• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oh my God!! not there!!!!!

psssst...Dan....just reach around to the back...I can draw ya a diagram if you like...... :firedevil

do you have that one ticklish spot that's above all the others you have. the one that as soon as someone gets to it or finds it,it's instent hysterical laughter?

Yes. Yes I do.

venray said:
psssst...Dan....just reach around to the back...I can draw ya a diagram if you like...... :firedevil

It was that very same maneuver that landed TTD on the first official Air Mimi Snack Flight, Ray!! :upsidedow

Ray, I'd be careful.

You're like 1/4 Danimal's size.

Like bite-size, even.

TklDuo-Ann said:
Look! Up in the air! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Danimal!!!

:upsidedow Ann
Betcha a pan of brownies it ain't Danimal what goes flyin', babygirl! :rolleyes:
lk70 said:
Very wise move. In a Mimi vs Danimal match, someone's going flying!
How right you are... it'll be a short flight, though. Mimi flying down, pinned under a growly ol' bear! :2poke:
venray said:
See, ladies? THIS is the kinda loyalty that binds the Brotherhood! Tell ya what, Ray... gimme a while to look for it, and if I don't find it in, say.... half an hour or so, you can gimme hints. :devil2:
Mimi said:
It was that very same maneuver that landed TTD on the first official Air Mimi Snack Flight, Ray!! :upsidedow
Poor, misguided Mimi... Ray and Ed are just about the same size, wouldn't ya say? And as I recall the tale, Ed turned that around with amazing nimble grace and jumped back in without missing a beat! You'd better start eatin' your Special K NOW, Meems. You'll need to be 3 or 4 times the woman ya are now to toss the ol' grizz around like them boys. Face it, babygirl... when snacktime comes, Danimal's gonna have him a heapin' helpin' of all you can nibble ribs!
ticklishgiggle said:
Ray, I'd be careful.

You're like 1/4 Danimal's size.

Like bite-size, even.
That's okay, hon... Ray knows I've got him covered, if he wants protection. The Brotherhood sticks together! (unlike certain members of the so-called Sisterhood, who betray one another at the drop of a feather!)
lk70 said:
WOO HOO! Good one...hee hee hee.
It kinda was, wasn't it? :jester: Now, you girls have seen the grizz up close... ya might wanna clue Meemers what she's gettin' herself into, in the name of Sisterhood and all that nonsense. She really doesn't get that she's in over her head! :devil2:

P'sh

I never claimed to be a part of the sisterhood.

It's everyone for themselves in this blood-thirsty community.

AffectionateDan said:
Now, you girls have seen the grizz up close... ya might wanna clue Meemers what she's gettin' herself into, in the name of Sisterhood and all that nonsense. She really doesn't get that she's in over her head! :devil2:

Yeah I've seen the Grizz up close and he's definitely a spectacle. I have faith in the Meemster though and I'll be pleased to back her up if needed (which I doubt).

lk70 said:
Yeah I've seen the Grizz up close and he's definitely a spectacle. I have faith in the Meemster though and I'll be pleased to back her up if needed (which I doubt).
Yet another silly wabbit. Ah well. You can help her AFTER I'm done with her, cause she's gonna need it!

lk70 said:
Of course I do but you think I'm gonna post it here for all to see? Piffle.

Why wouldn't you want to post that spot on this forum lk? You afraid someone might use it against you? ;)

Snail Shell

]

Who's gonna back YOU up LK....I paid close attention to what Jamie was doin' to YOU.... :poke3:

As for you Giggs.....a raspberry well placed on the nape of the neck and you are done.... :woot:

venray said:
As for you Giggs.....a raspberry well placed on the nape of the neck and you are done.... :woot:

That was classified information...

venray said:
]

Who's gonna back YOU up LK....I paid close attention to what Jamie was doin' to YOU.... :poke3:

Hell's bell's. I was afraid someone would bring that up. Jamie must be eliminated from the equation before it's too late for me.

lk70 said:
Of course I do but you think I'm gonna post it here for all to see? Piffle.

Hmmmmm, perhaps someone should tell everyone FOR you :p

lk70 said:
Hell's bell's. I was afraid someone would bring that up. Jamie must be eliminated from the equation before it's too late for me.

It is already too late, Darlin'........ :p :p :p

Yep......I have one or more of those spots but you won't hear it from ME whey they are. :p

lk70 said:

Someone better bring some peanut butter to next year's NEST, 'cuz LK's toast. (yeah, I actually said that...)

Snail Shell

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back