• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

Male ler/lee here living about an hour north of philly looking for a female living somewhere on the eastern side of PA or even in jersey since its not to far away send me an in at wolfsru either yahoo or AIM would love to hear from someone either someone to meet or to just talk to

Central Pennsylvania.

Anyone wanting to meet for coffee or a beer?:D

LOL..its definately the water...another pittsburgher here...natrona heights.

26/f/ler - work with Viper Productions. Live in the north west suburbs of philly - chestnut hill. good luck with what you're looking for everyone ;) FYI - Viper Productions is always interested in talking to and possibly working with new female lees - and maybe some day when we get enough of a client base, we'll work with the guys too. :)

Im in Greensburg but sorry im not into real meetings, people creep me out. I love to chit chat though online.

I am living in Central Philly right now. I'd like to maybe meet you. Good luck finding a tickle partner!

How! The tickling scene in PA seems to be heating up! First Freepeace with her tickle-massage business, and now Hollowkitten helping viper with his business plan. How cool is that?

-Maestro

ticklejen i'd love to meet you if you want to talk i have both yahoo and aim name is wolfsru <<<<----

Yes, it must be the water...

Or "wudder", depending upon where in the state you reside.

38/m/philly burbs here. :)

33/m/er Conshohocken/Plymouth meeting

First time in 4 month logged into this site and what a pleasant surprise to find so many tickler/ee s in Philly area.

Maybe we should start a group at meetup.com and have some gathering from time to time.

Can this work?

I have been looking for a Female Lee in the Philadelphia area....who knows maybe this thread will help me out! Anybody out there?

cash for tickling

Hey all, I'm in Central PA. Check out my thread in this section about an opportunity to be paid to be tickled.

45 year old male here in Pittsburgh, ler/lee but mostly lee. Originally from NYC area, so I feel a bit like I've been living in limbo! Getting up there in age, but don't think I'll ever lose my intense interest. No experience with other tickler/lees, but such is life. Been lurking here for some time, but would love to get more involved.

As I've said before, I'm a 21/m/ler just outside Philly, always looking to meet new people in the area!!! :3poke:

Im in Wilkes-Barre or Hazleton depending on school. 21/m/ler mostly

Last edited:
Central PA

Love this thread!! I guess I better check in here as well....... Male Lee here in the Harrisburg area. There indeed must be something in the water here in this state. It is refreshing to see all the Female Ler's replying to this thread!

<<wonder how many of them have a pair of long gloves tucked away in their dresser???>>

tickling in pa

hi i am curious about freepeaces tickle massage business , where is it at and may i go there thanks

West Chester

39/m ler in WC....now tell me there must be some ticklish WCU students around...i gots to find them

and Viper if you are reading this and need an intern, holla at me...cause that's how i roll! lol

jake

Hey, 24/m in Pitt. I haven't posted here before so I'm pretty clueless, but would be interested in meeting other people in the area.

yay!

I saw this thread and i got all excited. I didn't think there were so many tickle people in PA. I'm new to the site and this caught me by surprise. I'm 21 year old female from Saint Clair, which is right outside of Pottsville.

Hi all

Im a 41 year old male ler from Philly. Im over 6' tall and power lift. Would love to chat with any othe Philly area ladies. Please feel free to pm me here.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back