• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nonconsensual Tickle from TicklingParadise.com

Do you agree?

• Yes, I agree with what you said.

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No, I disagree with what you said.

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
I'm even more confused. Didn't she mention that this guy attacked her? There was no scene as far as I could tell.

This is *very* interesting, on several levels. Could it be that a love of a good fetish engenders its own rules? Like, let's say I'm a snuff film afficionado, to take an extreme example. I *know* that most are fake but I get so turned on by them, in fact, there's such a part of my erotic life,that I just can't into dealing with the possibility that I might have a real live one (no pun intended) in my collection. I deeply resent someone even going there because it's gonna ruin my enjoyment of what I consider to me a staple of my getting off.

I really like this analogy. What interested me so much is the willful misunderstanding of FrenzyTick's position. She was rightfully getting het up by the thought of someone actually assaulting someone else and marketing it. This shouldn't diminish anyone's pleasure in the plethora of make-believe noncons tickling videos, should it? Or have I totally missed the point and the guys are saying that the video's totally a fake? Or even if it's not a fake, it's ok because it get's them off. Whew! No wonder women are a bit hesitant to hook up with some of the guys roaming this site (someone told me that actually, I'm not being mean, & of course it's not all the guys).

I feel it was an extremely well acted and arranged video, making it very easy to believe it was real. Genius on the part of PV.

Yeah, and if they can create threads like this (tickling or any other type of movie) debating an idea, then they must really have something there.

I saw it too and Knowing it was fake (Why would they still be in business? No one would sign a release like that if it really happened to them? If it is real, even with a release, why would there still be no court case?) it was a pretty good video. I mean, one was not my taste because the girl was nude in it, but the one with the girl tied to the bed and tickled by the guy while a girl holds a camera was a great video with a new and different concept.

isabeau said:
you know.. can we at least have a link??? i've only asked this like a million times, it seems..

Izzy...there clearly isn't a link. However, if you like I could send you the clip by email or something. PM me if you're interested.

there is a site...

called VOD.com. It's kinda like AEBN.com only much better. Lots of tickling videos and lots of bondage videos with tickling in it ala Hogtied, etc.

You pay for view on demands minutes and have access to thousands of videos. You don't get to keep...just watch...but's at $50 for 620 minutes, it's an extremely fair deal.

Anyway, the PV non-con video is available there in all of its faking glory. As with most PV videos...we're dealing with acting, not tickling. I just watched portions of it again last night and it is indeed laughable.

Real or fake

I have read the posts of why people have thought it was real and why others have thought it was fake. It looks and sounds real but that is what acting is about.The arguement that was put forth that the "girl" was scared and didn't know what to do afterwards is valid however how would PV have known this ahead of time ? Do you believe that they would have taken the risk of a law suit plus jail time if they guessed wrong and the "girl" pursued the matter and laid charges against them? A legitimate business such as PV isn't going to make a video of an illegal act ,assault, then count on the victim co operating afterwards. They WOULD NOT take the risk.

e4b2 said:
I have read the posts of why people have thought it was real and why others have thought it was fake. It looks and sounds real but that is what acting is about.The arguement that was put forth that the "girl" was scared and didn't know what to do afterwards is valid however how would PV have known this ahead of time ? Do you believe that they would have taken the risk of a law suit plus jail time if they guessed wrong and the "girl" pursued the matter and laid charges against them? A legitimate business such as PV isn't going to make a video of an illegal act ,assault, then count on the victim co operating afterwards. They WOULD NOT take the risk.

I believe they would take the risk. its taking a shot to try uncharted territory. keep in mind its a whore we are dealing with. they can usually be easily bought off.

one scene in particular

I must say that even though I don't believe they ( PV ) would have risked making such a video, there was one scene in the video that looked particularly "real". The scene where the model bit the man's hand who was tickling her. His reaction looked "real" to me.
If it did turn out to be real then I think it is quite upsetting that someone (the tickler) would have been so heartless to not have any feelings for the girl who appeared to be in such agony and suffering as portrayed in the video.Surely he could have stopped and given her a "break" or two.
Another thing when he was tickling her foot it appeared as if his fingers were curled up and he was not actually touching her foot.That's an arguement in favour of it being "fake" So I guess I could make a case for both sides,being fake or real.
There has been real tickling in videos for a minute or two but I don't think someone wouldn't report something as prolonged and intense as was portrayed in the video.Don't forget prostitutes or models or whatever she was do talk about their experiences and I'm sure someone would have talked her into reporting this if it was "real".

Is there a way to locate off the internet a post that has been "pruned" from a website?

See, a few years ago, about 2003, I wrote a pretty detailed account here on the TMF of how this Non-Con #1 tape was most likely a combination of that which was real and that which was fake. There was some theorizing of course, but I generally concluded that the tickling - and the woman's reactions - were very real. But I also promoted the idea that it wasn't all 100% nonconsensual; the woman knew she was going to be tickled beyond her limits, she consented to being tickled beyond her limits, and in the end she got what she 'signed up for', and it was terrible and intense. I did the best I could to support all of the facets of my points.

Alas, although so much crap in the "Silly Stuff" forum still exists, it looks like, after several searches, that my post about the truth behind this Non-Con video has been trimmed and is no longer on the TMF. Too bad, too, 'cause it was brilliant! Yes, I am actually feeling sorry for you all who did not get a chance to read it!!

Okay, calm down....... breathe..... Well, anyway.

Supposedly whatever gets put onto the Internet stays there forever. Any way to dig up a deleted post? This one I'm referring to may shed some light onto things.

Oddjob0226 said:
Is there a way to locate off the internet a post that has been "pruned" from a website?

See, a few years ago, about 2003, I wrote a pretty detailed account here on the TMF of how this Non-Con #1 tape was most likely a combination of that which was real and that which was fake. There was some theorizing of course, but I generally concluded that the tickling - and the woman's reactions - were very real. But I also promoted the idea that it wasn't all 100% nonconsensual; the woman knew she was going to be tickled beyond her limits, she consented to being tickled beyond her limits, and in the end she got what she 'signed up for', and it was terrible and intense. I did the best I could to support all of the facets of my points.

Alas, although so much crap in the "Silly Stuff" forum still exists, it looks like, after several searches, that my post about the truth behind this Non-Con video has been trimmed and is no longer on the TMF. Too bad, too, 'cause it was brilliant! Yes, I am actually feeling sorry for you all who did not get a chance to read it!!

Supposedly whatever gets put onto the Internet stays there forever. Any way to dig up a deleted post? This one I'm referring to may shed some light onto things.

yes i hope they can find it.. because as always, you make perfect sense and i would love to have read your brilliant account of this controversial video clip which i can't seen to be able to find..

Oddjob0226 said:

I noticed that your posts go back to 2005 and not further. This could, if I am not mistaken, be connected with the change of server that the TMF underwent some time ago.
The best thing would be to ask Jeff on the Site thread.

mart said:
I noticed that your posts go back to 2005 and not further.

I hadn't noticed that! Although I have found posts by others going back several years. I'll look into that further.

Well, not that it provides any hard answers on this topic, but in this post - it was REALLLLY LONNNNGGG - I pretty much hypothesized with supporting evidence that the woman in the nonconsent video actually knew what she was doing - but pointed out that didn't mean she enjoyed it (nor was she tricked or forced). There were inconsistencies in the video versus how it was being marketed, some real life things here and there, technical aspects of a video camera..... all sorts of things that indicated to me that the woman did go through hell, but I'm not convened that she was mislead. I think it was a case of her biting off more than what she could chew, kind of like a 'be careful what you wish for' situation. Kind of like:

"We usually tickle women until they use their safe word, and pay them $200. We want to tickle you beyond your limits and pay you $500."

"Just tickling? Okay!"

"I mean, it will be real. It will be heavy duty, no mercy tickle torture."

"That's cool."

I don't think the poor woman faked anything (except her character of a hooker from an agency and the resulting diaolog & plot. There were all kinds of fictional things going on there). I think the reactions of what she went through were absolutely real; in defense of Tickling Paradise, I don't believe she was mislead, either. Dang, I wish I could pull up that post.

Personally, how did I feel about the video? I truly felt sorry for the woman. AND thought it was rather hot. So I'm multifaceted; I'm not saying it's pretty to behold. I have a tickle-sadistic side, I'm not saying it's right or good. (And yeah, a tickle-masochistic side, too, so my karma is balanced.)

Hey Odd....I think I found something for you. :)

Oddjob0226 said:
>>>>Please elaborate on how most of the video can be fake but the crying and extream tickling reactions at the end be real. <<<

Your wish is my command! I mean the plot & circumstances were fake, not the tickling. I fully belive NCT II is also real, in the sense that the tickling was done on truely ticklish ladies who found it to be a challenge to take. Haven't you seen fictional films, but using the Stanislavsky Method of acting, the performers can reach into a false scene but pull up real emotions? The plot and circumstances of the video were fake, I believe, but the tickling and reactions were 100% real. But stay with me, it gets long.... and I won't even bring up my typing skills.

First, about me: I work in the field of video production, so I know some about how videos are set up, shot & edited. Also, in getting my degree in Radio/TV/Film (and as a personal interest) I've seen a lot of documentaries, including ones dealing with prostitution. And there's an amazing psudo-documentary from the 70s in which a woman recounts being raped on the steps of the building where her film-maker friend is testing his new camera. The woman is completely falling apart at the end, it's emotionally the most taxing film I've seen... and then the credits roll, revealing it all to be fiction. Can't remember the name, but perhaps another film student out there will recall it.

Secondly, I own another video, produced in the late 80s in which a woman was tickled into frantic tears, so I know what it looks like - and yes, what happens in the NCT video is 100% real to my knowledge.

Third, I myself, although more a 'Ler, also engage in the 'Lee role... and my first time tied, I was taken to the limits and pushed and know what it feels like.

Finally, I've hired call girls for tickling before so, along with the documentary background and some research into the world of sexually oriented businesses (I was very curious in my college years) I know a little how that goes, too.

BTW, prostitutes do indeed call the police when they think they need to. It isn't a standard thing, but it happens. The 1984 "pickle case" of Duncanville, TX - my hometown- comes to mind. If they're scared or venegful enough, they'll try to put someone away- and the investigators won't bring her up on charges of solicitation for several reasons, but especially if they get an actual assualt on tape. They'll let a piddly little solicitation charge slide if they can nab a potentially violent male. Onward.

This video (NCT) was not 100% fake - what happened to the girl at the end looks real by all accounts. But it was set up and excecuted very well as far as plot, look, and backstory goes. But it was supposed to seem real for the video to work, just as the Nazis in the Indiana Jones movies and aliens in the Trek films needed to be real for everything to fall into place. But this isn't an unknowing call girl they tricked and tickled.

1.) Look at the commentary that the guy makes at the beginning of the film, and then at the end, which supposedly occurs at a differerent time, before and after the tickling. By the looks of it, these were actually shot at the same time, and edited to seem like they were done separate. In the shots, he's sitting in the same exact place, same posture, and even his clothing is in the same position, from the hat on his head & the jewelry around his neck. Now how did he match everything that exact? Nothing was dishevelled from vigoursouly tickling a girl he had hired and that had fought him- nothing moved an inch. And he even has the same tone of voice and stilted, monotone delivery. I believe even the lighting conditions were the same. There was no "before" or "after" here, in reality.

2.) He claims that this was a call girl they hired from an agency. Many agency girls call their agency to let them know they got there safely and to let the agency know when the time of the session is starting. They almost always call after the session, to report that they are safe and to find out if there are any more jobs for them. Some agencies even have drivers who accompany the women, just in case there is trouble. Believe me, if this girl was truly, unexpectedly attacked, the agency would hear about it, and something - legal action or not so legal action - would happen to the filmmakers.

3.) Most call girls simply won't do bondage. Certainly not on a first time job. An amature looking to make money might, but not a call girl.

4.) The guy (Shawn) claims they knew the girl (Sharon) was ticklish because they paid a friend to get girls from call girl agencies and tickle their feet during a massage. Now this will tell you this is a fictional film! What kind of budget do these people have? They paid a friend to repeatedly go to prostitutes and test their ticklishness until they found one? First, how do I get that guys' job??? Second, how did they know that this woman would still be ticklish when tricked under ropes, and wouldn't go numb under the stress or fear- unless they interviewed her for a tickling video ahead of time? And how long were they going to keep paying the way for thier friend until he found just the right one? It's been awhile for me, but an agency girl for an hour would be at least $150, without bondage, and that's not CA prices.....

5). Quite frankly, call girls are either great actresses or quite naive, amaturish and business like. The good ones make your fantasies as real as possible and make you feel like they're doing everything you desire for you because it pleases them.... or, they're like, "So, O.K, you like feet? (in an amused tone) O.k., what do you want me to do? O.K., how do you like that?" The acting on both the parts of Shawn (he also goes by the name 'Machine' in other videos) and Sharon were quite bad. Neither relistic nor plain, just stereotypically bad. "Oh, I like EVERYTHING!" "Oh, baby, we are going to have so much fun". Very unreal. It felt like it was all just being made up, but while still trying to stick to a certain topic. It was like the hooker in the cab scene in Taxi Driver, and that film was done in 1975!

6.) Hookers generally are not defensless. IE, they can fight and often carry a weapon, usually a blade. When Sharon got loose at the end, she launched into an almost pathetic slap-fight-girly kind of attack. Had she been 100% tricked and horriblly shook up, that guy would have been hurt. She would have gone for his eyes, his groin with a knee, or she would have headed for her purse and pulled out the knife. She may have been unprepared for the intensity of the tickling, but all indications that I can see are that she knew what the video was about (more on that)...

7). It is exceedingly rare that prostitutes use the names of their first time customers (it's usually "Hey baby", or "Honey" until you become a regular). It's part of the culture - they don't know you as a friend personally, and, like (not) kissing on the mouth, it keeps things less personal and is an emotional shield. She was calling them Shawn and Heather all over the place.

8). Sharon was tied up -according to the plot- for oral sex. They even mention something about "eating out" Sharon (I think Heather says it, she wants to get a good shot...) BUT Sharon was put into bondage with her panties on. Was this not a red flag for a sex professional - how was she going to get her panties off tied up? And what agency allows their girls actual unprotected oral penetration in the AIDS time we live in?

9). They seemed to imply that this was a simple case of one person taping the activity of another. Almost a spur of the moment job. But in the framed pictures over the bed, I'd swear that I could see a reflection of a key light of some kind placed, so there was a little planning & set up involved.

10.) There's a point where Sharon bites they guy's hand - or does she? I watched that over and over. It looks like he lays his hand over her mouth by cupping it, so her teeth can't reach him, not palm flat to her lips, where she could get him. Sid bit a cop's hand that way, too, in Sid And Nancy, but you never saw the actual bite onscreen.

So much of this video depended on setup and acting. But now we get a little deeper.

Watch the tickling closely. After about every 2-4 minutes or so, there's a break or edit point in what the camera records. And after that, there seems to be a change in action. I mean, she's tickled, then a break. Then she's tickled, and yelling, then a break. Then she's tickled, and swearing, then a break. Then she's tickled, then bites the guy, then a break.... on and on; it's as if during the breaks in filming Sharon is being given direction on what to do next. Plus, these breaks are rest for her. Yes, the tickling was intense, but it was not continuous.

And let's look at the laughter. For much of the video, it starts out light and upbeat, then grows deperate, fearful and angry. Then there's a break, and the laughter almost always starts out in that light, upbeat mode again. It's as if the girl knew what was coming (like maybe she was fully aware that this was an intense tickling video?) and therefore wasn't scared or upset until it went very far. Ask around on this board and most will tell you either through what they've read or experienced, anyone who's tickled who hates it screams more than laughs, and even thought the laughter might be upbeat at first, it would eventually become - and stay - harrowing. She kept returning to that upbeat laugh after the breaks.

And the final bit. Sharon is released, then there's another break,or edit point. And in fact you can see the lighting change. That would indicate that the camera was completelty turned off, or there was a battery change, and they camera operator did not white balance the camera again (That's when you point the camera at something white and push a button, "telling" the camera 'define this as white', and then the camera calibrates all the other colors to what is considered white. If you don't white balance the camera, the colors and look of the lighting will be off. That's what happened here). So, from the time Sharon is released to the time the camera comes back on, some time had past. Maybe a minute, maybe 15. The point is, there was some time between her release and her attack of the guy. Also, this would be another rest break (so these people weren't heartlessly cruel) and at this time they probabaly came up with the bit of business about having Sharon attack Shawn and the camera op could drop the camera - 'Hey! we're making a fake documentary, and my name is 'Heather'... I could drop the camera at the end of the film & it'll be just like Blair Witch!" The fact that there's this long break in shooting and the attack was so unthretening adds to my disbelief that this was a woman completly tricked into being tickled terribly. And, if it means anything, the most intense tickling was about 10 minutes long or so; tought to take, but it wasn't as if Sharon suffered endlessly for 45 minutes.

So, from what I see, this was a video production, in the true sense of the words. Except for the P.T. Barnum-like marketing, I think in no way was this woman tricked into being a victim. I see plenty of evidence indicating it wasn't a big secret played on the girl, and I see little or no evidence that she was a victim of trickery. I felt more sympathy for the woman in The Boogyman. I really think she didn't know what she was getting into.

However, the frantic, panicked reactions from Sharon I believe were 100% real. The tickling was intense and her vocal and physical reactions looked totally convincing. My first time ever being tied and tickled, I was "done" by two women who were not specifically into tickling, but were real sexual sadists who got a natural high from abusing a willing victim. I can attest that no matter how much you want to be tied and tickled, you will be nervous your first time, and the tickling will eventually reach a point where your logic fails and out of self preservation you will scream or babble wildly and with fear. It felt scary, and was not pretty. If those two woman back then (1992) had asked me anything - PIN numbers, phone numbers, etc.- they would have gotten them becuase they would have been screamed out with no control over it by me. I have not only seen what Sharon went through, but for a brief time I tasted it. It ain't nice. But I did have the most amazing opium-like high afterwards, and I must admit, I'm curious to this day, wondering how long it cold have gone on. What would have happened if they didn't stop when they did. Curious to try it again.

But back to Sharon. From what I gathered from the video, the set up, the interatcion of the characters, etc. I simply got the idea that Sharon - likely a real call girl - was called and told about this video. She would be tickled, but with a twist- it would go on until her limit was reached. And she agreed to it. Again, that's what I feel. There doesn't seem to be any REAL indication of dishonesty and trickery, and most of her reactions, at least until it got intense, were simliar to those who have been tickled consentually in other videos. This one simply went farther, and she couldn't handle the panic, by definition - it's a panic, and you can't plan for it. And it looks rough and nasty. The other video I mentioned above? That was a girl who consented to be tickled but clearly changed her mind once it started. The videomakers didn't seem to believer her, and thought her protestations were part of the natural tickling reaction ("please, stop", et al.) Until she started crying. Then, with a look of some shame and sympathy on the tickler's face, the girl was released, hugged, and the video ended early. In this video things got intense, to the point of unpleasantness for Sharon, but I can see her discussing the video with these people as they tell her what's going to unfold- she's going to be tickled beyond the limit, where tears and frenzy come to the surface it is no longer fun and games. Either thinking she's strong enough to handle it, or not really aware of what the experience of pushing her limit would be like, Sharon agreed to it (hence the use of the people's names, the willingness go undergo the ropes, her general comfort level AT FIRST with the tickling and coming back from the breaks, the cuts or rest breaks to give her direction and so as not to wear her out prematurely). I think Sharon consented to give up consent - I see no evidence otherwise, and a good deal of real world evidence supporting that premise. While she may have regretted it, I don't think anything more evil occured than a woman biting off more than she could chew and the video makers making sure she lived up to her role. Paradise Vision knew this was a fantasy of many and made a real, edgy video of it to the best they legally could, and when faced with what a nonconsentual fantasy looked like brought to life, many people couldn't hande the horror of the victim or their guilt of being a party to such a thing, even in a secondhand way. It was ugly, but it wasn't a crime.

And a daughter licking a mother's feet? As I understand it, Gia isn't a blood relative to Renee, and Renee is a hot mama! I'm fine with it. Maybe their relationship isn't real!

Some good points there, oddjob.

As I've said before I have no reason to refuse to believe the video isn't entirely real, although I do think some of your technical issues could still be dismissed by unforeseen factors that we couldn't possibly know or by flukes.

Even so, some very good and thought-provoking stuff there.

theshire said:
Some good points there, oddjob.

As I've said before I have no reason to refuse to believe the video isn't entirely real, although I do think some of your technical issues could still be dismissed by unforeseen factors that we couldn't possibly know or by flukes.

Even so, some very good and thought-provoking stuff there.

"thought-provoking".....LMAO....no...LMFAO....I've seen a lot of funny stuff in this thread, but this is simply precious. The PV folks just have to be rolling on the ground laughing....and probably planning NonCon 3.

actually i thought my post was the funniest..trying to click on his signature link, thinking it was the clip..and getting that maniacal cat with the gun..

"thought-provoking".....LMAO....no...LMFAO....I've seen a lot of funny stuff in this thread, but this is simply precious. The PV folks just have to be rolling on the ground laughing....and probably planning NonCon 3.

Did you actually read the material Mimi dug up and posted above? that's what I was talking about.

A nice effort, but fake

Little things give it away. First of all is "john's" terrible acting. Of course, he just has kind of a creepy personality in general so I may have mistaken that for bad acting lol. Second they are obviously trying to hide the fact that they stop filming. They zoom in on the girl's foot being tickled, and then zoom out and its later now. If they stop filming thats one thing, but the fact that they're trying to HIDE the fact that they stopped filming gives it away.

Third, every time they do start back up filming again, the girl is in a different mode. First she's trying to sweet talk them into letting her out. Then they come back and she's in a rage and cussing them out. They come back again and she's scared. they come back again and she's gagged and crying. She's obviously being coached between filming how she's supposed to be reacting when they start filming again.

Fourth, every time they start a new "scene" she's giggling and laughing at first like she doesn't mind it. Then she gets scared, or pissed, or whatever. My own thinking is that, because she is obviously extremely ticklish, when they start filming again she isn't able to get into character again right away because he's just starting to tickle her again and she needs a few seconds to get herself together enough to focus on being pissed, or frightened or whatever.

Fifth, when he does untie her, she slaps him in the chest and calls him an asshole and the girl filming (can't remember her name) freaks out and puts down the camera to go help him. Its not like she was scratching his eyes out or ripping his hair out. She slapped him in the chest, not much harder than a woman would go playfully to a guy and say "you're terrible" or something like that. A woman who has just been tortured for however long against her will would do a hell of a lot more than slap him in the chest and call him an asshole. Especially since she obviously has a very spunky personality (unless that was faked on her part also).

The highlight of the video is the "prostitute" (can't remember her name either). She gives a valiant effort to make it seem real. Unfortunately the above mentioned things gave it away. Nice try though. Hey, they got me to buy it through the mail, the first time I bought a tickling video through the mail since that Puerto Rican girl A.N.A. (the one who introduced Howard Stern to tickling) used to copy tickling videos and sell them. That was before the internet.

So, it is what it is. Not truly NC, but a nice try and probably fooled a lot of people.

Edit: I hadn't read the rest of this thread and saw that there is a post above that covered all of my points. Sorry.

Last edited:
ticklish girl, but frustrating tickling

[QUOTE=.....she totally hated being tickled. By the end of this 44 minute video this woman was screaming and hysterically crying into her gag............
All this is true, but the tickler does not tickles her for more than 2 seconds in a row, during all the 44 minutes. So, that was the most frustrating video I ever saw, considering a real ticklish girl.
And all the rest (including all of Real Tickling, Tickling Paradise, for example), where the lee is tickled for a long time, the fake is not only obvious but offensive.
How can a site call itself "RealTickling" and have a not-ticklish-at-all model that smiles happy and with all her breath intact after several minutes of straight tickling by the Faker-in-Black?
The one and only time I see a model that is really ticklish the tickler goes easy on her. The fact that she is crying at the end means nothing to me, as short as 2 or 3 minutes done the right way would be much better. This I only saw in real life, never on any video, not even on those of Matsushita, where I think the models are also too happy when the tickling stops after 1/2 hour of non-stop tickling(give me a break - a super-expert like me will never believe it).
About the site tickle hell, I was infortunate to have a problem buying acess to it, but I will check it out some day. Heard good things about it. But lets see...
The bottom line:
The real good ticklings can last only 2 or 3 minutes, it`s hell since the start and if the girl is nude she is swetting, dripping, wide open and engorged, and her breasts are bigger by 25%. Ever saw this happen in one of these insulting "orgams tickling" stuff? I bought some, and threw on the trash. From the start to the end the girl`s genitals doesn`t change appearence. All the time they look as if she came from a swim in frozen water.

Sorry to be bringing THIS thread up again but I discovered something interesting.

I was looking through some of my old Tickling Paradise material. I used to be a paid member there and saved some of their audition clips to a disk. No, I won’t copy them for you.

Deep within some of these clips is a woman auditioning by the name of Dena. Dena is locked with her feet in the stocks & an off-screen assistant (they guy called ’Machine’?) tickles her soles at Gabrielle’s urging. It does appear - it does, it does - that Dena is ‘Sharon’ from “Nonconsensual Tickle”.

She looks like her and sounds like her in terms of her laughter when her feet are tickled. Dena even moves like Sharon albeit it’s rather hard to tell when Dena is locked in the stocks and Sharon is spread eagled. Dena is blonde and Sharon is dark-haired, but that is the only physical difference. Same height, the same way Dena & Sharon carry themselves physically, movement of the mouth(s), same cute hiccup of laugher as she throws her head back, then lurches forward with a much bigger laugh.

But this brings a new perspective to the Nonconsensual Tickle video. Assuming that Dena & Sharon are in fact the same person, the plot then for NC is then completely fake and Dena/Sharon knew what she was getting into all of the time. She was already familiar with Gabrielle/“Heather” and Machine before the Nonconsensual Tickle video was shot. She knew Gabrielle dealt in tickling & and knew she was going to get tickled. This is what I presumed all along; these two didn’t really trick, kidnap or otherwise bait-and-switch a poor working girl from a outcall escort service. To some extent everyone knew some tickling was going to go down.

Now, I do not think Dena’s reactions were faked. I think she was truly viciously tickled (with some breaks) and she reacted naturally to the stimulation. This is where the situation’s reality/fiction gets blurry - did Dena consent to be tickled beyond her limits, agreeing to undergo the torment for a large paycheck, or was she double-crossed while physically helpless?

The Pro-consent argument:

*She may have agreed to such treatment - even through her rough ordeal she stays in the character of the call girl and keeps calling Gabrielle “Heather“.

The Con-consent argument:

* Dena may not have agreed to being tickled to THAT extent. Gabrielle/Heather and Machine may have set her up for some tickling and then betrayed her trust by taking the tickling too far (and giving the market what many of us have been curious to see- someone really tickled beyond her will). After all, it was after this experience that Dena/Sharon never appeared in another tickling video again. The same thing happened with Maysa in “The Boogeyman” about the same time. Maysa was taken to an intense, tearful tickling level by Gia as Gabrielle (I guess) taped - and never again returned to Tickling Paradise. We know that Gabrielle had a mean streak in her - her condemnations of other tickle video producers, especially Jeff of MTP, are legend.

I don’t know what the real answer is. Maybe Dena did completely agree to be tickled beyond what she could withstand…. and when she actually got what she signed up for it was too much for her, permanently. Or maybe she was tricked; a sadistic tickle vid producer betraying a bound, trusting model lured into security by a fun, upbeat “audition“, hoping to make big money by offering the first non-consensual video ever for sale to the fetish market- the well being of the actress be damned. Who knows?

But Dena/ Sharon did have some idea of what was to come, inaccurate though it might have been. She wasn’t a near-kidnap victim as some have interpreted the situation she went though. But if she was betrayed while tied, that is about as wrong as you can get.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back