• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

My brother is in the hospital with blood clots in one leg and both lungs and they plan on keeping him at least a week. On top of that his friend of thirty plus years passed away Tuesday and my brother will miss the service tomorrow so I'll be going in his place. As you can imagine he could not feel much worse right now. Thanks.

I'm sorry to hear that. Saying a prayer for your brother's quick and complete recovery

Sorry to hear all of this old friend....Tracy and I will hold you both in our thoughts and prayers....

Sorry for all your families trouble, my good friend. You know how to contact me if you need to.

I'm so sorry, Buggy. Thoughts and prayers for you all. :console: Call me if you need to talk, hon. :redheart:

This thread has some age on it but I want to say thanks to everyone who took a moment to post here. It really does mean a lot. Sorry about the delay in responding, I have not been online much the last month or so.

I'm glad to hear your brother is doing better.

It's always good to see them get better isn't it?

Hope you are doing well; peace and blessings to your family and prayers and positive energy towards his complete and speedy recovery!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back