• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random banter thread 3

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Heyas!

I guess it's time for the next installment of this ^_^ . Lets try and keep all the random stuff we talk about in here, and leave the other threads clean :D .Talk about whatever you like, anything goes ^_^ .

If people have flying dreams, do birds have car driving dreams?

what happened with the other part 2 thread ?

lost of popularity ? it can't be damn :)

Indeed it can be, anything is possible!

Or it just got so buried that Kimi thought making another one would be better:laughing:

Senshi hates being left out of popular things, so in an attempt to infiltrate the Cool Group, he's putting his foot in the door and getting in on this thread while he can.

Senshi said:
Senshi hates being left out of popular things, so in an attempt to infiltrate the Cool Group, he's putting his foot in the door and getting in on this thread while he can.

And when did Senshi start talking in something besides the first person (think it's second, hey it's summer break gimme a break :p) :laughing:

^When the world turned upside-down, of course! :happy:

Well, seems the thread is popular enoguh to get to page 2 on the first day ^_^ .

I'm sure the fact that YOU made it has something to do with it!

Meh, nothing much right now that Mothers Day is pretty much over.

Same here. Pretty much kicking back, surfing the forum, and waiting for a bird to fly out of the light above the mantle in my living room (Don't ask).

Meh, probably was here too :p . Well, I feel I should tell you I've just spent the last 2 hours with a rather nice lady :D . *feels all fuzzy*

w00t! I killed the conversation! *stuffs it and puts it up over the fireplace*

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back