• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Online dating... is it a real relationship?

You get to know them online.You can't love a video game.You just have to meet the right person sometimes love is patient enough to wait.When they get the ability to most eventually meet eachother and sometimes they are content just being together and not seeing each other.Love isn't always conventional it has different forms it isn't for everyone but some like it.Not everyone is the same and who is anybody to tell someone they don't truly love somebody just because others can't love someone that way.Everybody is different and therefore loves in different ways.It's not fair to say there is only one way you can fall in love with somebody because there is no one or right way to fall in love and have a relationship

My way is the only right way, but I've heard rumors of other couples working out despite doing it differently. Roll the dice, I guess.

So are you saying someone can love a screen name? One that they are never entirely sure of. As in, never entirely sure they are indeed the gender they say they are, the personality they portray, etc? Is that true love? I mean I guess no one can really say. And the thread was asking if that is truly a romantic relationship. It's one thing if there is plans and hopes of one day meeting. If not, well then I don't know how entirely real or healthy that is.

there is no right way nerrad.
It may not be healthy but a lot of times they do plan to meet each other someday.I'm not saying it's healthy because in all likely hood it isn't because all humans do need physical contact and should be socialized but the people who do this generally don't socialize much in the outside world because of their own personal reasons but everyone is different so therefore what is right for you isn't always what is right for someone else.

I think if two people meet, agree to date, and one of them... goes away to college.... that's a long distance relationship. One gets stationed oversees in the military... long distance. Regardless of future intentions, in the truest sense of the word "dating" which this thread was written about... you are not. I'm not saying it's an inexcusable "relationship". I just think it falls under a different banner than dating. You're interested, stimulated, curious, excited, anxious, eager, etc. But you're not dating. You're communicating.

hey some people aren't health conscious.What can I say.I know it's real though.If you feel you love something in your heart and soul it's real.You love them and their is no arguing that.A heart knows what it wants and your feelings don't lie.What you felt for someone you once loved is just as true now as what it was back then.You can fall out of love but if you once loved something you loved it screen name or not screen name.Love is love it doesn't matter what you love.You could love a tree but you still love it.People love animals.You know there is a real person behind that screen and you interact with that person and learn things about them.You can learn to love a pen pal.Words are very powerful things

So you agree that it's not a romantic relationship? Just because there are the feelings of love, or what may seem like love, doesn't make it a relationship. That's what I'm trying to say about "online dating."

Seems clear to me. Of anyone that's responded, only you and I are on the same page here, Annie.

Whaddya say... wanna date?

Ha. Thanks Nerrad.

Okay, an online relationship we'll call it. But that does not constitute a romantic relationship.

Hmph. So I'm not getting any tonight? Is that what you're saying?

Nonetheless... you do have hypnotic eyes.

no honestly it isn't romantic I mean you can't go over to their house and like put roses all over their bathtub with candles and make a nice warm bubble bath and then make out in the bathtub,then dry off and go snuggle up under the covers next to each other.The only thing romantic is the words you can say to each other and the picture you can paint with those words.Then imagination has to do the rest but the feelings and all are real and you really do love each other

Annie...

I have something special planned for us this evening. I thought we could go over to www.brazzaz.com and look at a fantastic menu and pics of the dining area, maybe a wine list. Then we swing by www.transitnightclubchicago.com for some cyber dancing and fun. Afterwards, we'll go to the Convention and Visitor's Bureau website and stare out over pictures of the water, lol'ing to each other and typing sweet nothings in each other's online chatbox.

Login around 7pm? Can't wait.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back