• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prayer Requests

Do you know anyone who has been/might be deployed to Iraq?

• Yes, I have an immediate family member

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, a good friend

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes, an aquaintance

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes, another relative

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, thank goodness

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ForgottenTcklr,

Please do <I><B>not</B></I> think I'm against your efforts, thoughts, actions or anything else you're doing. Hey guy, keep it going.

I am against man-made experiments to test the power.

My eyes opened very wide when I first read of those statistical correlations, and I wanted to immediately tell others. I thought it would be encouraging. That's when those two references popped into my head, and I hit the brakes before I sent out the first E-mail.

I remind you again that those are man-made studies; i.e., man-made tests.

No complaints here dude; what <I>you</I> are doing is <I><B>not</B></I> the same thing as what those researchers were doing.

Hey, enough of this tangent. If you really want to read my whole spew on this, send me E-mail or start a different thread. This thread is too good to mess up with this stuff.

amk714 said:
I'm not a praying man, but I wish all the best to Mandy, Lori, and all the other people who are suffering. I also hope that someday we will have world peace. :)
Thank you Alex! I appreciate that very much and I know that Lori and Mandy do as well. They both are doing better, they had a nice Thanksgiving and I will see that they have a Merry Christmas.
I would just like to take this time to say thank you all for your well wishes and prayers not only for Mandy and her Mom, but for me too while I'm been sick! Just saying thank you does not seem like enough, all I can say is that it meant a lot! Thank you and God bless you all!
:grouphug: :tickle: Katherine

Katherine request for prayers

slave4tickles said:
Thank you Alex! I appreciate that very much and I know that Lori and Mandy do as well. They both are doing better, they had a nice Thanksgiving and I will see that they have a Merry Christmas. :grouphug: :tickle: Katherine
Kathereine, I just wanted to let you know that my prayers are still with Lori and Mandy!
For Breezy also, Ann and for Tracy's (luv2bt&tickled) Mother and her friend Dan! God bless
Rose

I want to tell all of you how glad I am for this thread again!!!

I spent a large portion of this weekend in my house alone with God and just basically talked and walked with Him all weekend. You guys were all in my prayers and I know that He hears us and loves us. For those without faith... you should try it... it works wonders!!!

Another praise and thanks to the Lord for His healing hand. I just heard from Chrissy (Josie) that she is on the road to recovery. Here's what she had to say...

Clear Day
I wanted to send a brief note out saying that I'm doing much better. It no
longer hurts to sit up (yay) and usually doesn't hurt to walk. Still working on
standing up for long periods though.

Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes through the list or to me personally.
It brought a smile to my face when I was feeling pretty lousy.

Hopefully I'll be back to my normally cheery self soon :)

Chrissy

Ann

Wonderful idea for a thread, FT. I believe I should take part...

Well, guys, I really don't want to rant, especially when it comes to my dirty laundry...

My wife is having what I deem as a drug problem, and it's become a bit of a financial issue. I've tried to communicate my feelings on the matter, but she's got no qualms about telling me that she's gonna do what she wants to do one way or the other. Part of me wants to divorce her, because that part feels she's just going to continue giving me more pain and problems the more chances I give her. Another part of me is more stubborn, and wants to do whatever it takes to get this to work, no matter how futile it may seem. I know God helps those who help themselves, but I don't know what would be the best course of action to take, because I am completely torn. Shoot, a large part of me is afraid of any possible consequences, and just wants an escape.

I'd like to request that you guys please pray for me to figure out the best course of action for the both of us, and that I'll be able to exhibit the courage I'll need to do whatever it is that I need to do, should I figure out that course of action.

I'm keeping all of you and your friends and loved ones in my prayers. God bless all of you.

Chris

TicklingDuo said:
Another praise and thanks to the Lord for His healing hand. I just heard from Chrissy (Josie) that she is on the road to recovery. Here's what she had to say...

Ann
Ann, I have been away for a few days. But I did read about Chrissy before I left and she was added in my prayers. Thank you for updating us. Prayer is powerful! I am so glad that FT started this prayer request! Happy Holidays every one! Love and peace. Tracy

I have a prayer request please. One of my customers lost their job and just found out they have a bleeding ulcer. Her name is Christine. Thank you guys in advance...I know that I can depend on all of you! :) Love and peace. Tracy

luv2bt&tickled said:
I have a prayer request please. One of my customers lost their job and just found out they have a bleeding ulcer. Her name is Christine. Thank you guys in advance...I know that I can depend on all of you! :) Love and peace. Tracy
Tracy I will remember your friend in my prayers.
Peaches

Flatfoot.

Please keep your heart and eyes open for what God wants you to do to help your wife see the truth. She needs help, and a lot of it must come from you!!!

Wow,

Another week is half over and I hope that you guys are feeling God working in your lives as much as I have been!!!

I want to make a request that we would be able to keep our focus on what God wants us to! Live for Him!!! It's worth it guys!!!

In Christ
:cool2:~FT

<I><B>ForgottenTcklr wrote:</B> "...focus on what God wants us to..." </I>

If twenty real believers would really pray that for me, for just three months, well, I couldn't ever repay it.

Well P50,

I am only one person... but I will do it. It's a wonderful thing to know and feel that you are being prayed for. It will change your life. God Bless buddy!

P50 said:
If twenty real believers would really pray that for me, for just three months, well, I couldn't ever repay it.

Count on my prayers, P50. Here's a little something that I pray daily. It's nothing fancy, but is definitely heartfelt...

Lord, let me be distracted by You,
but NEVER from you!

I'd also like to ask others to join me in praying for a family friend who fell and cut his head open when leaving my folks house the other night. John is 83 years old and has dedicated his whole life to serving the Lord. He's had many crosses to carry in the past few years. May the Lord continue to bless him and aid him in carrying any and all crosses that he encounters.

Ann

ForgottenTcklr said:
Well P50,

I am only one person... but I will do it. It's a wonderful thing to know and feel that you are being prayed for. It will change your life. God Bless buddy!
I have a prayer request. My sister has just been diagnosed with cancer. I would appreciate it if you would say a prayer for her, her name is Deborah...thanks guys! Tracy

Deborah will be in my prayers. May the Lord grant her healing in any ways He sees fit.

Ann

luv2bt&tickled said:
I have a prayer request. My sister has just been diagnosed with cancer. I would appreciate it if you would say a prayer for her, her name is Deborah...thanks guys! Tracy
Tracy, I am so sorry to hear about your Sister Deborah. She will be in my prayers. Keep us posted on things. Thanks Tracy
PS Love your new logo!Katherine

This is a great thread. I was away from home for awhile and just found it. I knew I wasn't the only one in our community with a strong faith, but I'm still surprised by the number of people participating.

I know that many of us are not Christians, and I don't want to offend anyone. I truly respect your beliefs, whatever they are. Having said that, I think some of you might be interested in this. It's a link to St. Jude's Novena. He is the patron saint of lost causes.

www.geocities.com/stjnovena/

He has helped me. I hope that he will help someone here too.

Thanks Katherine

slave4tickles said:
Tracy, I am so sorry to hear about your Sister Deborah. She will be in my prayers. Keep us posted on things. Thanks Tracy
PS Love your new logo!Katherine
Thank you Katherine, I really appreciate it. For the most part Deborah is doing fairly good, but when they tell you that you have Cancer that never is a good sign. I do believe in the power of prayer, and I know that God answers prayer. She has always been a strong lady she takes that after my Mama. I just hate to see her spirit or her faith fade away. You are a sweet young lady, thanks for the Get Well card too, I printed it out and took it to her. She said thank you.
How is Mandy and her Mama doing? Please give them my best and I am glad that you are well again. Take care of yourself!

I have a prayers request, someone dear to me is having a lot of problems and with the holiday's here upon us has only made it worse. She recently lost of Mom and she is in a depression, and she is talking crazy like she might comment suicide, I have talked with her and told her that was not the answer. She tell's me that I don't understand. Her name is Jean, so if would remember her in your prayers I would be ever so grateful! Thanks Rose

Rose, Jean will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep being the friend you are being :)

Sarlox aka Jeff

Rose you can count on me, I have and will continue to remember Jean in my prayers! You are a great friend, just don't change sweetie!
*bighugs*:)

Mandy isn't do well :( So I wanted to ask all of you to please send up a special prayer for her and Lori her Mom. Thanks guys, I know that I can count on you! You guys are the best! :grouphug: :bouncybou Katherine

luv2bt&tickled said:
Rose you can count on me, I have and will continue to remember Jean in my prayers! You are a great friend, just don't change sweetie!
*bighugs*:)
Rose, you can count on me also! I will add her to our prayer list too, thank you for letting us know! *bighugs* :) Katherine

Katherine and Rose, consider it done! I have already prayed for Lori and Mandy, and Jean. I will continue. Please keep us updated.
*bighugs*

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back