet another coward enjoying a woman's seeming prolongued torture from an armchair, I'm hardly impressed.

More so are yours:
Bondage_M_4_Fem said:
If you are into hardcore tickling then this video is for you. You can really tell that this girl was no model and truely had no idea she was going to be tickled. Whats more, she totally hated being tickled. By the end of this 44 minute video this woman was screaming and hysterically crying into her gag.

The tears running down her face and her trembling was not fake nor rehearsed. I would stay away from this video if you are only interested in lite, playful tickling because this video would probably make you sick. lol

I am posting a poll to see if people agree with my assesment. Please take the poll if you have seen this video. Thank you.

"lol" and "Thank you." You're kidding... let's discuss the torture of the helpless & unsuspecting with all due civility & humor. :illogical

Yes, that's only one step above the torture of children.
And if these "young women" are 18 or so, it's quite close to the latter.

If it's advertised as real torture, and looks like it, it's too possible it is exactly what it says. :disgust:

If you jackals think torture of the unwilling is amusing, and are willing to act on that,
whether doing it or buying it, as I said,

you make of yourselves something less than insects in heat. :rant:

FrenzyTickles said:
If you jackals think torture of the unwilling is amusing, and are willing to act on that, whether doing it or buying it, as I said, you make of yourselves something less than insects in heat.

As someone who has, in fact, participated in the nonconsensual tickle-torture of women, I can say firsthand that it was a romantic and wonderful experience. They thanked me for it afterward, even though they refused and resisted before and during the torture.

Oh gee, that's great.

MikeMike said:
As someone who has, in fact, participated in the nonconsensual tickle-torture of women, I can say firsthand that it was a romantic and wonderful experience. They thanked me for it afterward, even though they refused and resisted before and during the torture.

That was assault. :mad: Congratulations.

You might think that was "romantic," perhaps you knew the woman/women in question were ticklefetishist/s who were into this, or you were just quite fortunate that they happened to be without your knowing.

Regardless, that doesn't say much for you. "NC" means you didn't have permission, and therefore you couldn't possibly know whether they'd thank you for it afterwards or hate you with good reason.

What's described in these videos is ANYTHING but romantic, it's apparently horrific, and lengthy.
If what you did was even a fraction of what was described here I wouldn't be proud of it.

The fact you continued without their consent means you're just
revolting jailbait that got lucky.

I disagree. In almost all of the situations in which I tickle-tortured women without their consent, they initially refused to participate, and I did not have the slightest idea if they liked tickling or not. It turned out to be magical and special when, after laughing for such a long period they couldn't breathe, they found out they really enjoyed it.

Since that time, I have learned that if you want to tickle a women, just do it! Even if you have to overpower and restrain her, then it's the right thing to do.

Suddenly not nastily sarcastic? Still no gentleman.

MikeMike said:
I disagree. In almost all of the situations in which I tickle-tortured women without their consent, they initially refused to participate, and I did not have the slightest idea if they liked tickling or not. It turned out to be magical and special when, after laughing for such a long period they couldn't breathe, they found out they really enjoyed it.

Since that time, I have learned that if you want to tickle a women, just do it! Even if you have to overpower and restrain her, then it's the right thing to do.

Yeah, and you could substitute a few other verbs too...

Sorry, you don't just grab what you want, unless you're *sure it wants to be grabbed.

Your situation MIGHT have been different in that you were tickling someone who was perhaps becoming involved with you,
not having read this thread.

Though it's hardly ideal to wait until someone "can't breathe," and this does NOT excuse your behavior,
it sounds like what you did was still far short of the description I've opposed:

"You can really tell that this girl was no model and truely had no idea she was going to be tickled. Whats more, she totally hated being tickled. By the end of this 44 minute video this woman was screaming and hysterically crying into her gag.

The tears running down her face and her trembling was not fake nor rehearsed. I would stay away from this video if you are only interested in lite, playful tickling because this video would probably make you sick. lol"

A few minutes as opposed to 44. A few minutes can be hell if it's the wrong spot, but not nearly the above.

If you're defending, purchasing and enjoying this apparent real NC torture you don't belong anywhere *near women, or mammals in general.

Well, then answer this, Frenzy: why is it that every girl I have tickle-tortured in a nonconsensual manner has, afterward, told me how much she enjoyed it, and thanked me for it? In almost all cases, it was someone I met on a first date, and I didn't have the slightest idea if they enjoyed tickling or not. Most often, I have restrained and tickled them for period far longer than '44 minutes,' often for the entire evening. In some cases, where they have passed out, I simply wake them by pouring cold water on their head.

And in ever single instance, they have told me it was one of the best dates and experiences they ever had.

could someone please direct me to the video in question? since silly me clicked on the thumbnail link.. grrrrrr

Conveniently.

MikeMike said:
Well, then answer this, Frenzy: why is it that every girl I have tickle-tortured in a nonconsensual manner has, afterward, told me how much she enjoyed it, and thanked me for it? In almost all cases, it was someone I met on a first date, and I didn't have the slightest idea if they enjoyed tickling or not. Most often, I have restrained and tickled them for period far longer than '44 minutes,' often for the entire evening. In some cases, where they have passed out, I simply wake them by pouring cold water on their head.

And in ever single instance, they have told me it was one of the best dates and experiences they ever had.

"EVERY girl" thanked you for that? For Nonconsensual tickling for almost an hour to "the entire evening" ??? To the point they sometimes passed out, and you dumped cold water on them -----

You are so very full of bullwaste.

If you were half as sadistic as this video description, or as your own, most women would want to give you a good kick, or just escape and/or wish to press charges if they think they can

as very few are abject masochists who'll take that abuse from someone they've just met who shows no respect for their wishes whatsoever and tortures them immediately at his leisure.

You can claim whatever further sarcastic fiction you wish.

I'm not going to be adding anything new to this---

If the descriptions I've read are accurate, as viewers have stated clearly, these videos and those who make or purchase them are not fit for human companionship, you most of all.

Last edited:
LOL Frenzy, your asinine aggressive ramblings are greatly amusing me; please keep them up.

And MikeMike - stop bullshitting, no one believes you.

Most of you may not agree with her, but Frenzy does have a very valid point. If a girl was TRULY bound and tickled against her will, for any length of time, it would be assault, and illegal. I would hope no one in this community would resort to illegal activity, and aggravated assault merely to get their rocks off. That's rather disturbing.

That said, however, I don't feel this video is legitimately NC, and I feel it was an extremely well acted and arranged video, making it very easy to believe it was real. Genius on the part of PV. If a company can pull off a realistic NC video, while staying within the bounds of consent, then I am all for it. I love NC as much as the next person in terms of fantasy material....which tickling media often is.

Last edited:
theshire said:
LOL Frenzy, your asinine aggressive ramblings are greatly amusing me; please keep them up.

Indeed. And just for the record, for the people who have not seen the movie in question, the woman being tickled is a hooker hired for bondage and oral sex. Any 30ish woman who lets strange men she doesn't know tie her to a bed should just be grateful that she has yet to meet a psychopath that cuts her breasts off with a pair of pruning shears. Besides, if she was as pissed off as Frenzy obviously is, she would have pressed criminal charges. Insteed she took the money and gave Paradise Visions the rights to sell the tape of her torment. Seems to me she's not all that broken up about it. :devil2:

Thanks Mimi!

I agree with you completely about fantasy, and just hope you're right about this (non?) reality...

------------------------
Bondage_M_4_Fem & Co.

*Ever more depraved indifference.

As I've noted elsewhere, a prostitute is usually desperate & obviously much less likely to feel she can get help from the police, if this is real.

FrenzyTickles said:
You are so very full of bullwaste.

The irony is, I'm at least far more honest than you are. I'm not the one who made up some absurd story about being non-consensually tickle-tortured on a "date gone bad" in order to elicit sympathy.

you know.. can we at least have a link??? i've only asked this like a million times, it seems..

I'm real confused. So the guys here don't mind buying someone being assaulted on video (noncon is assault, btw)? Or are they saying that the video in question is one of the staged "nonconsensual" videos that are floating around which aren't really?

Totally diff question: if it's the former, would you guys watch, buy, endorse, whatever, a video which showed a woman being actually, truly raped on camera? I'm not being inflammatory, I'm very curious to know...

I think she just got a little ticked at how people who were posting weren't really answering her questions. If you can't see how something might be completely unacceptable to do to someone else maybe you'll only see it if it happens to you, is what she was saying, I think.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back