• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pet Peeves about videos

No, not the one I was thinking of . Ill give you a hint, it is a UK site

Wouldn't know then, never seen any UK clips. Mostly because the only two sources I've ever seen for them are 99.99999% full of stocking and nylons, which I think are fucking hideous.

Of course said:
The Last Laugh, just to clarify I was not saying I would condone such a step as tricking someone and then tickling the mercilessly against their will. I'm sure you knew that but just making sure.

Big Jim your quote it about not hurting TIB is confusing to me, I'm a bit slow can you elaborate? Actually, I think I'll post this in a new thread so as not to further derail this one. Last Laugh and Big Jim if you both could respond there I would appreciate it.

Why didn't I like them as much as Alpha? Alpha's models reacted more and Alpha's models made heavier contact.

Compared to what models? The Alpha girls did a very good job under the circumstances, but some of my other videos feature more intense tickling and reactions. Take Marie-Christine from Last Laugh Xi, or Dalia and Kate from Last Laugh Eta, Kappa and Omicron, for instance.

The natiive American girl in particular

What native American girl?

The only other one who came close was the elder of the two sisters you shot with about three vids later (Caro, I think you called her?) and there is something very NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... *takes deep breath*............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Caro? Seriously? She had interesting reactions, but that's hardly one of the best "lickling" scenes in my catalog.

That's something you don't even often see in Tickle Abuse clips

Oh, come on! You're using Tickle Abuse for comparison purposes? The company who's arguably the leader in the market these days? How is that even remotely fair? Of course I don't have models who are as hot as those from TA, or as ticklish, or as willing to go overboard with sexy/sexual stuff. Neither do my videos feature awesome custom-made bondage devices, or superior picture and sound. I'm PAINFULLY aware of it, thank you very much. But analyzing my videos by comparing them to a beast like Tickle Abuse is more or less meaningless and futile. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

Alpha's models are also probably among your most photogenic and they are both very natural (again, probably down to it being just an audition). I don't consider myself a misogynist really, nor a chauvinist, but I've never bought a video or a clip that had models I thought were munters. (Cue: yet more referencing) Not that most of your models are, although one or two were.

That's very subjective, but it's true that a few of the models don't seem well suited to fetish video material. What happens in some cases is that I get in touch with a model I think looks cute, suggest to her that she finds a friend to pose with, and when she does find a friend it turns out that this friend isn't quite what I was hoping for in terms of looks. This despite the fact that I specify that models should be reasonably attractive. Again, it's quite subjective. I understand that the models tend to prefer to team up with their best friends and can be biased in their appreciation of their looks. But it's still very frustrating when the first model makes a poor choice of partner from a purely physical point of view. But what can I do about it? Should I tell the girls that the friend isn't attractive enough for my videos? How awkward is that? Maybe I'm not enough of a professional, but I simply can't do it. Besides, chances are the original model, which is actually cute, would drop out of the project in support of of friend. Since I don't want to lose a nice model I sometimes end up having to hire her friend, whom I normally wouldn't have considered.

Please don't feel insulted François, there is none intended.

I won't lie to you, it's not easy. But I'll try.

I find it intriguing that the only two videos you mentioned are the very first two I released. I do remember that you wrote some positive feedback about my work in the early days, and we traded messages for a while. But you eventually stopped (which is perfectly ok). Is it possible that, for some reason, you paid more attention to my very early work but overlooked a lot of what came later? I may be wrong, but you don't seem very familiar with a good part of my catalog. I don't think the quality of my work changed radically after just a couple of videos. While I do like Alpha well enough and wish I could have done a proper shoot (or more) with Marie and Isabelle, I don't consider it one of my strongest videos overall. Or at least, there are several that easily compare to Alpha in terms of playfulness and intensity.

Oh well, if that's how you feel about my work, that's fine. Can't argue personal tastes. But I probably should stop following this thread before I get too depressed. It's stressful enough to try making a comeback after over a year without new releases. To be perfectly honest with you, it's not going well so far.

Big Jim your quote it about not hurting TIB is confusing to me, I'm a bit slow can you elaborate?

In 1998 (that or '99) Realtickling produced a video called Without Consent. It featured Priscilla James talking excitedly to camera about how she "has this friend Toni" who is "SOOOOOO" ticklish and who wants to do some photo shoots stuff for bare feet. Jason, Priscilla's boyfriend walks out with the camera and is filming Toni as Priscilla puts Toni in the ties for the "photo shoot". Of course, once she's tied, Priscilla, the second most deadly female ler of all time, whips off her shoes and socks and goes to town on her.

Toni IS ticklish as it turns out. So ticklish that 25 minutes or so later she's leaking tears (but not actually sobbing or anything) down her face. Priscilla takes the film to TIB and persuades him to release it, he offers Toni however many hundred dollars it would cost to get her to sign a release form.

Etc...

There is a school of thought, which François subscribes to, that says it was totally kayfabe. As we've said many times though, tickling models couldn't act if their lives depended on it and Toni seems, to me, to be totally genuine, if also totally dumb as a sack of hammers.

I'm on the fence, twelve years later. It was the first ever tickling video that I ever bought.

Last Laugh your right, it was more of a general admission by me. I should not have directed it at you specifically. I agreed with your earlier response to my first post though. (sorry for all the edits on my part, I need to type slower).

Big Jim thanks for the clarification, wonder if that clip still exists, I'm astonished that it went on for 25 minutes.

Oh, come on! You're using Tickle Abuse for comparison purposes? The company who's arguably the leader in the market these days? How is that even remotely fair? Of course I don't have models who are as hot as those from TA, or as ticklish, or as willing to go overboard with sexy/sexual stuff. Neither do my videos feature awesome custom-made bondage devices, or superior picture and sound. I'm PAINFULLY aware of it, thank you very much. But analyzing my videos by comparing them to a beast like Tickle Abuse is more or less meaningless and futile. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

As Michael Winner would say, "Calm down, dear!"

I was bigging your video up OVER Tickle Abuse's. In the respect in which I was talking in that post, your Alpha video contained something not that many of Tickle Abuse's ever do, and only two or three that I've seen at that.

I was complimenting you, you daft bugger. Try re-reading my post.

I might also add François, before I reply to the rest of your post, that I mentioned in a previous post that MAgic Touch's biggest bonus for me was Jeff's home-made look. It makes it easier to relate to and put oneself inside, because it looks more like what I would do myself (and subsequently did - although I did hire a studio for mine). That gives you an advantage over TA from my POV.

Now I'm going MIA whilst looking for a VIP.

As Michael Winner would say, "Calm down, dear!"

Sorry, I don't have the first clue who that is.

I was bigging your video up OVER Tickle Abuse's. In the respect in which I was talking in that post, your Alpha video contained something not that many of Tickle Abuse's ever do, and only two or three that I've seen at that.

I was complimenting you, you daft bugger. Try re-reading my post.

Oh, I see. You're right, I did miss something. I guess I was paying more attention to the criticism of the lickling in most of my videos (the banana comment) than to the compliment about a video I made 9 years ago, thinking you were comparing Tickle Abuse's work to the bulk of my own work (bad), and not specifically to Alpha (good). My mistake.

Still, it's tough to be told that I peaked with my very first video and then never made anything else that was as good. Makes one wonder how the hell I managed to survive for over 9 years.

By the way, it seems to me that if a banana could feel pain it would probably consider being peeled to be very serious damage indeed.

Last Laugh your right, it was more of a general admission by me. I should not have directed it at you specifically. I agreed with your earlier response to my first post though. (sorry for all the edits on my part, I need to type slower).

That's quite alright, I'm sorry if I sounded defensive. It wasn't my intention.

Compared to what models? The Alpha girls did a very good job under the circumstances, but some of my other videos feature more intense tickling and reactions. Take Marie-Christine from Last Laugh Xi, or Dalia and Kate from Last Laugh Eta, Kappa and Omicron, for instance.

I owned your first four videos, one on VHS and 2, 3 and 4 on CD-ROM. I’ve also bought a number of clips from your store.

I remember in one of the videos being slightly thrown askance by the model wearing what appeared to be incredibly thick tartan socks. Little things like that.

What native American girl?

I think her name was Marie? In Alpha? She’s either Native American or mixed race with African ethnicity, not sure which. Either way, she was FUCKING ticklish. :D

Caro? Seriously? She had interesting reactions, but that's hardly one of the best "lickling" scenes in my catalog.

No, when Caro was the ler. She wasn’t that dynamic, but she did the tongue between the toes thing, which always wins points with me. You might say I’m biased in favour of it. As I said though, a bit weird doing it to her kid sister.

That's very subjective, but it's true that a few of the models don't seem well suited to fetish video material. What happens in some cases is that I get in touch with a model I think looks cute, suggest to her that she finds a friend to pose with, and when she does find a friend it turns out that this friend isn't quite what I was hoping for in terms of looks. This despite the fact that I specify that models should be reasonably attractive. Again, it's quite subjective. I understand that the models tend to prefer to team up with their best friends and can be biased in their appreciation of their looks. But it's still very frustrating when the first model makes a poor choice of partner from a purely physical point of view. But what can I do about it? Should I tell the girls that the friend isn't attractive enough for my videos? How awkward is that? Maybe I'm not enough of a professional, but I simply can't do it. Besides, chances are the original model, which is actually cute, would drop out of the project in support of of friend. Since I don't want to lose a nice model I sometimes end up having to hire her friend, whom I normally wouldn't have considered.

F, you are NOT professional, and coming from me that is a fucking compliment! Your videos that I liked would lose their charm if you had lights, clapperboard, “actress” models and all the rest of the shit. The fact that Alpha was my favourite should illustrate that.

As to recruitment, who can say? Jeff recruited in a similar way to you when he lived in NJ originally, and he didn’t seem to have any trouble. A schwinng for Farra, anyone? That’s a million karat fucking diamond right there. Lucky bastard. Lol

When I did my three amateur ones, I did precede them by doing one with a dear friend of mine, for practice I suppose. When I actually went for the rest though I hired fetish models to do it with and a hired studios to film them in. They had a distinctly different flavour to yours. I did find out in advance exactly what the appearance of all involved was and their own assessment of how ticklish they were. They never looked totally girl next door of course, but I did brief them very strictly beforehand: whatever you do… whatever you’ve done in the past… DO NOT FUCKING ACT! This somewhat stunned the third one, who actually owned the studio, as she’d been getting ready all her verbals for begging me to stop and so on, but as a result of me telling her to do nothing that didn’t come as part of her normal personality the video shines as an example of ler/lee banter and naturalness, despite the fact that she was a pro model.

I won't lie to you, it's not easy. But I'll try.

Francois, I think I’ve caught you at a bad time. I’m not in the mod for slamming anyone, people like you least of all. I can’t help the fact that I don’t find thick tartan socks attractive, or find the models of yours that I’ve seen to be too light in contact when they use their mouths. But that doesn’t mean I think your enterprise is worthless. On the contrary!

You may not see it right now F, but I’m on your side here!

I find it intriguing that the only two videos you mentioned are the very first two I released. I do remember that you wrote some positive feedback about my work in the early days, and we traded messages for a while. But you eventually stopped (which is perfectly ok). Is it possible that, for some reason, you paid more attention to my very early work but overlooked a lot of what came later? I may be wrong, but you don't seem very familiar with a good part of my catalog. I don't think the quality of my work changed radically after just a couple of videos. While I do like Alpha well enough and wish I could have done a proper shoot (or more) with Marie and Isabelle, I don't consider it one of my strongest videos overall. Or at least, there are several that easily compare to Alpha in terms of playfulness and intensity.

I stopped because for the past seven or so years I’ve totally withdrawn from the community, apart from the VERY occasional post. I don’t even run the UKTF any more and haven’t for some years, although I do still own it.

Oh well, if that's how you feel about my work, that's fine. Can't argue personal tastes. But I probably should stop following this thread before I get too depressed. It's stressful enough to try making a comeback after over a year without new releases. To be perfectly honest with you, it's not going well so far.

F, for fuck’s sake give yourself a shake. I’m not attacking you. All that is happening is that I’m not heaping fulsome praise on all of the work you’ve done. Long may your company and your type of enterprise last! If I talked about you how I’ve talked about FMC in the past, then you’d have a reason to think I was a prick. :D

Toni seems, to me, to be totally genuine, if also totally dumb as a sack of hammers.

To the point that, despite this being done completely against her will, she somehow allowed herself to be untied and tied up again in two different positions (three positions in all). Now THAT's dumb! And pretty hard to believe.

Sorry, I don't have the first clue who that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdO4epI7oyg Enjoy! He's an irritating twat too, so I thought it was appropriate. (And that's me insinuating that I'M one, before you get worried even more.)

Oh, I see. You're right, I did miss something. I guess I was paying more attention to the criticism of the lickling in most of my videos (the banana comment) than to the compliment about a video I made 9 years ago, thinking you were comparing Tickle Abuse's work to the bulk of my own work (bad), and not specifically to Alpha (good). My mistake.

You are REALLY trying hard not to accept a compliment, aren't you? Believe me François, you're going to re-read this one day and feel slightly silly.

And you work, bulk of, isn't "bad" at all. As I said in my original post, it just doesn't hit all my buttons through a mixture of factors, one of which is blind lightning-strike chance. (You didn't happen to know Brooke before TA snagged her.)

Still, it's tough to be told that I peaked with my very first video and then never made anything else that was as good. Makes one wonder how the hell I managed to survive for over 9 years.

It shouldn't. It should be obvious. I am one tosser, with one opinion and one set of preferences. The other zillion thousand of potential customers who come through this forum don't share them exactly.

By the way, it seems to me that if a banana could feel pain it would probably consider being peeled to be very serious damage indeed.

You're splitting the hairs over a jokey soft fruit reference? Jesus, you are feeling down brother.

To the point that, despite this being done completely against her will, she somehow allowed herself to be untied and tied up again in two different positions (three positions in all). Now THAT's dumb! And pretty hard to believe.

Indeed, but if it was kayfabe, you can't deny they dealt with the segues very adroitly. And with a plot that didn't involve chloroform too! That's handy because it's a bloody carcinogen.

You're splitting the hairs over a jokey soft fruit reference? Jesus, you are feeling down brother.

Oh, I thought I was adding a touch of levity to my otherwise depressing post with that comment. Oh well.

I think her name was Marie? In Alpha? She’s either Native American or mixed race with African ethnicity, not sure which. Either way, she was FUCKING ticklish

If you really mean Marie then I'm completely mystified. She was ticklish enough, but Isabelle was clearly much more so, and so are many of my other models. But maybe you actually meant Isabelle. She does have a somewhat exotic look, but I never thought she was anything other than caucasian. I may be wrong, though.

In any case, Isabelle was indeed very ticklish, definitely above average as far as my models are concerned (though not quite as much as a few others). I can only wish all my models were as ticklish as she was. No such luck, though.

No, when Caro was the ler. She wasn’t that dynamic, but she did the tongue between the toes thing, which always wins points with me. You might say I’m biased in favour of it.

Caro did a fairly good job, but it barely worked on Lisa. Lisa wasn't all that sensitive to that technique. Her reactions were in good part due to the weirdness of the sensation and of the situation. Not very impressive from a tickling point of view.

You're saying that it's the snaking of the tongue between the toes that did it for you? I'm confused, don't most of the models who do oral tickling in my videos go for some tongue-between-the-toes action? Or maybe it’s something that only started becoming standard in my videos later in my video production career? I don't quite remember. It just seems like a given nowadays. Which I why I don't quite understand why the scene with Caro was so special.

I can’t help the fact that I don’t find thick tartan socks attractive

Neither do I. I think they look hideous. But, assuming that's who you're referring to, they're the only socks Caro brought with her. I certainly didn't choose them. Thing is, the models don't always make the best choices when they prepare for shoots, if they even bother paying attention to the instructions I give them. Just one of the many things that can escape a producer's control during a shoot.

Nowadays I keep a stash of ladies’ socks for when the models don’t have any, or when they’re dirty or otherwise inappropriate, or if we want to tear/cut them open to expose the feet. But the shoot with Caro was only my second one, and I was still very clueless about a lot of things back then. Still am, but I’ve learned a few tricks over the years.

Still, Caro’s socks seem like such a small detail to me. It's not like I produce sock videos. The socks usually come off really quickly. Really, they're just there to be removed.

While on the topic of Caro’s clothes, I also didn’t like the gold top she wore for the last few scenes (the one where she gets tickled). It didn’t do it for me at all. But again, my lack of experience prevented me from realizing it during the shoot. Not that I don’t miss details during shoots nowadays, but I’m pretty sure that if I did that shoot today I would notice it and ask Caro to wear something else. But I digress…

I stopped because for the past seven or so years I’ve totally withdrawn from the community, apart from the VERY occasional post. I don’t even run the UKTF any more and haven’t for some years, although I do still own it.

So you're mostly familiar with the first 2 years or so of my work, then? Maybe that explains it. My videos may have changed a little somewhat since my first few releases.

Francois, I think I’ve caught you at a bad time. I’m not in the mod for slamming anyone, people like you least of all.

Possibly. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm very nervous and, I'm sorry to say, rather pessimistic about coming back with new clips after such a long absence. The competition and piracy have become SO deadly... I can't help but think that, when my old camcorder broke down back in 2009, I should simply have put a stop to my video-making activities, closed shop once and for all and moved on to something else. But no, I decided to buy a new one and shoot a ton of new material without knowing if I still had a chance of survival in this market. Just plain stupid.

People seemed happy about my comeback when I posted the preview for my new clip. But somehow this was followed by a brutal crash in my sales. In fact, I believe November 2011 has been the absolute worst month I've had since I started selling clips back in 2004. And this after coming back with something new after a year's absence. The last few months have actually been comparatively decent compared to November. As you can imagine, this is devastating blow to my morale. All that wasted work, time and money... I think I may have an idea what the reason for this odd, seemingly illogical sudden drop in sales may be, but it doesn't make me feel any better. So yeah, you may be right, I'm not in a very good mood when it comes to my clips, making me very sensitive to criticism. And I’m fully aware that this exchange is making me look like a total jackass. Sorry.

You know, this thread isn't supposed to be about my clips. It's about things in clips that annoy people. Seems like we kind of hijacked the thread, there. So maybe we should give it a rest.

Indeed, but if it was kayfabe, you can't deny they dealt with the segues very adroitly.

I guess the video was indeed well done, all things considered. It's not without its charm. I'm also willing to accept that she may not have been told the whole plan before the shoot started. She may have been a little surprised when Priscilla told her she was going to tickle her (or not, who knows). But I don't believe it was truly done against her will. Especially not the 2nd and 3rd scenes.

Oh, I thought I was adding a touch of levity to my otherwise depressing post with that comment. Oh well.

Sorry, I missed the levity, mate. I thought you were just being snarky. My bad.

If you really mean Marie then I'm completely mystified. She was ticklish enough, but Isabelle was clearly much more so, and so are many of my other models. But maybe you actually meant Isabelle. She does have a somewhat exotic look, but I never thought she was anything other than caucasian. I may be wrong, though.

I meant Isabelle, sorry. The one with the much darker skin and the eyes that didn’t bore holes through concrete. She was the one who got tickled second and had her feet in wide holes at the end, Marie had hers side by side through her whole lee section.

She was Caucasian? Really? I always thought she had some native American in her, just going from appearance. Of course, I dunno how rare such a thing is in Quebec. I don’t have a clue what your city’s ethnic diversity is like.

In any case, Isabelle was indeed very ticklish, definitely above average as far as my models are concerned (though not quite as much as a few others). I can only wish all my models were as ticklish as she was. No such luck, though. You're saying that it's the snaking of the tongue between the toes that did it for you? I'm confused, don't most of the models who do oral tickling in my videos go for some tongue-between-the-toes action? Or maybe it’s something that only started becoming standard in my videos later in my video production career? I don't quite remember. It just seems like a given nowadays. Which I why I don't quite understand why the scene with Caro was so special.

Not a great deal do, no. Most do some half hearted licking of the sole and the occasional nibble of a toe. And I have never seen one do a full toe suck or go under/between the toes the way she did on Marie. As you say, maybe I should look closer at more modern material.

Neither do I. I think they look hideous. But, assuming that's who you're referring to, they're the only socks Caro brought with her. I certainly didn't choose them. Thing is, the models don't always make the best choices when they prepare for shoots, if they even bother paying attention to the instructions I give them. Just one of the many things that can escape a producer's control during a shoot.

No, Caro is not the model I’m talking about here. I think it’s the one in Gamma. Not only was she wearing freaky deaky socks, but underneath she was wearing really thick tights, which stayed on waaaaaay too long for my liking. Unlike socks I find those physically repulsive, so I can tolerate nylon or stocks if they vanish early and leave most of the video bare, but if they stay on, they just look ugly. Of course, I’m sure you had about two hundred people who said they wanted nylon, so I know this is something almost entirely individual to me.

Still, Caro’s socks seem like such a small detail to me. It's not like I produce sock videos. The socks usually come off really quickly. Really, they're just there to be removed.

As I said, t’was the bird in Gamma, not Beta.

So you're mostly familiar with the first 2 years or so of my work, then? Maybe that explains it. My videos may have changed a little somewhat since my first few releases.

I shall have a gander…

Possibly. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm very nervous and, I'm sorry to say, rather pessimistic about coming back with new clips after such a long absence. The competition and piracy have become SO deadly... I can't help but think that, when my old camcorder broke down back in 2009, I should simply have put a stop to my video-making activities, closed shop once and for all and moved on to something else. But no, I decided to buy a new one and shoot a ton of new material without knowing if I still had a chance of survival in this market. Just plain stupid.

Don’t shut shop. Jeff hasn’t added anything new for about four years to his clip store, but it’s still there. AND the stuff he’s got sale is only about a quarter of the stuff he used to have for sale on VHS.

People seemed happy about my comeback when I posted the preview for my new clip. But somehow this was followed by a brutal crash in my sales. In fact, I believe November 2011 has been the absolute worst month I've had since I started selling clips back in 2004. And this after coming back with something new after a year's absence. The last few months have actually been comparatively decent compared to November. As you can imagine, this is devastating blow to my morale. All that wasted work, time and money... I think I may have an idea what the reason for this odd, seemingly illogical sudden drop in sales may be, but it doesn't make me feel any better. So yeah, you may be right, I'm not in a very good mood when it comes to my clips, making me very sensitive to criticism. And I’m fully aware that this exchange is making me look like a total jackass. Sorry.

Well for what it’s worth F, I always mean mine to be constructive. Here’s the best piece I could think of giving. Take it or discard it mate, it’s up to you. :)

Amateur tickling models are great lees, because their reactions are so natural and unfiltered. They’re the best, in my view. But as lers they suck big donkey dangly bits. They’re not very good as worshippers/licklers either. Take Last Laugh Feet 5_1 clip for example. You know, the one where the girl is lying in bed reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix? Very frustrating clip. The girl doing the ler’ing is barely grazing the recipient’s feet. It makes me want to leap into the clip, barge her out of the way and say,
“Watch, this is how it’s REALLY done!”
Contrast that to Brooke from Tickle Abuse, who uses her tongue on bare soles and her lips on toes with the same sort of power and the same gusto and relish with which an interior decorator would use an emulsion brush on a ceiling!

The ler’ing really needs to be done by someone who’s into it. For what it’s worth, I think you underuse yourself. Again, that’s just my opinion, but from the few flashes of yourself you’ve shown on camera you don’t fall into the trap of being 400lbs or having shit facial hair that is laughable and distracting, nor do you wear a disguise that makes you look like a paedophile trying to very unconvincingly saunter past a playground, like Elliot Shear used to do.

Failing that, if you really don’t want to appear yourself, I would recommend making finding a really enthusiastic female ler to be a semi-permanent fixture in your productions. Some girl who’s never tickled in her life and for whom tickling means next to nothing, poking and prodding like she has no idea at all results in no reactions and zero onscreen chemistry.

By all means keep the lees who come in as first timers, I would plead with you to do that, but the ler needs to know what they’re doing and love it. Alpha was a total lightning strike. Also, I imagine that a female ler who is a regular would be a rather useful “recruitment tool”.

Anyway, shall we continue by PM mate?

i think last laugh has done a great job with his vids, got two of them myself, Fran keep up the great work!

For the producers out there, if you're going to look for a good ticklee, find someone who also at least has some decent looking feet. Nothing worse than seeing fucking paws being tickled. Or the toes are all long and stringy like curly fries. The feet are huge and flat, or the soles of the woman's feet are ashy, gray and look like volcano crust. I don't want to see that fucking shit. Some of the producers just pick anybody off the street and try to tickle them. It's garbage.

For the producers out there, if you're going to look for a good ticklee, find someone who also at least has some decent looking feet. Nothing worse than seeing fucking paws being tickled. Or the toes are all long and stringy like curly fries. The feet are huge and flat, or the soles of the woman's feet are ashy, gray and look like volcano crust. I don't want to see that fucking shit. Some of the producers just pick anybody off the street and try to tickle them. It's garbage.

I would never make a decision on whether to buy a clip or not based on how attractive the 'lee's feet were. Some of my favourite clips have ladies with what a foot-fetishist would probably consider ugly feet. However, I buy the clips for their tickling content not their foot content. Their are far more outlets for foot content than tickling so it would seem ridiculous to me to reject a potentially fantastic 'lee because they don't have flawless feet.

Poor standards of foot care on the other hand is not really accceptable for a professional model.

I would never make a decision on whether to buy a clip or not based on how attractive the 'lee's feet were. Some of my favourite clips have ladies with what a foot-fetishist would probably consider ugly feet. However, I buy the clips for their tickling content not their foot content. Their are far more outlets for foot content than tickling so it would seem ridiculous to me to reject a potentially fantastic 'lee because they don't have flawless feet.

Ok, this applies in your world.

But in my world, if the feet look jacked up, I don't buy the clip. Period.

I'll qualify my pet peeve by first saying my favorite aspect of any tickle vid is the model's laugh. That's why I value previews. As such, my pet peeve is when a preview only shows 10 seconds of the model stretched out, the ler comes in, and it goes to black without me getting to hear what I'm about to invest good money in. So of course studios that do this usually won't get my business. Like someone else on this thread said, if you don't like 'em, don't buy 'em. Words to live by.

Ok, this applies in your world.

But in my world, if the feet look jacked up, I don't buy the clip. Period.

The above statement sums up why these threads are a waste of time. We all like different things.

In the spirit of this thread I'd like to state that I don't like Westerns.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back