• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oh my God!! not there!!!!!

jd58

TMF Expert
:blaugh: do you have that one ticklish spot that's above all the others you have. the one that as soon as someone gets to it or finds it,it's instent hysterical laughter?
for me it's the bottom of my foot right below the ball and before the arch.

yes for me, several places..my underarms, the hollow between my hips and lower abdomen, and of course, the balls of my feet..

Of course I do but you think I'm gonna post it here for all to see? Piffle.

:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:

"Oh my God! Not there!" hmmmmmmmm...
The only thing I will admit to is that fact that I have screamed it while being tickled.

lk70 said:

LOL Well put!

I have a few spots like that. Get one and I start to go nuts. Get more than one at the same time (esp. if that includes the biggest hot spot) and I'm totally dead. I don't tend to laugh loud. It's more silent laughter and gasping...along with all the goofy noises that come out of me.

The scarey part is that I seem to be finding more and more lately. Not sure if it's the hormonal changes that come along with starting menopaus or what. But...WOW!!! Drew killed me last night after finding one new spot. He was ruthless. And, I loved every minute of it! lol ***shudder!!!***

Ann

lk70 said:

I'll add a poo-poo to that piffle, and raise you a balderdash! :D There could be some spots, but the fun is in the finding, isn't it? ;)

Smiley

Music to a 'Lers ears!

It's one of the special joys in life to discover spots like this. :happyfloa Like a kid on Christmas day!
lk70 said:
A wise man once said, "The fun is in the finding." Some of the very words I live by!
TklDuo-Ann said:
LOL Well put!

I have a few spots like that. Get one and I start to go nuts. Get more than one at the same time (esp. if that includes the biggest hot spot) and I'm totally dead. I don't tend to laugh loud. It's more silent laughter and gasping...along with all the goofy noises that come out of me.

The scarey part is that I seem to be finding more and more lately. Not sure if it's the hormonal changes that come along with starting menopaus or what. But...WOW!!! Drew killed me last night after finding one new spot. He was ruthless. And, I loved every minute of it! lol ***shudder!!!***

Ann
Oh REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!! :woot: Ya don't say! Hey, do me a favor, have Drew give me a call soon, hmmm? (*sinister chuckle whilst twirling moustache) :devil2:
ticklishgiggle said:
Fibber ;)

AffectionateDan said:
Oh REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!! :woot: Ya don't say! Hey, do me a favor, have Drew give me a call soon, hmmm? (*sinister chuckle whilst twirling moustache) :devil2:

You'll get your chance once you get your tail moved out here. Until then, I'll tell you the same thing I told him last night...."GO AWAY!!!" Actually, truth be told, I begged him more than told him. Can anyone say "ragdoll"? Of course, he's plotting my demise for this weekend as well as we celebrate the freedom to be tickle fiends. *sigh* Such fun!

Ann

The only one I'll admit to is my feet. I'll start hyperventilating and begging and shrieking before you come anywhere near me if I think you're gonna tickle my feet. But that's common knowledge.....

When it comes to the few others I have, my lips are staying zipped. :rotate:

TklDuo-Ann said:
You'll get your chance once you get your tail moved out here. Until then, I'll tell you the same thing I told him last night...."GO AWAY!!!" Actually, truth be told, I begged him more than told him. Can anyone say "ragdoll"? Of course, he's plotting my demise for this weekend as well as we celebrate the freedom to be tickle fiends. *sigh* Such fun!

Ann
Muahahahahahaaaaaaa! A wise man once said, "The fun is in the finding!" :tickle:
Mimi said:
The only one I'll admit to is my feet. I'll start hyperventilating and begging and shrieking before you come anywhere near me if I think you're gonna tickle my feet. But that's common knowledge.....

When it comes to the few others I have, my lips are staying zipped. :rotate:
You can bet your sweet bippy that when we cage match, babygirl, I'll be lookin' for that scream spot that Ed found just before his infamous flight on 'Air Mimi'... :devil2: (*singing*) And I know where to loooooooook...

AffectionateDan said:
Muahahahahahaaaaaaa! A wise man once said, "The fun is in the finding!" :tickle:

Yeah. That's actually part of the fun for me as well. Part of me dreads those spots being found and taken advantage of. I'll tense up and do all I can to distract myself and them from those spots. But, there's also a part of me that wants to draw a map and let them just get to destroying me. Guess that "M" in SAM is being redefined lately! lol

Ann

jd58 said:
:blaugh: do you have that one ticklish spot that's above all the others you have. the one that as soon as someone gets to it or finds it,it's instent hysterical laughter?

hmmmm, let me think.......NO!

AffectionateDan said:
You can bet your sweet bippy that when we cage match, babygirl, I'll be lookin' for that scream spot that Ed found just before his infamous flight on 'Air Mimi'... :devil2: (*singing*) And I know where to loooooooook...

HEY! You're not too big to be sent on a snack flight yourself there, Papa Bear! Don't even THINK about trying nuttin!! :bump:

:xpeepsofa

Mimi said:
HEY! You're not too big to be sent on a snack flight yourself there, Papa Bear! Don't even THINK about trying nuttin!! :bump:

Please put your seat backs and tray tables in an upright postion to prepare for flying Danimals.

lk70 said:
Please put your seat backs and tray tables in an upright postion to prepare for flying Danimals.

That would be some accomplishment to make that guy fly across a room.

I do my best not to play with giants.

ticklishgiggle said:

....I could do it. The bigger they are, the harder they fall (and the bigger hole they leave in the door as I sail em through it). :evilha:

Helena said:
:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:

"Oh my God! Not there!" hmmmmmmmm...
The only thing I will admit to is that fact that I have screamed it while being tickled.

Just tell me the spot. noone else here has to know. :evilha:

Mimi said:

Ain't no sofa built that'll hide ya from a grizz, wild thing! And I dunno why you deny it... of course I am, and THINKIN' about it has long since passed! It's a matter of fact, now, all over with except for the shouting! Unless, of course, you're too chicken to come out from behind your sofa... :p :devil2: :2poke: :tickle: :poke3:
lk70 said:
You'll notice that the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelts sign, so please, stay seated, fasten your seatbelts, and return the stewardess to her upright position. And thank you for flying Air Dan.
ticklishgiggle said:
It's okay, Mairead... she really doesn't understand what she's saying. She thinks she's a big girl and junk. Ain't never laid eyes on a west coast grizz before, so she's writin' checks her body can't cash! She'll learn, though... they *ALL* learn. Usually after it's too late.
ticklishgiggle said:
I do my best not to play with giants.
But you don't know what you're missing... :rolleyes:
Mimi said:
....I could do it. The bigger they are, the harder they fall (and the bigger hole they leave in the door as I sail em through it). :evilha:
Awwwwwww... isn't that cute? :jester: Meemers, I hope your affairs are all in order when we finally meet for reals... Lazzy's gonna hafta carry you around in a bucket for a while after we're done, ya know. Silly wabbit!

lk70 said:

puts seat back, tray in upright position.....and ducks head down :xpeepsofa

Look! Up in the air! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Danimal!!!

:upsidedow Ann

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
puts seat back, tray in upright position.....and ducks head down :xpeepsofa

Very wise move. In a Mimi vs Danimal match, someone's going flying!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back