• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prayer Requests

Do you know anyone who has been/might be deployed to Iraq?

• Yes, I have an immediate family member

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, a good friend

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes, an aquaintance

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes, another relative

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, thank goodness

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
I thought that I would start a thread for those of you who need prayer for anything.

It can be for you, a friend/relative, an idea, something famous, anything you want.

I ask only that you don't use this thread to slander the idea. If you don't agree with prayer or God, then simply quit reading. I am not trying to convert, merely pray for those who desire the prayer.

Anyone who wishes to join me in praying for these requests may of course do so!

I hope you will not feel to shy to ask for your needs and the needs of others. I promise I will add them to my weekly prayer list and pray for them daily.

:angel: ~FT

ForgottenTcklr said:
I thought that I would start a thread for those of you who need prayer for anything.

It can be for you, a friend/relative, an idea, something famous, anything you want.

I ask only that you don't use this thread to slander the idea. If you don't agree with prayer or God, then simply quit reading. I am not trying to convert, merely pray for those who desire the prayer.

Anyone who wishes to join me in praying for these requests may of course do so!

I hope you will not feel to shy to ask for your needs and the needs of others. I promise I will add them to my weekly prayer list and pray for them daily.

:angel: ~FT
I am not too shy, I would like to be the first to post a prayer request. One of my co-workers little girl has cancer, she is 3 years old and her name is Mandy. So if you guys would be so kind as to say a prayer for both of them I would appreciate it. Lori is also a single Mom. Thanks FT for starting this! :Kiss1:

Great thread, FT!

I ask the Lord to continue watching over a friend's brother who had a brain anurism last week. He survived the initial occurence and was moved out of ICU yesterday. May healing continue.

I join in lifting up Mandy and her mom and all those on our respective prayer lists.

Ann

Great ideal ForgottenTcklr. I hope it catches on.

Slave4tickles. I will say a prayer for Mandy tonight.

Yeah, FT, I would like to request a prayer for the end of mental illness in decent people.

It gets too much for them to handle, and they don't deserve it.

Cheers, and thanks FT. You have a good heart. :D

You guys I am going to share these to some of my prayer groups. Of course no ones names or identities will be disclosed. I think that it is wonderful to see people really crying out to God for things to happen. I can guarantee results through our prayers. It works. It doesn't mean everything will be answered always, but good will come out of it!!!

Thanks guys and God Bless!

In Christ,
:cool2:~FT

(BTW Moses, I sensed some sarcasim in your post!)

Good thread FT

ForgottenTcklr said:
You guys I am going to share these to some of my prayer groups. Of course no ones names or identities will be disclosed. I think that it is wonderful to see people really crying out to God for things to happen. I can guarantee results through our prayers. It works. It doesn't mean everything will be answered always, but good will come out of it!!!

Thanks guys and God Bless!

In Christ,

(BTW Moses, I sensed some sarcasim in your post!)

Katherine, I am sorry to hear about your friend and her little girl "Mandy", I added them both to my prayers and shall share this with our prayer group also. No names mentioned, God knows who they are. Thank you for sharing this with us here at TMF I have a prayer request, my Mother recently broke her hip, since the accident her health has seemed to go down hill. I try to give her positive thoughts and to keep up her spirits, but since the Holidays are so close it is getting harder. Thanks FT, this was a great idea! :)

I really am glad that so many of you guys seem to be responding so well to this thread. I was worried that it would not be as powerful as it has been.

For those of you who have taken the time to request something here, or ever more who have prayed about them... God Bless!!!

I can see this thread being a shelter of peace for those who are in need... all of us!!!

May God Bless this forum and the members of this community. He is here as we read these threads. Do not lose sight of that which your life has in store for you.

Keep up with the requests and praying for them!!!

Once again...

In Christ,

Great Thread F.T.!!!!

Can you say a prayer for the England cricket team as they embark on their now traditional trip to Austrialia to be disembowelled in public by an eleven man antipodean execution squad?

How about a prayer for our Leaders and our Country?

This was a great idea! I hope everyone that is a memeber will add to this.
Betty Boop :grouphug:

Re: Good thread FT

luv2bt&tickled said:

Katherine, I am sorry to hear about your friend and her little girl "Mandy", I added them both to my prayers and shall share this with our prayer group also. No names mentioned, God knows who they are. Thank you for sharing this with us here at TMF I have a prayer request, my Mother recently broke her hip, since the accident her health has seemed to go down hill. I try to give her positive thoughts and to keep up her spirits, but since the Holidays are so close it is getting harder. Thanks FT, this was a great idea! :)
A heartfilled Thank You! I appreciate the prayers, and I am sure that Lori does as well. I told her about it and she hugged me and starting cried. :grouphug: :bouncybou

As it comes closer and closer to Thanksgiving, I would like to make some praises to go along with these cries!!!

Take a look outside... it's gorgeous!!!

I mean, what could be better???

God is incredible. He has made a place for us that is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Life doesn't always go well, but I have something to look forward to!

Guys, I am so impressed with the heartfelt cries and concerns of the members here. I would like to extend a thank you to those of you who are trying to make something incredible of this place!!!

That's incredible ASU!!!

I am very impressed. It isn't proof though. The proof is us. We are the proof that God lives. The feeling of Him with us, and how we never feel alone. The fact that when all goes wrong, we can call on him and still get a smile on our faces!!! That's Proof to me!!!

Thanks ASU...

In Christ,

Re: How about a prayer for our Leaders and our Country?

BettyBoop2002 said:
This was a great idea! I hope everyone that is a memeber will add to this.
Betty Boop :grouphug:
I would like to second that request! Our leaders and our country sure need our prayers.
I also would like to say thank you for all of your support in sending up prayers for my friend Lori and Mandy! God bless you all and thank you!

I'm not a praying man, but I wish all the best to Mandy, Lori, and all the other people who are suffering. I also hope that someday we will have world peace. :)

amk714 said:
I'm not a praying man, but I wish all the best to Mandy, Lori, and all the other people who are suffering. I also hope that someday we will have world peace. :)
Katherine, I am glad you are feeling better. Also I wanted to let you know that Mandy and of course her Mother "Lori" are in my prayers. Please let them know that we all here care, sometimes it is good to know that people do care. Thanks for requesting a prayer for them, you are a good friend. Thanks Forgotten Tcklr for starting the prayer request, with the way the world is now day's we sure need it! A heart filled thank you!
Rose

A prayer request

one of my best friends was in a motorcycle accident last night. His name is Dan, if you wouldn't mind could you send up a prayer for him and his family. Thanx guys! :)
DestinyGood Thread, thanx ForgottenTickler

You guys,

These requests are all great.

I will definately make sure that they get prayed upon. Katherine, yes the leaders of our country need a lot of prayer. And Dan will also be in my prayers!

:cool:~FT

Re: Re: Prayer Requests

slave4tickles said:
I am not too shy, I would like to be the first to post a prayer request. One of my co-workers little girl has cancer, she is 3 years old and her name is Mandy. So if you guys would be so kind as to say a prayer for both of them I would appreciate it. Lori is also a single Mom. Thanks FT for starting this! :Kiss1:
katherine, I have had both Lori and Mandy in my prayers, how are they doing? Please keep us all posted! Thanks, and I hope that you are over your illness too! All the best! Have a great Day! Tracy

Re: A prayer request

BettyBoop2002 said:

one of my best friends was in a motorcycle accident last night. His name is Dan, if you wouldn't mind could you send up a prayer for him and his family. Thanx guys! :)
DestinyGood Thread, thanx ForgottenTickler
Destiny, Dan is in my prayers. How is he doing? Keep us posted please. Thanks! :) Have a great day! Tracy

prayer requests

Great idea for an excellent thread. I have several prayer requests that need to go out and believe me when I say that really I have many. LOL! The main ones are for my 13yro son who is struggling with school and finding his own identity, for my 11 yro son is struggling with his weight and of the stress of teasings and beatings from his brother. For my 4 1/2yro who is majorly allergic to peanuts and to alot of medicines. A request for my husband back to get better. Thanks everyone, I already prayed for all of those who are members of the TMF and for those who are not. For those that are healthy and those that are sick. For Mandy and her mom, I know how hard it is just to be a single mom. For Dan, may God heal you fast. For our leaders and our enemies. :grouphug:

Dan is in my prayers, BB. May the Lord grant him a complete and speedy recovery.

Breezy, you and your family are also in my prayers. May the Lord strengthen and guide each of you and bring you healing.

Ann

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back